effingvic

Oct 25, 2017
Sono Bisque Doll 73

Them not taking a single picture of Marin cosplaying that dude is the most unbelievable thing. I mean I dont even know why the author even bothered to mention it, unless it becomes a pivotal element later on. It's still just really stupid. You mean not a single person in the school, not even from her close friend group, took one photo? Breh.

Oct 25, 2017
Shugomaru 16
FOJEPpHWYAkbKVI

Older shugomaru is all I needed. Wonder if it is a hint towards how the manga will end someday.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
Jujutsu Kaisen 178

The final pages are awesome. A three way domain expansion battle is going to be amazing.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
HStallion

Hey, question. Is JJK the only manga you're currently reading?

I actually read a ton of stuff I just don't comment on a lot of things but JJK just happens to scratch the same itch as HxH for my weekly battle shonen needs. Otherwise I'm working my way through The Drifting Classroom and catching up on a couple series line Spy x Family.

Deleted member 2840

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Re-read Earthchild again from the beginning. It just reaffirmed what I thought. What a fucking directionless mess.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Kinda shitty how Dorondoron already left the main girl behind and is filling out its cast with a bunch of guys instead. Oh, and now it's doing a battle in a forest covered in spider threads. Now where could I have seen that recently...

Meanwhile, Ayashimon is still fun. Please don't die, please don't die

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Ah yes. The standard Shonen Jump formula.
Yep. Feels like the editor is trying to save a sinking ship with these new characters, but it's probably too late

Which is fine by me because it's not good anyway. Let it die along with Earthchild and Shugonmaru to give Ayashimon more breathing room

Poodlestrike

Smooth vs. Crunchy
Administrator
Oct 25, 2017
Kinda shitty how Dorondoron already left the main girl behind and is filling out its cast with a bunch of guys instead. Oh, and now it's doing a battle in a forest covered in spider threads. Now where could I have seen that recently...

Meanwhile, Ayashimon is still fun. Please don't die, please don't die
Don't worry man, she'll train super hard, come back and be cool for one chapter, then immediately get lapped again.

Wyze

Nov 15, 2018
Blue Box 45

Chinatsu finally makes her move. That wasn't good look for Taiki when he received the message. Wonder if she'll self sacrifice herself to encourage Taiki to go for Hina or if she will accept that she likes Taiki too and is willing to give the relationship a chance.

Bengraven

Powered by Friendship™
Oct 26, 2017
Florida
Blue Box

Okay let's go. Things have been down the last few chapters and it's either about to get darker or they're going to find a new way to connect.

I feel like he was looking for her and she suddenly decided to look for him, not realizing he was behind her. A good sign they're reaching out to clear some shit up.

GG-Duo

Oct 27, 2017
Is there a synopsis or a timeline of the events in Takopi's Original Sin? I'm finding it hard to make sense of the story.

Yukari

Mar 28, 2018
Thailand
Kaguya 256

Shijo is suffering aside.

RgAR3zS.png

I still have no idea How Mikado gonna Solve the conflict between two families since marriage is no longer an option now (His father really wants to crush shinomeyas.)

Not Just that but Shinomeyas's Internal Conflict as well.
Even the Gan'an Final Will is Gone, They need to choose someone to be the next heir after Gan'an dies.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
I've been excited for the past two days because I thought this was Spy X Family day. But nope, turns out there's an entire month between chapters

Pain

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Boy's Trash 87

Gen murdered Chako with words. Also Nagi continues to have a major impact on the series, despite barely being in it and barely being a character.

Classy Tomato

Jun 2, 2019
Dandadan 49

I didn't expect it'd be a Jiji 1/2 situation. But I really dig it. It's gonna make future battles and the chemistry with other characters interesting.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
That Kodansha humble bundle seems a bit pricier than before, but Iike that they gave you a tier that doesn't include stuff you already bought with their last bundle.

ojbd

Jul 18, 2018
I love how Dandadan just continues to surprise me constantly, did not expect this to homage Ranma 1/2 of all manga.

As for Oshi no ko, yeah, considering the writer and the success of the manga it was only a matter of time before we got an anime. Will probably cover up to the end of the theatre arc.

citrusred

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah think I'm already reading or have bought most of the stuff in the current Kodansha bundle expect space brothers which I've read on Crunchyroll. Might get it to have DRM free copies but might not bother.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
How's that Arakawa series so far? I know it's still pretty early.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
hmm... chainsawman caps out at 11 volumes so maybe i should collect physicals lol

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Wonder if Chainsaw Man will eventually have a full box set. Got a pretty good deal on the one for Demon Slayer, wouldn't mind getting the same for Chainsaw Man if possible

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I moved recently and realized just how many physical volumes of manga I had. Bleach, Naruto, Hunter x Hunter and One Piece alone were like huge boxes (and I stopped collecting One Piece in the 70s once Shonen Jump finally caught up).

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if Chainsaw Man will eventually have a full box set. Got a pretty good deal on the one for Demon Slayer, wouldn't mind getting the same for Chainsaw Man if possible

yeah maybe i'll see if something eventuates here. My FMA boxset is pretty cool.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I guess that big Fire Force announcement they teased at the finale were the friends we made along the way