• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zutrax

"This guy are sick"
Oct 31, 2017
So as an individual with contamination OCD, this whole damn thing has been a nightmare for me. What are the chances that the economy and States actually do re-open too soon because of this buffoon and his followers? I will probably have a breakdown if have am forced to go back to work in the midst of the Pandemic still happening...

Blackflag

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So as an individual with contamination OCD, this whole damn thing has been a nightmare for me. What are the chances that the economy and States actually do re-open too soon because of this buffoon and his followers? I will probably have a breakdown if have am forced to go back to work in the midst of the Pandemic still happening...

In states with (R) Governors...very likely and that's not a joke.

Zache

Unshakable Resolve
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

twitter.com

Aaron Rupar on Twitter

“people are owning the libs by waving Trump flags at Michigan's pro-coronavirus rally”

twitter.com

Malachi Barrett on Twitter

“Chants of “recall Whitmer,” “USA” and “lock her up” outside Michigan Capitol. #OperationGridlock https://t.co/7Q7niiNFUF”

twitter.com

Austin Kellerman on Twitter

“MUST SEE: Quite a scene in Lansing, Michigan as people protest the state's stay-at-home order. @WOODTV's @LeonHendrix joined @AaronNolanNews on #NexstarNation's morning #COVID19 #coronavirus update. https://t.co/l7UkLAth3p”

lock her up for fucking what

fade

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
There's an, uh, update.

Goes well with the dawn of the braindead image
giphy.gif

sensui-tomo

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
How how how he always manages to take the worst possible course of action???
The worst or do you mean the bestest, most stupendous/ tremendous course of action that has never been seen in our government before. Nobodys seen anything like it.

/s. God I need to get some mouthwash for that shit I just spewed out.

Violence Jack

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 25, 2017
Imagine seeing something like this and still thinking that you want to pass on the chance to vote this fuckhead out in November because "Trump and Biden are the same, and nothing will get done". He's going to get even more people killed.