• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SpookySpice

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 22, 2019
It sickens me to my stomach to see the clear disparity in the response between this Maggat terrorist attack and a BLM protest. Not sure why I am surprised at this point. Protestors lose their eyes to rubber bullets while terrorists take selfies in the nations capital.

mrchad

Oct 27, 2017
Who knew it was so easy to just occupy the capital..Jesus.. Were they not prepared for this??

What kind of numbers and resources do the capitol police have? If they surrounded the capital with riot gear / military / national guard beforehand, wouldn't that have immediately escalated the situation?

Clearly the situation escalated anyway, but it seems like it may have been a no win situation.

RulkezX

Oct 27, 2017
The question isn't how the 20 cops present can't stop the thousands gaining entry, it's why they're were so few cops there in the first place

Kindekuma

It's Pronounced "Aerith"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
How did the county let a fucking dipshit broke reality TV star do this. How.

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
If the 25th isn't invoked after this, are we even a fucking sane country anymore? (we aren't). Fuck this disgusting president and everyone who supports him.

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Fuck the media.
Fuck Republicans.
Fuck the police.
And most of all fuck Donald Trump for being such a loser.

This is fucking pathetic beyond belief.

Putzballs

Nov 5, 2017
Holy hell I can't believe this. How on earth does this end without violence?

Trump has completely fucked America

Thorn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
At this rate we need counter protestors willing to fire back.

The police have basically let these people do whatever they want.

PhaZe 5

Oct 27, 2017
4ssovb.jpg