• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ColdDeckEd

Jul 25, 2018
What do you do against so many people that won't listen to reason? Fucking feeling hopeless witnessing this insanity and nothing being done to push back. Honestly, I don't see how a person can be anymore evil than Trump.

Saganator

Oct 26, 2017
Wow what a terrible fucking look. Had no idea capital police were such push overs. What a joke.

Stuntman

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
God fucking damn it, we all knew this was going to happen.

Social media was a mistake.

iksenpets

Oct 26, 2017
Dallas, TX
People in the building being asked to go under their desks rather than...making sure the protestors aren't getting that close in the first place

This feels like a situation where forcibly breaking up the mob was justified an hour ago. You don't let people breach the fucking Capitol. Cops love to get willy-nilly with their tear gas and rubber bullets until we're here in the actual situation that shit was designed for.

ivantod

Oct 27, 2017
B2ngbLm.png

Unbelievable that the cops are just letting these motherfuckers walk around casually in the Capitol
I am just watching NBC and they mentioned that this doorway leads to house or senate chamber (not sure which one), but basically they're right there.

Yoshimitsu126

The Fallen
Nov 11, 2017
United States
So all the congress men and etc are holed up in locked room with only protecting them are walls and doors until national guard comes?

Why does this sound like a shooter in an American school situation?

OmniGamer

Oct 27, 2017
This is so damn disgusting! My anxiety is through the roof...and for fucks sake call them the domestic terrorist and riotors that they are and deal with them as such!!!!

Darth Pinche

Oct 27, 2017
This is a shit show. All these fuckers need to me arrested and prosecuted. Won't happen which is the real shame. If these were POC, tear gas and bullets would be flying.

Capra

Oct 25, 2017
We got like ten minutes until someone orders pizza. Can't have these nice innocent boys going hungry now can we

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
User Banned (1 week) - Advocating violence
So I mean - at the point where you're breaking into a federal building while sitting senators are trying to get stuff done to do whatever - I feel like it's time to start SHOOTING SOME OF THESE FUCKIN IDIOTS

the fuck with this limp wrist limp dick response. Broke some out of town jaw and clock out already you fuckin usless assholes

steejee

Oct 28, 2017
Trump needs to face consequences for this. He has incited a right and attempted coup, this can't be just left as is.

Jarmel

The Jackrabbit Always Wins
Oct 25, 2017
New York
This is the culmination of half a decade of failure by Republicans, the media, and social media.

Chikor

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I am just furious watching this unfold. How does this happen?
The police are mostly right wingers in this country and they treat right wing protesters with kids glove.
There is zero chance a left wing protest would have been allowed to get that close, we had a lot of protests in DC last year, so I don't think this is speculation.