ForgeForsaken

Oct 27, 2017
20 minutes into the future.
uc4uvqql0zs41.jpg
This one is from Ohio Monday I believe.

Steel

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
27,000 people (and counting) have died in the US and the best, brightest thing these... people... can do is hold a "pro-Coronavirus" rally because they were told to stay at home for their own wellbeing?
We're actually above 30k, most of the trackers aren't counting the revised numbers from NY until they get the date spread from them.

Teh_Lurv

Oct 25, 2017
I can't imagine the cognitive dissonance racketing off in someone's head who shows up to one of these things and wears a protective face mask. You acknowledge the virus is a real and highly contagious, but you still think people shouldn't be ordered to stay at home for public safety? What?

They do, just not them. You can hear it in those interviews with that guy complaining he can't buy fertilizer and that lady who can't go to the salon. The people are mad because the pandemic is personally affecting them.

Khanimus

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Greater Vancouver
If they wanna get sick, they can go right ahead. Nothing of value is lost with these people.

Unfortunately, their stupidity is hurting people who are ACTUALLY sick, need to get to the hospital, and will inadvertently lead to the infection (and deaths) of who knows how many others.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
There were somewhat similar protesters in Vancouver recently. I don't think they blocked ambulances at least. But still. Absolute fucking worthless clowns, the lot of them.

The fact that some of them wear masks is cherry on top.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Do your stupid as fuck rally but if you're gonna block the hospitals then that shit needs to be shut down

SneakyBadger

Oct 26, 2017
I expect this kind of thing to get much more common if Biden gets elected. Conservatives will flout social distancing rules as the prevailing attitude becomes "I'm not gonna let a DEMOCRAT tell me what to do!"

Chopchop

Oct 25, 2017
Pro-coronavirus? I'm sure coronavirus appreciates the support...?

I feel bad for any sensible friends and relatives of these people who have to watch these people endanger themselves and others like morons.

Wait, they were blocking fucking ambulances and hospitals? What the fuck.

ultracal31

Oct 25, 2017
There were somewhat similar protesters in Vancouver recently. I don't think they blocked ambulances at least. But still. Absolute fucking worthless clowns, the lot of them.

I find that case in Vancouver amusing as there were literally a dozen of them

Dozen!

ThatCrazyGuy

Nov 27, 2017
Yup, why don't these asssholes take their masks off at these things, if there is nothing to worry about. Fucking trash ass people.

Tlaloc

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta love the out of context Franklin quote and the goober holding a book of the constitution that looks like it's never been opened.

Croc Man

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine a movie of the last few months being released in November 2019. It would be criticized for how unrealistic it is, people would never act way.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Imagine a movie of the last few months being released in November 2019. It would be criticized for how unrealistic it is, people would never act way.

The movie Contagion was inaccurate in that it didn't have a death cult protesting that the Corona virus is overblown and people can't get a fucking hair cut and pedicure.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Ya know, I'd simply call it a problem taking care of itself if it weren't for these piles of garbage grid locking and denying access to essential services. At that point, it's simply criminal.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I just look at shit like this and think to myself that the human race is just a failed experiment.

Everyone is fuck you got mine and if I can't get mine fuck you also.

reKon

Oct 25, 2017
This whole Trump saga of bullshit is going spawn at least 8+ films in the future - half of which will be straight to netflix/HBO

Serif

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Seeing so many people bunched up together with their faces uncovered at this moment in time makes me itch.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America

Yea, something something, "not drinking the government koolaid". As a immuno-compromised individual, this enrages me. I'd reckon there is an overlap of membership between these pieces of shit and anti-vaxxers.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
Just wait until they get their nana sick, they'll be crying for sure then

Take down their names and donate their stimulus checks to charities

Rran

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I was listening to NPR the other week, and one of the callers felt compelled to share his view that covid19 isn't that bad (complete w/ "we can't have the cure become worse than the problem"-Trumping point). He then proceeded to tell everyone that he was sick the previous week and is already feeling better.
"Now I don't know if I had coronavirus, but I probably did."

Sometimes I feel bad for the hosts on that program, because they have to show an ungodly amount of restraint to not just laugh and hangup on these people