Dierce

Oct 27, 2017
These are not protesters. I hate that the media claims that these fascists are protesters, they are attempting a coup.

Special Puppy

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Dec 12, 2020
Trump supporters in a few hours: "since the process wasn't completed on Jan. 6th as specified in the Constitution, unfortunately Biden can't be president"

Ravensmash

Oct 25, 2017
BBC have a reporter outside, and whilst she was reporting someone in the crowd was shouting about the FBI shooting someone?

Obviously not verified but any other reports?

Tuppen

Nov 28, 2017
I thought there was some kind of security at the capitol building in D.C. Like gates, doors and armed guards.

Watershed

Oct 26, 2017
Russia's longplay to fuck the US from the inside has been masterful. Even today Russia is hacking every federal agency and their years long misinformation campaign helped create this MAGA riot.

FlashbladeERA

Oct 27, 2017
giphy.gif

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Where the fuck is this thought process coming from?

No, hell fucking no. Not by a mile.
Yeah if anything this assured enough angry congress members to get him removed from office and disqualified from ever running again. They have no option but to impeach him again and do it. He literally put all their lives in danger

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Where the government officials at though? I imagine safe underground somewhere? Terminal dogma?

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
I can't imagine my congressman was actually the one who took this picture, but he posted it.