• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
So when people peacefully march to demand that police stop killing back people-the police show up with tear gas and rubber bullets.

These terrorists show up and storm federal buildings and they're like
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Shoichi

Jan 10, 2018
Seeing what's happening in the capitol is crazy. Trump really made a bunch of people (including some of my own family members unfortunately...) believe in some absolutely unfounded conspiracy theories.

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Looking at the videos...this is like a fraction of the size of recent blm protests and they can't even manage it...because ethey truly aren't even trying

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Their goal is to hold the building until Trump is made president again or... what exactly? I recognize they're not the brightest, but what is their expectation? They have no supplies prepared, and they intend to hold... the capitol building? Incredible.

Altair

Jan 11, 2018
If these were BLM protestors they'd be shot on the spot. Fucking do something you pigs.

apocat

Oct 27, 2017
I'm so unsurprised at this, they've been planting the seeds during the entire presidency. It's still so weird seeing it actually happen. Democracy is a fragile thing.

EC vote certification suspended; "Protestors are in the building"

HylianSeven

Shin Megami TC - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
They just cut off the vote certification session, fairly sure I heard someone say "protesters have entered the building", but I am not 100% sure of that. They looked to be rushing some people around.

Tahnit

Oct 25, 2017
Let me be clear.

if they breach the building they will be shot down. The entire senate and the VP is in the building counting votes. They will not take chances.

MAGA is about to get a bunch of people killed.

Nov 27, 2017
California
Not really surprised
They've had their guns ready for ages so it's about time those lunatics went full crazy

Hopefully democrats flee and get out safely

Dark Knight

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
G2RGJSL.gif

Zoe

Oct 25, 2017
Where the fuck is the military. I thought all those leaders said they wouldn't stand for this kind of thing.

Oct 30, 2017
if i was a member of the senate or house, i would be accosting every single fucker that supported the rhetoric that caused this. i'd use the recess to scream from the fucking pulpit.

Spine Crawler

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Their goal is to hold the building until Trump is made president again or... what exactly? I recognize they're not the brightest, but what is their expectation? They have no supplies prepared, and they intend to hold... the capitol building? Incredible.
so if they mow down all senators and congressmen... what would happen?
Senate just alrighty went into recess. Related?
dunno but it was mid speech.