Nov 18, 2020

The Silver

Oct 28, 2017
Where the fuck did all those trillions for defense go to? This country apparently can't even protect it's own capital building. What a pathetic embarrassment.

Guess you can do what you want if you're of the right political persuasion.

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The real scary thing here is, people with legit intentions to cause mass harm and take lives (explosives, concealed weapons, etc.) could have literally just walked into the building and be let loose.

Oct 25, 2017
Really surprised the Capital Police/Security had no SOP with regards to securing computers for a terrorist/evacuation style event. I'm hoping that just means that all the available machines have stuff that's all subject to FISA anyway so its essentially public already.

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As long as Social Media sites allow these reight wingers, they are fine with fascism to occur.
As long as these supremacists are allowed shit will get worse

Koukalaka

Oct 28, 2017
Scotland
Really surprised the Capital Police/Security had no SOP with regards to securing computers for a terrorist/evacuation style event. I'm hoping that just means that all the available machines have stuff that's all subject to FISA anyway so its essentially public already.

I suspect it was a huge security breach - I have absolutely no doubt they wouldn't have taken this into account.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
MSNBC keeps showing video of a group of people smashing windows on some doors, them breaking the windows, and then a dude tries to get in through the broken window, you hear a bang, and the guy falls. Was that someone getting shot?

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
DC mayor on CNN says that there have been many arrests today and yesterday.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
They still need to finish Arizona. That will tell us what the plan is.
The problem is, these people still believe the election was stolen. Not Cruz, he's almost worse because he's doing it for Magat points, but people like the Rep from Arizona 100% believe the election was stolen. I don't think him or the people like him will back down even now.

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How nice of the police to let these fascists to just go home and only arrest them when they don't go home.

That is pure white privilege.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
MSNBC keeps showing video of a group of people smashing windows on some doors, them breaking the windows, and then a dude tries to get in through the broken window, you hear a bang, and the guy falls. Was that someone getting shot?
There was a woman that was shot by the secret service for trying to to enter the chamber. I think that was what the tweet was referring to?