Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 22, 2019
Just finished Ashen - played it full settings on a 21:0 UW screen with 2080ti and 9900k horsepower - absolute overkill but oh my god the game was smooth and looked absolutely incredible. Not a drop of frame rate at all and highly HIGHLY recommend it (even if you don't like "dark souls-esque" game style).

Next up....while I wait for RE3, maybe finally will finish Witcher3 Blood and Wine DLC...oof.

Deleted member 3038

Oct 25, 2017
AC7 also doesn't have it. I wonder if there is some kind of exclusivity deal.
I vividly remember people saying that the AC7VR Was a 1yr Exclusivity Deal, and I remember seeing something about it from the Devs themselves.

I'm still waiting.

xGrizzly

Dec 3, 2017
Atlanta
Playing Witcher 3 without HUD* on Death March is a remarkable experience, I'm really loving it. I'm being more focused on the environment and all the smaller details that are around. Rather than just blindly following a marker I need to explore and navigate on my own, which fits so well when the world is full of beautiful areas to explore!

*I still have the healthbar but it's only visible during combat and such

292030_20200303175114tzj9t.jpg

292030_20200303190730ntkk4.jpg

292030_202003031859593jjc9.jpg
Might I recommend Friendly HUD? :)

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

The Cleaners are surprisingly poorly prepared for another guy with a flamethrower showing up.

w3hUyFC.gif

molnizzle

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also, WTF is up with mouse-sensitivity.com wanting to charge me to give me Halo settings? What is the free alternative?

Have you updated your GPU drivers in the past month? As of 442.19, you can set a global or per-game frame rate cap of 20-1000fps via the Nvidia CP.
Not interested in anything global because these solutions add input lag. How do I add a Windows Store game to Nvidia CP?

GrrImAFridge

ONE THOUSAND DOLLARYDOOS
Oct 25, 2017
Western Australia

Are you looking for one of the Halo MCC games? They all run through the the MCC executable, so the MCC profile is what you want.

Edit: If the game in question isn't Halo, you should see it listed as a recently used program upon clicking the "Add" button. I added ilomilo+ and the MS Flight Sim alpha this way and successfully capped both to 40fps (I haven't updated my drivers in a while).

Last edited:

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I guess I'm a mouse peasant... but people need a website to tell them their mouse sensibility?

The idea is to have a universal profile. As in, say you're good with CSGO but want to start Siege or w/e, the website is supposed to convert your settings into what they should be in Siege, which might need different tweaks and settings. The idea is to save players the hassle of adjusting it for many games.

It's mainly aimed at the high end players (or wannabe high end players).

Teeth

Nov 4, 2017
Controversial Opinion Time:

On the front page of Steam, on the pictures/review column that shows up beside the Best Selling list when you hover your mouse over a game...if the game hasn't been released yet, instead of displaying "No user reviews", it should state the release date.

It would be really handy to be able to see when a game comes out if it hasn't been released yet.

To be honest, they could even put it in the description box above the tags so you can instantly see it on searches or whatever.

NeroPaige

Jan 8, 2018
Just finished Ashen - played it full settings on a 21:0 UW screen with 2080ti and 9900k horsepower - absolute overkill but oh my god the game was smooth and looked absolutely incredible. Not a drop of frame rate at all and highly HIGHLY recommend it (even if you don't like "dark souls-esque" game style).

Next up....while I wait for RE3, maybe finally will finish Witcher3 Blood and Wine DLC...oof.
hmmm I hope you're playing with a g-sync monitor :)

Buttzerker

Powerhouse Protector / Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Man, you really can't knock how well Ubisoft can turn a fairly typical setting like Tom Clancy into something awesome

TXppktI.jpg

Annubis

Oct 25, 2017
You intuitively know that a "5" sensitivity in Destiny 2 at 800dpi and 105 FoV is exactly the same as a "1.5" sensitivity in Apex Legends at the same settings? That's impressive.
I launch the game and play at default mouse settings unless they are goddamn awful which I go make better in the settings.
I just learn each game's mouse behavior without the need for an overarching perfect copy of mouse behavior in-between every game.

As I said, peasant.

Mentalist

Mar 14, 2019
With Ori out next week I need to buckle down and try to finish Shadow of War this weekend.

Once I'm done with Ori, I'll give Halo CEA campaign a shot. Whatever launch kinks they've had should be ironed out by then, I reckon.

Csr

Nov 6, 2017
Controversial Opinion Time:

On the front page of Steam, on the pictures/review column that shows up beside the Best Selling list when you hover your mouse over a game...if the game hasn't been released yet, instead of displaying "No user reviews", it should state the release date.

It would be really handy to be able to see when a game comes out if it hasn't been released yet.

To be honest, they could even put it in the description box above the tags so you can instantly see it on searches or whatever.

They really should add this, it would be a lot more convenient than to have to open each game's store page to see it's release date.

Cels

Oct 26, 2017
i mailed out my EVGA rebate in like november and i finally got it today lol. was beginning to think that it had gotten lost/rejected

Mugen

Oct 28, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden
I feel like tomorrow marks the start of gaming year 2020 for me with Black Mesa. Looking ahead now I hope to be able to play and beat:
Black Mesa * (March 5),
Doom Eternal (March 20),
Resident Evil 3 *** (April 3),
Death Stranding ** (June 2),
with prioritization increasing in no. of *:s. Worried that I'll have to postpone Doom Eternal as those are some long games.

Last edited:

Animus

Oct 30, 2017
Ukraine
Gradually getting used to Resident Evil 4 controls. Had to switch to type 3 (aiming on right stick, shooting on LT+RT etc). Love the atmosphere so far.

Also, thank you Fantastapotamus for Superhot!

Toast

Oct 28, 2017
Dont know if the original version had those cutscenes Ducktales remastered has, but I couldn't be bothered to sit through them. For me its like Megaman/Megaman X, less talk more shooty jumpy.

Status
Not open for further replies.