• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheepinator

Jul 25, 2018
Games with Twitch (Amazon) Prime are up:

• Bomber Crew
  • Whispers of a Machine
  • Mugsters
  • Furi
  • Epistory - Typing Chronicles

XR.

Nov 22, 2018
It really puts things into perspective that the update that adds Combat Evolved to MCC is only 300 MB.
It seems to be just over 10GB (for the campaign + multiplayer) according to SteamDB:

steamdb.info

Halo: The Master Chief Collection · AppID: 976730

The Master Chief’s iconic journey includes six games, built for PC and collected in a single integrated experience. Whether you’re a long-time fan or meeting Spartan 117 for the first time, The Master Chief Collection is the definitive Halo gaming experience. Halo: The Master Chief Collection...

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
Well.. I know what I doing now tonight!

Going to be playing Halo 1 and Half Life 1 (Black Mesa) this week.. what a strange timeline.

Oct 25, 2017
Would there be a discount on the whole Master Chief Collection if I bought Halo CE by itself?

I'm wondering if I can play this now and maybe save on the rest later or just wait for it all to release

Hyaku Shiki

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
User banned (1 week): Giftbot abuse, trying to bypass the "no lurkers" rule in a community thread
Guys How many posts do I need to be able to do the Moss giveaway? The restriction says I need to post more in the forum.

deltabreak

Oct 29, 2017
Were all the assets already included in MCC? 600mb seems small for the game with two graphics engines

deltabreak

Oct 29, 2017
Would there be a discount on the whole Master Chief Collection if I bought Halo CE by itself?

I'm wondering if I can play this now and maybe save on the rest later or just wait for it all to release
No but you'd only lose 5 bucks by buying them seperately iirc

edit: oops, sorry for the double post

honorless

Oct 28, 2017

I can't watch this video yet (at work) but that illustration is so beautiful it might have just made me start paying attention to this game. Is that Jen Zee's work? I'll have to look up some things.

I contacted Steam support, and the links have been restored in my review.
I'm glad to hear that.

Guys How many posts do I need to be able to do the Moss giveaway? The restriction says I need to post more in the forum.
Five posts in the thread that hosts the giveaway. (This is why no one should put "no lurkers" in the giveaway thread.)

XR.

Nov 22, 2018
Playing Witcher 3 without HUD* on Death March is a remarkable experience, I'm really loving it. I'm being more focused on the environment and all the smaller details that are around. Rather than just blindly following a marker I need to explore and navigate on my own, which fits so well when the world is full of beautiful areas to explore!

*I still have the healthbar but it's only visible during combat and such

292030_20200303175114tzj9t.jpg

292030_20200303190730ntkk4.jpg

292030_202003031859593jjc9.jpg

Last edited:

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
I give up with GTA 4. It was working yesterday besides the odd crash but today it won't even launch past the intro videos before closing to desktop.

OP
OP
Uzzy

Uzzy

Gabe’s little helper
Oct 25, 2017
Hull, UK

I should get my niece and nephews to play Portal as well, I'm sure that'll be fine.

Launchpad

Oct 26, 2017
No reason to think it'll fix much of anything, considering it worked fine yesterday but randomly decides not to today.
I appreciate your pessimism, it is certainly deserved for Rockstar. It's at least removing GFWL so I would assume the rerelease would be slightly improved. I've been wrong before though.

Garchia3.0

Dec 20, 2018
I've been living under a rock, apparently.

I just heard of Dead Cells. The reviews are nothing but praise and tears of joy, holy crap. I'm so playing it once I'm done with Spyro.

1 gift from Metzelei

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Viken Viken!

This is a lightning raffle that will expire in 1 hour. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

These are our awesome prizes:

Santos

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
How's FFVI Steam with A World Reborn with just essential things? Is it a decent experience or will it still have that godawful mobile art and UI?

EDIT: There's actually a Classic pack, I'm gonna go with that.

Last edited:

Deleted member 13560

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I've wasted hours of my life trying to remove a hud from a game. I really wish I had more skills at doing stuff like this... or that there was some universal app at taking care of stuff like this. I've been trying to use 3Dmigoto to remove the HUD and I am failing hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.