• Yes

Votes: 43 72.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Yeah, he really did if you look beyond his losses. Zoro is one of the strongest around, so being on par with him is great. Also, practically every non-Yonkou character losses in a 1v1 fight with a Yonkou. So no shame there lol.
Yea he got demolished for getting completely washed by Luffy. But like you said that's everyone who fights an emperor who's not on the level lol.

That's not even getting into how fun his character with Luffy was this arc. Lucci being so visibly annoyed that he lost to Luffy two years ago. Has been one of the funnier dynamics Luffy has had with one of his previous main antagonists. Whenever this arc ends and I do my own write up for it in the thread. I honestly think it's gonna get a shout out from me.

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
I hope LaD: Infinite Wealth gets a DLC expansion because I just maxed everyone out. Level 99 with all jobs at Level 99

I think Big Surf (the dungeon that was DLC at launch) was that DLC? Ive not heard about them wanting to do more as of yet. Out of interest, what's the best way to reach level 99? Ill at least need to grind a bit to hit 70 for the trophy, so any recommendations would be appreciated.

Oct 25, 2017
I think Big Surf (the dungeon that was DLC at launch) was that DLC? Ive not heard about them wanting to do more as of yet. Out of interest, what's the best way to reach level 99? Ill at least need to grind a bit to hit 70 for the trophy, so any recommendations would be appreciated.
The Big Swell. I guess I was thinking something in line with the True Final Millennium Tower from 7 (though not as stupidly annoying).
And honestly, The Big Swell is the best place to grind. That and playing NG+ on Legend. The EXP will skyrocket. Along with money (you'll reach the cap so quickly).

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
The Big Swell. I guess I was thinking something in line with the True Final Millennium Tower from 7 (though not as stupidly annoying).
And honestly, The Big Swell is the best place to grind. That and playing NG+ on Legend. The EXP will skyrocket. Along with money (you'll reach the cap so quickly).
Noted, much appreciated. I'll probably focus on Big Swell then, Id rather not start NG+ on Legend this year because its taken me almost 200 hours just to almost finish the game once lol (I know it will only take me 30ish hours on Legend, but still I have other stuff I wanna play!)

Drake fans today:
spongebob.jpg

Oct 25, 2017
For a response lets ask the resident Drake Fan Blackleg-sanji1
I don't care anymore lol. It's been weeks waiting for responses on both, like 20 niggas jumped in it. NEITHER of these nighas really beefing beefin and believe what they saying for example kdot called this man a goat and than said u can't write in the same song? Drake talking bout ya pants might split.

Maaaaan go make poetic justice 2

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
So someone probably brought this up before, but what if Devil Fruits were a strategy to drown people during the first flood?

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
FF7 fans coping.
Drake fans coping.
Zoro fans coping.
Sanji fans coping.

So much coping this week.

Oct 25, 2017
How many more chapters yall think we got of egghead

1- Message continues/SH barely surviving Elders
2-Message conclusion while cutting around world/Elders panicking, try to finish off SH/Iron Giant fully active
3-Giant activating and attacking has Elders shook, they redirect their attention to it/SH barely escaping
4-SH on Giants ship, coup de burst/Buster call continues/Elders finish off giant
5-Aftermath, Elders retreat, world reacting, Sanji mortally wounded from that bite (although he has that speed healing now so idk)

kinda generic predictions so I expect Oda to throw some of these for a loop like usual lol

FizzMino

Shinra Employee
Sep 15, 2022
Colorado, USA
Man this Davy Back Fight arc is rough.....I'd have guessed it was Filler but apparently it's canon? Gheesh

Kind of a bummer as it's the first arc that is in HD and it looks amazing.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Man this Davy Back Fight arc is rough.....I'd have guessed it was Filler but apparently it's canon? Gheesh

Kind of a bummer as it's the first arc that is in HD and it looks amazing.

The anime version of it massively extended the games compared to the manga FYI. Don't remember how I felt about that version in particular as it was over a decade ago, but the manga version during my reread was a nice breezy time that you'll likely appreciate more in hindsight before the series goes on to more serious arcs.

Thankfully he's still ignorant to that series. Nobody will hate that move more than me on this forum.

Lol for now...