• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Look up the brooks brothers riots, this isn't a new low for the Republican party by any stretch of the imagination, and I'm willing to bet that unlike the brooks brothers riots, this shit will not be successful in actually stealing the election.

p.s.
I don't think any of that type of shit can ever compare to slavery or the native American genocide, but even in the narrow scale of "trying to steal an election using violence in the 21st century" this is sadly not a unique occurrence.

history started twelve years ago.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
I agree this is 100% impeach this piece of shit territory. This isn't a protest.

PhoenixDawn

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Just one person with explosives in that group and you've got the biggest murder of politicians in American history.

Just because they're white, doesn't mean they're not terrorists.
Seriously, what in the fuck is law enforcement doing? They are letting random people completely unvetted walk within feet of the entire (or vast majority) of all top government official sin the country. Jesus christ.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
The fucking President of the United States incited a riot during a pandemic...

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, the last days of this shitshow is going all out.

And fucking cops, you did more against that BLM protest where Trump wanted a photoop than THIS SHIT. YOU ALL NEED TO BE FIRED.

psynergyadept

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
This MSNBC feed is Wild They're just walking in like they own the place! Cops just looking at them!

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
Stop calling them fucking Trump supporters. They're terrorists. Period. Treat them as such.

tobascodagama

Aug 21, 2020
I've haven't been able to follow due to work. Did Pence already do the ceremonial certification or whatever, that Trump did not want him to do, or has that been disrupted by these rioters?
He announced he wasn't going to block any results. They were going through the formal process for Arizona, where the GOP was going to lodge objections, when the protestors broke in and everyone was evacuated.

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The most incompetent moment in American history. Way to go Capitol Police

MrCheezball

Banned
Aug 3, 2018
The ultimate irony would be for all of these chucklefucks to get thrown in prison for 10 years just like Trump wants to happen to people fucking around on federal property.

chezzymann

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The fucking cops are on their side which is why they're brain dead and letting them in arent they

ChrisR

Oct 26, 2017
Must have used all the rubber bullets and tear gas on those peaceful protesters last year 🤔

Oct 28, 2017
The American right is off the deep end and there's no going back here.

I know the common liberal stance is being anti-gun but I think it may be wise for people to look into owning one in the near future for their own protection. These people are armed, unhinged, brainwashed and extremely dangerous. I'm certainly not saying "go out there and pick a fight with them" but I'm saying that if these people are the only ones with the guns we're looking at a pretty grim outcome.

ash32121

Oct 27, 2017
The next time I even see an insinuation about "ACAB" is wrong, I'll fucking go ballistic.
FUCK THE POLICE TO LET THEM GET EVEN THIS CLOSE,

They fucking drove over people when it was minorities but "Please get out" when they see a white face. FUCK YOU

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
And still no calls for the National Guard. These nutbags are 100% gunning for anyone associated with Dems.

Casa

Oct 25, 2017
Knowing some shit might go down, why the hell weren't the military or national guard already in place?

Surfinn

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Pretty cool to know all you need to breach the fucking capital is a bunch of white people

And they just literally let you walk in

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
this is such a different experience than the BLM movement earlier. Pepper Spray, Rubber Bullets, etc. would all be used by now