Altairre

Oct 25, 2017
Have any of the former champs? Rematch clauses stopped being a thing years ago.
Was not aware of that since there haven't been a lot of major title changes since I started following again. Belair got a rematch against both Asuka and Iyo after she lost it though both of those also had story reasons. Seth only just lost his title, same for Roman and Gunther and those are all either written off or in Gunthers case don't really need a rematch. I guess I'm fine with Iyo not getting one since she just would have lost again anyway though I sure hope they give her something to do on Raw.

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017

Dom and Rhea after Dom plays the long game with Liv Morgan because he's scared and acting like he's gonna help Liv Morgan win the Dominik Mysterio Custody Ladder Match, only to show his true colors at the end to a huge crowd eruption.

macho-man-macho-man-randy-savage.gif

DiegoPaulino

Aug 24, 2023
GMY43o5WMAAfnsD.jpg:large

It's time!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjxlH2pUXQo
www.youtube.com

Giovanni Vinci gives new meaning to “world-class sportsman”: WWE NXT, May 31, 2022

Giovanni Vinci embodies style, class and athleticism, and he plans to bring those aspects to NXT 2.0. Catch WWE action on Peacock, WWE Network, FOX, USA Netw...

View: https://youtu.be/1RyAOrfXXLE?si=97d6SidyVeY1BkRT
youtu.be

Chase U pep rally cramps Giovanni Vinci’s style: WWE NXT, July 19, 2022

Giovanni Vinci is found leaving the arena and gloating about his win over Apollo Crews when a Chase U pep rally bus blocks his exit. Catch WWE action on Peac...

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
"But not the type of dark side he doesn't like." Still fucking kills me.

I had to re-listen to the Hogan AI song. It's just a banger.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
GMY43o5WMAAfnsD.jpg:large

It's time!

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjxlH2pUXQo
www.youtube.com

Giovanni Vinci gives new meaning to “world-class sportsman”: WWE NXT, May 31, 2022

Giovanni Vinci embodies style, class and athleticism, and he plans to bring those aspects to NXT 2.0. Catch WWE action on Peacock, WWE Network, FOX, USA Netw...

View: https://youtu.be/1RyAOrfXXLE?si=97d6SidyVeY1BkRT
youtu.be

Chase U pep rally cramps Giovanni Vinci’s style: WWE NXT, July 19, 2022

Giovanni Vinci is found leaving the arena and gloating about his win over Apollo Crews when a Chase U pep rally bus blocks his exit. Catch WWE action on Peac...

I'm excited for him. Not sure why they'd kill his character and not let him talk. His promos weren't bad. Such an odd decision.

Ensorcell

Oct 27, 2017
They really should just have a mini-draft every year that includes only the NXT roster. If they want to brand switch people on the main roster, they can just do that in the storyline.

Karsha

May 1, 2020
They should cancel the women tag team titles and introduce a midcard title. It's hard to care about the women division outside of the main event scene, it's hard to care about the tag team division, combine them and you have a title people forget it exists. Just add a secondary title and create better storylines that could build up potential main events. We have been stuck with the same Women that keep exchanging the title between them with Iyo being the expectation

DarkstarIV

Feb 21, 2018
They should cancel the women tag team titles and introduce a midcard title. It's hard to care about the women division outside of the main event scene, it's hard to care about the tag team division, combine them and you have a title people forget it exists. Just add a secondary title and create better storylines that could build up potential main events. We have been stuck with the same Women that keep exchanging the title between them with Iyo being the expectation
They aren't gonna cancel them, because then you have to think of something for Bianca and Jade to do that doesn't involve them feuding over the big title. And the last thing we need is Bianca getting the secondary title and immediately portraying it as a title only for the main event women outside of the title scene.

Anyways, Fightful Select is reporting that Reggie's/Scrypts contract is up on June 1st, and WWE isn't expected to renew it.

Rhaknar

Oct 26, 2017
Chelsea Green on Smackdown nooooooooooooooooooooooooo

that means no more Samanthan announcing her ;_;

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
What was the talk about the rosters not being official until the following smackdown or something? They made it seem like there would still be changes until Friday.