Lord Hypnos

Oct 31, 2017
UK
I like Deku's costume and the way it has evolved. The bunny hood and animal characters are also a nice nod to Horikoshi's previous series.

GringoSuave89

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
LA, CA

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
yeah the more crap they pile onto his jumpsuit (and the less he wears the rabbit hoodie) the better his costume is

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Considering you can literally count the times he has actually used the mask in the series on one hand, it doesn't bother me. I would actually like him to use it for once.

xania

Oct 27, 2017
I like the mask because of how dorky it is. He was aiming for stealth ("stealth") All Might reference but ended up with demented rabbit.

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
Considering you can literally count the times he has actually used the mask in the series on one hand, it doesn't bother me. I would actually like him to use it for once.

i personally like the recurring gag or thing where he wears it for a few pages and then somehow it always gets half damaged off his face or has to take it off for whatever reason

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I kind of like the mask as a bunny suit but it does end up looking odd as an All Might homage. I like that the teeth smile ended up becoming a face guard. Wish he wore that more.

ObbyDent

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles
I just watched the entire series in the last two days. My only real comment is my disappointed with how underpowered all the female characters are. Even on the villain side, none of them get super powerful or flashy powers. Ridiculous.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
lol

DiRT1NRU0AAjAqp.jpg

Acquila

Oct 26, 2017
Lol, but aside from having a scar I don't see any similarity between the two.

I just watched the entire series in the last two days. My only real comment is my disappointed with how underpowered all the female characters are. Even on the villain side, none of them get super powerful or flashy powers. Ridiculous.

All Might's predecessor is female.

Gaming_Groove

Apr 4, 2018
Yeah the female hero situation is a bit disappointing. Up to where we are in the anime I suppose Mount Lady and Kendo have the most physical/combat oriented quirks. They barely get any focus though...Mount Lady has probably had the most.

Takyon

Nov 8, 2017
Mt Lady should get the opportunity to shine. if only there was another supersized character she could fight...

Jintor

Oct 25, 2017
mt lady gets a few cool spots but man

even midnight doesn't really get to do shit

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion

Rackham

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Jirou is pretty powerful. She's like a successor to Present Mic in a certain way. Momo is also very powerful. Shame about her constant nudity though.

Himiko's ability hasn't been revealed in the anime yet but she's a strong fighter without her quirk.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
Jirou is pretty powerful. She's like a successor to Present Mic in a certain way. Momo is also very powerful. Shame about her constant nudity though.

Himiko's ability hasn't been revealed in the anime yet but she's a strong fighter without her quirk.
Jiro is more versatile than present but probably not as powerful I'm betting and for some reason Jiro had a sword that is never brought again

The problem current momo has is she's not great at quick thinking and needs a moment to think and would be screwed against someone quick enough but future momo will be powerful

Toga is a serial killer so I guess she had to be good at fighting and probably would have killed Uraka and frog girl

Also I guess Kendo is supposed to be a martial artist and Mina is athletic but we never see much of them showing off

LucidMomentum

Nov 18, 2017
He barely even wore the mask. I almost forget it exists.

He mainly keeps the design cause his mom made it, right?

You've got a bit of a point, but MHA is a show about how everyone plays a role. A lot of Hero operations would be impossible without the teamwork from "smaller" power quirks. I do want a female hero who wrecks shop though, but in the Manga we might be getting there.

Big Hand Gal

Oct 25, 2017
someday bigname actors will get to be back in heroaca.

Though Im glad Shindo's actor got the role, but he really deserves more than what he's been getting these past year or so :(

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
The most flashy character in class B is a girl: Ibara shiozaki, also I think are confusing underpowered with screentime, Momo, Mina and Jirou have very powerful quirks even if they appear less than the boys.
someday bigname actors will get to be back in heroaca.
2 of the new characters have relative big names