Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
ROUND 6

Raw:
Final Testament (Karrion Kross, AOP, Scarlett and Paul Ellering)
Big Bronson Reed

SmackDown:
#DIY (Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa)
Blair Davenport

Undrafted:
Apollo Crews
The Creed Brothers (Julius Creed, Brutus Creed and Ivy Nile)
Giovanni Vinci
Kayden Carter and Katana Chance
Natalya
New Catch Republic (Pete Dunne and Tyler Bate)
Odyssey Jones
Tegan Nox

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Now I feel like I need to know what songs are Def Rebel songs. I'm assuming Jey's isn't them because it actually slaps and is memorable lol

Derbel McDillet

▲ Legend ▲
Banned
Nov 23, 2022
Whelp, there goes my Woods vs Gunther KotR finals finals prediction, unless this is the start of a redemption story.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
Iyo's theme was way before Def Rebel. Unless you mean Damage Ctrl's theme.
Nope, her theme was one of the first Def Rebel themes released. It's credited to them on Spotify/Apple Music etc.

People think it was a CFO$ theme because it came out during the transition period between the two publishing groups, but when WWE started posting themes again to the YouTube channel after a break it was one of the first Def Rebel themes released.

CFO$ done her first theme when she joined WWE tho.

Rellyrell28

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Nope, her theme was one of the first Def Rebel themes released. It's credited to them on Spotify/Apple Music etc.

People think it was a CFO$ theme because it came out during the transition period between the two publishing groups, but when WWE started posting themes again to the YouTube channel after a break it was one of the first Def Rebel themes released.

CFO$ done her first theme when she joined WWE tho.
Well I guess a broken clock is right twice a day then

Jay Shadow

Oct 28, 2017
Sat through that lousy Raw Talk for nothing. Didn't announce where the remaining people are going. Guess they'll just post it on twitter again eventually.

Jay Shadow

Oct 28, 2017
New Catch Republic moves to Raw. Oddysey Jones goes to Raw...again. Giovani Vinci, Apollo Crews, and Tegan Nox go to Smackdown. Natalya, Creed Brothers and Ivy, and the KCs stay on Raw.