Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyrant Rave

Has A Pretty Cool Jacket
Oct 25, 2017

BKatastrophe

Oct 28, 2017
It helps how small it is but at the same time, having an actual Avengers tie in would have helped.

(And come on, no one was gonna give a fuck about Aaron's Moon Knight vs. Avengers thing.)

CW2? Standalone?

You cray cray.
I'm guessing he means standalone as in not tied to any specific series that built up to it. Standalone as in it kinda comes out of nowhere
This

It's not part of a central book, but rather it's own thing. For example, Absolute Carnage and the upcoming King in Black are part of Donny Cates' Venom. War of the Realms was part of Jason Aaron's Thor. Secret Empire was the capstone to Nick Spencer's Captain America(s). Infinity Wars finished off Duggan's Guardians of the Galaxy. AXIS was part of Remender's Uncanny Avengers

You get the idea. And those are events with main books, not just crossovers like Infinity or Trial of Jean Grey.

OP
OP
Messi

Messi

I am leaving this community!
Oct 25, 2017
We don't have a good thread title. Also the thread will be kinda early tonight as I have work later and can't do it.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
trigger-warnings.jpeg

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US
Holy shit. Reading/hearing about what happened in Alan Moore and Alan Davis' Captain Britain, and it's so fucking rad. Then you google the art, and see stuff like this:
alan-davis-x-men-archives-no-3-cover-captain-britain-fascination-psylocke-oxo-and-zeitgeist_a-G-13757010-9761616.jpg

alan-davis-x-men-archives-2-cover-fury-merlyn-roma-and-captain-britain_i-g-51-5125-k4yeg00z.jpg

captain-britain-2-6-1024x661.jpg

merlinyn10.jpg

I really wish there was a way to read it legally for a reasonable price. I hope they reprint the collection/add it to digital. Seems like a great read.

bluexy

Comics Enabler & Freelance Games Journalist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Comics!!! |Ot| September 2020 | If Only John Constantine Appealed to Edgy Teens

Aurica

音楽オタク - Comics Council 2020
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
A mountain in the US

Tyrant Rave

COMICS!!! |OT| September 2020 | Knull and Void
You want us to repeat one year ago? NO!
www.resetera.com

COMICS!!!|OT| September 2019 | Knull and void! Comics

Harleen #1 By Stjepan Sejic (Sept 25th) - “The road to hell is paved with good intentions. On that road I saw a pale man, and he smiled at me…” Dr. Harleen Quinzel has discovered a revolutionary cure for the madness of Gotham City—she just needs to prove it actually works. But with the criminal...

Mars People

Comics Council 2020
Oct 25, 2017
www.resetera.com

Harleen #1 By Stjepan Sejic (Sept 25th) - “The road to hell is paved with good intentions. On that road I saw a pale man, and he smiled at me…” Dr. Harleen Quinzel has discovered a revolutionary cure for the madness of Gotham City—she just needs to prove it actually works. But with the criminal...
Dude i can barely remember last week, lol.
Hah amazing, great minds think alike.

No Depth

Oct 27, 2017
www.resetera.com

Time is a Flat Circle. We always end back at Knull.

Status
Not open for further replies.