RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not even joking, I thought the dude was his dad when I saw him randomly in old footage. He looks so much like him right now lol

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
I am so god damn here for this Punk and Drew stuff lol

"A minute thirty three in." that killed me.

The turn away! lol fucking love this.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
ROUND 4

Raw:
Judgment Day (Finn Bálor, Dominik Mysterio and JD McDonagh)
Ilja Dragunov

SmackDown:
Naomi
Chelsea Green and Piper Niven

Caspel

Oct 27, 2017
SoCal
Ilja and Bron on Raw? Yah, Raw gonna be the show to watch. I like Melo, but give me Ilja vs Sheamus, McIntyre, Gunther, Priest, Finn, Gable, Sami, and Seth.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
You know I wouldn't mind if they had Ilja join Imperium if they play their cards right it could be a huge moment when Ilja turns/is beaten down by Gunther.

Caspel

Oct 27, 2017
SoCal
Unless they are keeping him for a Trick Williams feud (Trick will need someone to help keep NXT main event heated beyond Dijak), I hope they call up Tony D'Angelo and The Family so they can finally "graduate" from NXT.

LonestarZues

Oct 27, 2017
Unless they are keeping him for a Trick Williams feud (Trick will need someone to help keep NXT main event heated beyond Dijak), I hope they call up Tony D'Angelo and The Family so they can finally "graduate" from NXT.

I think NXT will be fine. They still have Je'Von Evans, Oba Femi and hopefully a soon returning Wes Lee. Plus I know they don't give him much of a chance, but Duke Hudson is a really good wrestler. I also wouldn't rule out them sending Giovanni Vinci back to NXT and resurrect his character before he rejoined Imperium on the main roster.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
Liv kinda seems not good...
I like her character, but her in this match seemed rough lol

Naomi continues to be the person I think I've seen wrestle the most since WM lol

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
It doesn't help when Liv is in the ring with someone like Nia. She's had some good matches in the past, she's just some I struggle seeing how they build a division around.

RepairmanJack

Oct 27, 2017
They seem to be going way more out for the "spectical" aspect of the draft with this ep as apposed to Smackdown, with more people making picks and all.

Wonky Mump

Oct 30, 2017
ROUND 5

Raw:
New Day (Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods)
Lyra Valkyria

SmackDown:
Pretty Deadly (Elton Prince and Kit Wilson)
Candice LeRae and Indi Hartwell

Caspel

Oct 27, 2017
SoCal
If the Family were just Tony and Stacks, sure.

But Rizzo and the other guy are not ready to be called up at all.

Neither was Maxxine Dupri or Omos (technically never was in NXT, but still skipped NXT straight to WWE), but WWE isnt opposed to wrestlers getting in-ring experience on the main roster if they feel the wrestlers have peaked in developmental already.