• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Voytek

Oct 25, 2017
Don't know what to say about these people. None of them seem to have a functioning brain. Just calling them stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

VanDoughnut

Oct 30, 2017
What a selfish thing to do.

They'll probably get someone they know killed, or overwhelm the hospital and take care from people who need it.

but when do these assholes think of anyone but themselves?

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
I hope they don't infect other people when they inevitably catch coronavirus.

If they get it, it's through their own selfishness.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
God I wish the virus mutated and only effected Trump supporters they are not only killing themselves but others...

TreeMePls

Oct 25, 2017
I have my popcorn ready for the body count.

Don't forget the anti-education movement of republican politicians and their greedy benefactors.
Republicans have gutted funding to education for decades so they could raise an army of willful zombie rubes via FOX News brainwashing. It's a perfect machine until the country literally starts to fall apart due to rampant corruption and ineptitude.
Very true. What we're seeing now is the result of all of this.

Anti

Banned
Nov 22, 2017
Australia
Pro coronavirus rally and they wear masks, these guys are full of shit, if they don' worry about it show it.

Anyway, what else can we expect from America...

Shy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
uc4uvqql0zs41.jpg

Dec 22, 2017
Just a quick sanity check: is literally any other country seeing shit like this?

I was wondering the same thing. Are we seeing backlash anywhere else? What a fucking embarrassment.

I suspect there is more at play here. Whitmer is high on Biden's VP list and they are desperate to make her look bad in any way. And by "they" I mean everythign from billionaire rightwing astroturfers to run of the mill Trump acolytes.

Last edited:

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
My partner works in communications for Sonoma county (California) and they told me they're starting to see fliers around here calling for the same thing; gathering of people close together in public spaces to protest SIP orders.

My mother and I exchanged text messages where we both thought this would continue into other states. Cases are about to explode because of these idiots.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
what's the conspiracy if they're saying this is made up

who is to gain from crashing economies ??