• Yes

Votes: 43 72.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just the silly ending to every event. Oh, they are going to win, nope Luffy swallows the ball and they lose. Oh they are going to win, nope Zoro kicks the enemy over the finish line ahead of his team.....over and over.

It's absurd lol.

Yea all of that is filler haha

cubotauro

Aug 28, 2019
Davy Back still has the coolest Sanji/Zoro team up, and that alone keeps it away from being the worse imo.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
We can all agree Egghead gonna be top 5 when it's all said and done

I don't rate arcs until they've finished

Davy Back still has the coolest Sanji/Zoro team up, and that alone keeps it away from being the worse imo.

I didn't want this to happen because Sanji needed his own separate 1v1 W, but in a timeline where Sanji did not badly need Ws, imagine if Zoro and Sanji did a callback to that moment in order to defeat King and Queen, it would've been so hype lol

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Catching up on the anime, just finished 1101. It is truly insane how hard they went on this Lucci rematch.

Here's all of it for anyone that has yet to watch it, or doesn't bother with the anime anymore, it's just 13 minutes of your time:

youtu.be

One Piece - Luffy fights Rob Lucci in Gear5 #onepiece #anime #luffygear5 #roblucci #fightscene

Get ready for the ultimate showdown as Monkey D. Luffy takes on the formidable Rob Lucci in an electrifying brawl set on Eggishland! In this fan animation in...

Oct 25, 2017
He is extremely forgettable. The only reason I remember him is because I'll never forget what he took from me
This ages better every day

e6k9gu8c55w91.jpg

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
600 million bounty seems so low for the 2nd in command. Hopefully Dragon's bounty is crazy

Sabo's bounty would've gotten updated a long time ago anyways between fighting Fujitora, storming Mariejois, becoming the Flame Emperor, and maybe a little extra for seeing Imu, not that they'd share that

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
Dressrosa is currently #1 on my top story arc list. The rest of the top 4 is undecided. It's just Wano, Alabasta, Egghead (so far), and Water 7/Enies Lobby. Skypiea is unfortunately probably gonna move down.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
My opinion of Skypiea went down on reread tbh

When Enel isn't on screen it's kinda boring

Lordfifth

Jul 31, 2022
I'll never understand animes obsession with making their main characters look stupid as fuck for an entire arc.

This davy back fight arc is going to break me.
i mean luffy is always stupid as fuck, though the arc should have be 6 episodes at most given there isnt a rematch originally but anime has to pad

luffy doesnt do anything more stupid tham his usuall shennagans

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
It'll be interesting to compare it to the sections of the anime I watched, too.

The flashback is good but goes on a bit too long.
I think you'll definitely notice a change in pacing once they are on the boat. That's where the anime really started to throttle itself. Still I'm envious that you get to do this wild ride fresh. Current arc has been some classic stuff so my feelings for the manga are hitting all time highs not seen since… like late 2022 lmao.

Last edited:

Vyse

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Where do you think Noland and Calgara would rank?
Based on the science of giant snake scaling pretty high, pre time skip Zoro couldn't cut one but Noland and Calgara could easily kill them, let's settle for retired Rayleigh tier at minimum and 25 Ryumas taped together at most.