• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 28, 2017
Washington DC
Just recieved on my phone.
Screenshot-20210106-144850-Messages.jpg

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
WHERE IS THE FUCKING MILITARY? This is beyond even just a safety issue, it's national security. Think of all the confidential documents that could be stolen, think of all the violence that can happen, think of the fucking precedence this sets.. WHERE THE FUCK IS ANYONE?

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017

If there was ever a last straw for DC to become it's own State, this is fucking it. Dems now have a huge excuse to push hard for it - because The President can allow something like this to happen. The National Guard would have been there hours ago if DC had its own Governor.

chandoog

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit.

PBS has a live correspondent inside, they are in the middle of police action

Mezentine

Oct 25, 2017
Now guys, I think its clear that based on the recent election results the country just wants to find ways to reconcile, heal, and move forward

Arttemis

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
So C-SPAN is mentioning gunshots, live fire, into the chamber, and an armed standoff.

chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
WHERE IS THE FUCKING MILITARY? This is beyond even just a safety issue, it's national security. Think of all the confidential documents that could be stolen, think of all the violence that can happen, think of the fucking precedence this sets.. WHERE THE FUCK IS ANYONE?
Military and police are silently on trumps side.

DeltaRed

Apr 27, 2018
So is this how easy it would be for some non-Domestic terrorists to just storm in and do what they wish in the Capitol Building?

psynergyadept

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
THEY'ER IN THE FUCKING SENATE CHAMBER!!!

heads should fucking roll at this display of police ineptitude!!!

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I'm not sure what's more surreal... that we're seeing a blatant and dangerously brazen attempted coup with rioters storming the US Capitol building brandishing Confederate flags...

... Or that this is all in the name of Donald Trump, the lying, incompetent reality TV show host who lost by over 7 million votes.

Zulith

Oct 25, 2017
West Coast, USA
ban trump from all social media immediately. He has convinced his cultists to initiate a coup on his behalf. He is a danger to this country and all Americans. Social media companies are complicit.

VoxPop

Oct 30, 2017
Can't even imagine what they would do to them if they were black.

remember when kneeling during the anthem was unpatriotic? 🙄

Axe

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
This is always how I imagined Trump's presidency to end, ever since the day he was elected.

My only surprise is that it took this long after the election to get ugly.

Dec 3, 2018
This was such an obvious situation, I am shocked they did not have way more security presence, and military to support.

I'm not criticizing, I'm just kind of perplexed