• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not reading the manga so I havent been a part of these threads for a while, but I just had the urge to come in here and bring up how people were actually mad that bakugo tried against Uraraka in the tournament fight.

They were silly. Bakugo is not the kind of person to hold back, and even if he did it would have been very disrespectful to Uraraka. The raw spirt and effort she put in here despite being essentially screwed with the tournament stage layout is also what really endeared the character to me.

I just wish we got more of Uraraka being like that though. She could use some of the development like how the villians are getting right now.

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Boooo. Thought there was a bump for a new trailer or something. Damn.

I've been avoiding the manga/main OT for the last five months while I plow through One Piece.

Obi

Oct 27, 2017
OMG! Microsoft gave away the first season of this show for free recently, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I've been binge watching for the past few days. And I just finished watching Season 3 "One for All"

Aaaaaaaaa! That was amazing. I cried It was so awesome. Like I cant even. What a fight! Oh man the music and the people cheering him on. UNITED STATES OF SMASH! Then that "it's your turn" at the end.

I'm sure I'll finish up the rest by tomorrow. Looking forward to being able to post about it as the episodes come out next season. I hope there isn't too much delay between the subs and dubs.

Sorry bout the bump. I just had to talk about the show somewhere. Right now.
Anyway, it is a nice show and I like it a lot.

klauskpm

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 26, 2017
Brazil
OMG! Microsoft gave away the first season of this show for free recently, so I thought I'd give it a shot. I've been binge watching for the past few days. And I just finished watching Season 3 "One for All"

Aaaaaaaaa! That was amazing. I cried It was so awesome. Like I cant even. What a fight! Oh man the music and the people cheering him on. UNITED STATES OF SMASH! Then that "it's your turn" at the end.

I'm sure I'll finish up the rest by tomorrow. Looking forward to being able to post about it as the episodes come out next season. I hope there isn't too much delay between the subs and dubs.

Sorry bout the bump. I just had to talk about the show somewhere. Right now.
Anyway, it is a nice show and I like it a lot.
Yeah! The music is perfect for the fight. Every time you hear it you can picture the fight. Search for "You say run", if you want to listen to it.

And yeah. The fight is awesome because it's not just a raw fight. It has depth. It has layers. My Mothers Basement, a YouTube Channel, does a great job talking about it in his video United States of Smash! - Animelee (All Might vs All for One) (it is 37 minutes long).

SamAlbro

Oct 25, 2017

Funimation simuldubs the first half of the season (although they may skip the recap episode at the start of the season), which means episodes up to the mid-season OP switch will released dubbed the same day they release in Japan. At the mid-season point, they tend to switch to a two week delay for the dub.

Hulu tends to not get the dub until much later, but they've announced a partnership with Funimation, so what that may mean going forward is an unknown.

Obi

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah! The music is perfect for the fight. Every time you hear it you can picture the fight. Search for "You say run", if you want to listen to it.
Thank ya! I gotta get a bunch of these for my car. Gonna have the most epic morning commute. There are so many good ones. Youtube recommended Bakugou's theme to me right after this. Whew! I forgot how good it was. I'm really glad he got that nice bit of character development at the end of season 3. I was starting to get annoyed with him. Not like Mineta levels of annoying, but still. It was great to see his perspective on things. And that little bit where he and Midoriya talk about Shoot Style gives me some hope for him. It was my favorite part of the episode.

Funimation simuldubs the first half of the season (although they may skip the recap episode at the start of the season), which means episodes up to the mid-season OP switch will released dubbed the same day they release in Japan. At the mid-season point, they tend to switch to a two week delay for the dub.

Hulu tends to not get the dub until much later, but they've announced a partnership with Funimation, so what that may mean going forward is an unknown.

Nice! It's gonna be a tough decision for me later when the dub gets delayed though. The English cast is pretty good. All Might especially! That VA is All Might.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni

Damn...so like Rising of the Shield Hero.

I like the dubbed versions for both.