Seattle-ish
wjbk_protest-lansing-2_4152.jpg

bunch of idiots

Those would up to safety who give liberty purchase deserve NEITHER

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Let em do it, get sick, and die.

They should be penalized for inhibiting access to hospitals too.

Yoshimitsu126

The Fallen
Nov 11, 2017
United States
They're going to get fines right? Feel bad for the dependents or people who have to live with these people. I really hope this doesn't get copied nationwide as it's going to make the quarantine effort ineffective.

BackLogJoe

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone actively blocking an ambulance or a hospital during a state of emergency should be forcibly moved with lethal force if necessary.

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017

Yea, something something, "not drinking the government koolaid". As a immuno-compromised individual, this enrages me. I'd reckon there is an overlap of membership between these pieces of shit and anti-vaxxers.
Remember when anti-vaxxers and anti-science woos were supposedly a leftist thing? Funny that.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Not a single tear to be shed if each and every one of them, and only them, end up getting infected.

gappvembe

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh my state.

Michigan isn't unique or extra stringent than the other states... or other countries for that matter. In fact, we should probably be more. This is crazy selfish entitlement. It's a world problem, not an individuals... or like-minded idiots' problem.

TeaberryShark

Feb 8, 2019
why do all Trump cultists look like their hair smells like weeks old barbecue that has been sitting in an antique stores attic?

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
These people are fucking it up for the rest of us, and that is the most Republican thing in the world.

Yerffej

Prophet of Regret
Oct 25, 2017
Morbid as it sounds, I really do hope these people can be tracked and the number of cases that spring up are counted. I don't want anyone to get this thing...but examples should be able to be pointed to when idiocy abounds.

linkboy

Oct 26, 2017
Reno
Do they know that Michigan is third in the US in cases?

These idiots don't care.

My dad is one of these morons, just not in Michigan, and he's touting the "it's just the flu" crap.

They're fucking stupid and ignorant of facts. They're blinded by their love of Trump and their hatred of liberals.

That's the only thing these fucknuggets brains operate on.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Are Conservatives around the country planning on doing more of these kinds of stunts?

Rodney McKay

Oct 26, 2017
Well crap, my grandparents live in Lansing and before this I'd heard there was thankfully very few if any reported cases, but I'm guessing after this that's going to change pretty fast.

My grandma has been making masks for people, so at least she's being smart.

Devilgunman

Oct 27, 2017
Now we know where the next epicenter is. Virus doesn't care about your right or Constitution you dumb fucks. They will shut the hell up when the death toll in their areas rise by thousands daily.

hjort

Nov 9, 2017
If there wasn't a risk of these inconceivable fucktrumpets infecting others, this would be a dream scenario. Fash supporters willingly subjecting themselves to potentially lethal virus infection, I mean, c'mon!

teruterubozu

Oct 28, 2017
Trump basically gave the green light to this when he targeted Whitmer with "that woman from Michigan" stuff. Just pathetic.

timedesk

Oct 27, 2017
Why would they try to block a hospital though? People are dying, and they are actively trying to hinder hospital workers? Even if they don't think they're at risk, or that the government is being overly cautious, over 25 thousand people have already died. This isn't just stupidity it is active malice.