MG310

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that nose is done
GMdEI26WEAA0A0q

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Saw the Fallon turn coming as soon as she mentioned not being drafted before the match... overdue for her.
If anyone should be mad about that it should be Jacy. Don't think there's anything else for her in NXT. They need to pair her with Gigi again and toss them on main. Their gimmick is just as good as Pretty Deadly's.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I like Ava. I just think she's lived a very sheltered, introverted life. Also, she talks like she's had jaw surgery or something.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
If anyone should be mad about that it should be Jacy. Don't think there's anything else for her in NXT. They need to pair her with Gigi again and toss them on main. Their gimmick is just as good as Pretty Deadly's.
I'm actually still kinda surprised that Kiana James was called up ahead of her, so I wonder what the plans for Jacy Jayne. And I agree about bringing back the Toxic Attraction team.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I'm actually still kinda surprised that Kiana James was called up ahead of her, so I wonder what the plans for Jacy Jayne. And I agree about bringing back the Toxic Attraction team.
Kiana James and Cruella (keep forgetting her name) seemed so random to me. I can't see them getting pushed. I'd really like to know how they decide who to move up.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
Fightful saying this is apparently Alicia Taylor's last night on NXT and she's getting called up to SmackDown with Mike Rome taking over ring announcing next week.

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Wes Lee vs Josh Briggs next week.

Sometimes I think it's weird they never made the Parking Lot Brawl a signature match for the brand, they done a couple during the Black and Gold era if I recall.
I'd love to see unsanctioned matches. Just say the wrestlers talked a camera person into filming their parking lot brawl. Have it end when the cops come 😂

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
Really good main event, amazing how NXT took the RAW Underground thing and made it good.

Roxanne vs Chelsea Green for the NXT Women's Championship next week.

"Ava, you're so much smarter than Peahead Pierce and Sir Nicholas the Nasty" LOL

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
I'm confused by Shayna here. Her and Zoey don't seem like heels on main. So why is she going after Natty? Is she just down bad for Vice? 😅

NameUser

Oct 25, 2017
Chelsea going to NXT cause she thinks it's easier is funny. I can see the story now. Gonna be surprised once she realizes that Roxie is better than most of the wrestlers on Raw.

Derbel McDillet

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 23, 2022
Yep - both SmackDown and Backlash from France this week, 7pm local time (6pm UK / 1pm ET / 10am PT)

SmackDown is airing live in parts of Europe at the same times and on tape delay in the USA.
I'm supposed to get my tires replaced that morning. Seems reasonable that I can get there at 8 and be home by 1pm, but we'll see.

N64Controller

Nov 2, 2017
That Fallon turn made sense to me, I thought the whole setup towards the end was perfect with Thea basically brushing her off and then Fallon getting into the ring and getting literally bumped as she was trying to get closer, completely ignored by Chase U.

so Chelsea gets drafted to smackdown and then goes to nxt? huh?

Someone else already answered but yeah, they sometimes use NXT as a way to test some of their better talents against main roster wrestlers. As far as the choice goes, I think it makes perfect sense because they seem to be wanting to push Chelsea's character more and at this point it really feels like they trust her. Good thing with Chelsea is that she can lose without really losing any momentum and she can get a good match going. Feels like a perfect setup!

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Seeing Trick start to talk on the mic a bit early while he was still being introduced made me wonder if there's been any wrestler that has made it their gimmmick to come out and intterupt their own announcment. Like scream they don't need no introduction or something. Half a second thought Trick was about to do something like this lol

Small detail about WWE presentation that I don't like and would like to see go away, the whole 'getting to the show' walk up people do. I know they're doing a whole fashion NFL stars arrive type thing, but feels so weird for some reason.

Honestly shocked by Ivar's ability to be off the ground. It is not fucking easy to get that much weight off the ground lmao

Last edited:

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit, I legit don't know how Ivar isn't hurt on that last powerbomb or whatever. Looked like he came down on his tailbone more than his back.

I think watching Ivar scares me too much as a big dude lmao

Same. I'm 250 lbs and 6'3, and don't see how he moves like that at his size. It's impressive and motivates me to work harder in the gym 🙌🏾

It's so interesting because he somehow doesn't look AS in shape as he gets around. Like you look at like the guy that wrestled monday that's bigger, he looks like he's in crazy ass shape but big lmao But he oddly was less flying or mobile? At least from memory.

Love Sol's arm tat.

IIIIIIII don't like Evaaaaaaaaaaa 😭

Last edited:

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
NXT "Yo we got patrick mahomes too"

C8XQJUZ.png

Edit: Wait wait wait. Are these guys super heroes?! Was that a super speed effect? lol

This Final Testiment comes across as scary pretty well... Like Intimidating lol

It's funny mentioning the athleticism of Ivar and seeing kind of the opposite in these FT guys. Not that they're not athletic, but they aren't the same type of athleticism with size.

Natalia is like the Nia of NXT so far for me.

Last edited: