• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

IntelliHeath

Oct 25, 2017

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
Yeah, I love ATLA but it's insane that they're charging 2000 per skin with no alternate styles.
Goku had all his Sayan forms, and they couldn't even bother to give us Katara with her hair down or another one of her outfits, Toph with the helmet or Zuko with the ponytail.

Again, that's always one of the steps in these "monopoly" companies, no different from Netflix cracking down on pass sharing and upping the subscriptions.
You keep raising prices, and see where the customers draw the line.
There's no point in talking back or complaining about prices, though. Unlike the UI, it's very easy for Epic to gauge if it's working or not, by seeing if people are buying it or not.

They slashed the prices of the cars for Rocket Racing and the instruments for Festival, and trust me, there was a lot less noise about those. But more importantly, there were even less people buying the cosmetics.

If we're talking money, one dollar not spent says more than a thousand tweets or reddit threads.
The Locker UI situation, sure, that can only change by people complaining, but still, it's the price you pay for playing the most popular game. They can do wtf they want, and hope that the vocal crowd is the minority.

Res

Oct 25, 2017
What are they smoking with those prices. At least let me get the skin seperate from the other stuff

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Getting booted out of Rocket Racing because nobody plays that, the not enough players errors.
Already happened 3 times today.

Edit : we need a better UI for selecting songs in Festival, it gets really messy the more songs you have, and hope they'll finally add how long a song will play too.

Last edited:

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
Just saw the event trailer. These mythics look like a lot of fun. I saw that the airbending one can go up slopes as well in the datamine. Might be really crazy if it's still like that. No way to attack from what I can tell but with movement like that I don't think it matters

Fire looks a lot of fun too. The ground slam attack is gonna feel so good if i can actually hit someone with it lmao. Bots pls help me feel cool

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Yeah, but I don't think you can roll around with it, you just do a pose on it. It doesn't have the [traversal] tag and the description is "like walking on a cloud! Or, well, standing"
Checking fortnite.gg it says it's a Traversal emote
kIuX9Cc.png

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I like it when a lot of emotes are in the shop, more please.
I haven't done this week's quest either, waiting for tomorrow's mini-pass ones.

One Festival season they should just do Hatsune Miku, and update Frolic to be Ievan Polkka or make a new one for it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
rpm

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
lol censoring the word devil
they obviously can't have any devils in fortnite.
except in the festival track for the same song, where it is not censored.
or in the other emote which has the word "devil" in it, which is in the shop right now, which is uncensored.
or the half dozen devil related skins they sell.

other than all those cases, no devils.

PLASTICA-MAN

Oct 26, 2017
What si the ebst way of idling right now? Jam Stage, iirc doesn't give XP or very little right? Idling in lego world while sleeping on a bed inside a building gives the easiest way to get XP? How long do you have to sleep to get max xp per day? And how many lvls you get?

Dinoric

Oct 28, 2017
What si the ebst way of idling right now? Jam Stage, iirc doesn't give XP or very little right? Idling in lego world while sleeping on a bed inside a building gives the easiest way to get XP? How long do you have to sleep to get max xp per day? And how many lvls you get?
I think the best way is go into the non survival Lego world. Put down a jump pad and just keep your character jumping in that for 3 and a half hours a day.

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
They removed all the Greek mythics until after the event. Not really sure how I feel but I understand their fear of diluting the loot pool.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Last time on the TMNT mini-pass, we had Festival quests to get a Super Shredder guitar, this time there's no Festival quest, but still get XP in Creative ones for more Chi.

Last edited:

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Yeah non survival is the thing. But I think I still didn't unlock jump pad yet. Do you think sleeping won't give XP or did they disable it?
In sandbox you don't need to unlock anything, it's all available

Last time on the TMNT mini-pass, we had Festival quests to get a Super Shredder guitar, this time there's no Festival quest, but still get XP in Creative ones for more Chi.
It sucks that Festival don't get any quests or unlocks or even starter packs (Rocket Racing got one!!!)

diakyu

Dec 15, 2018
I probably just had the greatest duos session in a long time. This event is a lot of fun. These mythics are a lot of fun. I think the only one I'm not super sold on is Firebending but even that has epic moments with the kick. They really knocked it out of the park for zero build at least, I don't even miss the greek mythics.

Applesauce

Oct 27, 2017
Yeh once again voicing my displeasure with there not being an Avatar LTM. These bending are incredibly fun.

Epic have mostly flopped when it comes to LTMs since CH2. There was the Marvel LTMs, Storm King, and that survival LTM with both PVE and PVP versions. Other than yearly Fortnitemares they really haven't done much since then.

Smudge

Feb 15, 2024
On the topic of LTMs the 50v50 one was EXTREMELY fun if anyone else remembers that. Chaotic as hell. I'd love to experience it again, Team Rumble really doesn't scratch the same itch because there was no respawning in 50v50, you had to be more careful. You'd spend five minutes gathering resources and the rest building a huge fort with the other 49 people, then rushing the other team's base and hunting the few remaining players at the very end.

ned_ballad

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Rochester, New York
Years ago I installed the game to try it out and 50v50 was going on

And I thought that was Fortnite, I didn't really know better. Took me an embarassingly long time to finally learn the game was not 50v50

I only played a couple rounds then uninstalled it until last month

Smudge

Feb 15, 2024
This has gotta be at least my third time sitting through a Star Wars collab but it's exacerbated by the other Disney shit they LOVE bringing back too often, guess since Disney owns part of them now. I am a certified Disney hater til the day I die.