Votes: 43 72.9%
  • Yes

Votes: 16 27.1%

• Total voters

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
i gotta say the funniest thing in Undead Unluck will always be
Fuuko baiting Feng into joining a quest and making him be a PE teacher.

Honestly an amazing manga k can't even really ask for the early parts to be redone. I've never seen a story successfully reintroduce itself and let the viewers imagine that the first few arcs were just the trial run.

Oct 25, 2017
IMG_7739.jpg
One of the hashira not gonna be on this and I'm trynna decide which one lol Dougieflesh

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
The main things you can trim in Alabasta are the second Luffy vs. Crocodile fight (like the compilation movie did) and the other Straw Hats vs Baroque Works fights. Those could easily just be one big brawl in the town square and cutting back and forth between the fights.

DevilPuncher

"This guy are sick" and Aggressively Mediocre
Oct 25, 2017
I have now made it to the New World, having just wrapped up the Summit War, and I will say this:

Whitebeard was that guy, goddamn.

Oct 26, 2017
?
Is there some news I am missing
Cobra Kai's final season is being split into 3 parts.
This is just another one of Netflix's popular shows getting a multi-part release schedule.

If we don't get a 12 episode order like sandman is rumored to I think this is how it'll go down. It's a 60 chapter arc so there's stuff to trim. But it might be a little tight.
I believe it's very doable in 10 episodes if they combine Reverse Mountain and Whiskey Peak into one location or dedicate one episode to Little Garden.

Mekanos

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 17, 2018
Classic run of arcs. What a way to end the first half of the story.
I think Sabaody through Marineford might be Oda's strongest, or at least most consistent, run. Like straight up nearly 100 chapters of nonstop greatness and classic moments. Which made it more disappointing when I caught up during Marineford back in the day and the next big arc was Fishman Island lol

DevilPuncher

Oct 25, 2017
Classic run of arcs. What a way to end the first half of the story.

I think Sabaody through Marineford might be Oda's strongest, or at least most consistent, run. Like straight up nearly 100 chapters of nonstop greatness and classic moments. Which made it more disappointing when I caught up during Marineford back in the day and the next big arc was Fishman Island lol
Yeah, it was pretty incredible. Top tier Shonen battle shit. Can't believe I didn't start reading it earlier.

Oct 25, 2017
latest
i hate the way that you start
I hate the way that you walk
The way that you talk
I hate ya side characters
I hate the way you skip fights
I hate that you so goddamn long

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
About to watch Godzilla x Kong

Been a while since I've been to the theater

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
Cobra Kai's final season is being split into 3 parts.
This is just another one of Netflix's popular shows getting a multi-part release schedule.

I believe it's very doable in 10 episodes if they combine Reverse Mountain and Whiskey Peak into one location or dedicate one episode to Little Garden.
I think it's doable at ten as well. Just going to be crammed at the start with Lougue Town, Reverse Mountain, Whiskey Peak, and Little Garden in a three episode window. Cause I can't imagine chopper doesn't get 2 episodes.

I'd say it's easily in the talk for strongest/most consistent stretches. Granted it could also be bias on my end. Some of the most popular and memorable characters in the series all came in during that stretch.not even counting Marineford if we removed those arcs the series would look way different if the characters and events introduced didn't come in then.

Yeah, it was pretty incredible. Top tier Shonen battle shit. Can't believe I didn't start reading it earlier.
It's amazing seeing it all come together in real time. Watching Kizaru and Kuma destroy everyone in Sabaody, seeing Luffy start the first mass jail break in Impel Down, and culminating with the Whitebeard pirates fighting every marine for Ace. Just one of those runs where you can't believe how hard it's going until it's all over. Helps that during this time Oda was delivering some amazing panels and double pages non stop.

Last edited:

DevilPuncher

Oct 25, 2017
It's amazing seeing it all come together in real time. Watching Kizaru and Kuma destroy everyone in Sabaody, Ewing Luffy start the first mass jail break in Impel Down, and culminating with the Whitebeard pirates fighting every marine for Ace. Just one of those runs where you can't believe how hard it's going until it's all over. Helps that during this time Oda was delivering some amazing panels and double pages non stop.
I'm just consistently impressed with the quality of the arcs, honestly. I thought that Thriller Bark would suffer due to its close proximity to the Water Seven/CP9 stuff because there wasn't much build up before going straight into it, but that ended up being my favorite arc so far.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining

One Piece got that negative charisma. Wherein you read it and you wanna never make manga

I'm just consistently impressed with the quality of the arcs, honestly. I thought that Thriller Bark would suffer due to its close proximity to the Water Seven/CP9 stuff because there wasn't much build up before going straight into it, but that ended up being my favorite arc so far.
Yea it's amazing how it's able to always iterate and build on itself. When it's on point it's always able to focus on its strengths and just knock it out of the park. Enies lobby to thriller bark should have been rougher. But still it works