falcondoc

Oct 29, 2017
Man, really starting to see the production crack from the movie. Episode was barely animated, new ED is just horrible (Like the song though). New OP is serviceable enough though.

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
The main villain is a dude with a bunch of hands all over him, so yes.

Pretty sure Horikoshi has admitted he loves drawings hands for whatever reason. Something about the fingers I would imagine. The hands look crazy detailed in the manga sometimes.

Can we talk about Bakugo's heat lasers and Tokoyami's armor, though?

Yo that Abyssal Black Body Armor is 100/10. It's sooo cool. Bakugo's AP shot is great too, imagine if he rapid fired it.

Man, really starting to see the production crack from the movie. Episode was barely animated, new ED is just horrible (Like the song though). New OP is serviceable enough though.

I was thinking this too. The next couple episodes might be rough depending on how much of the staff was also doing the movie. Fingers crossed

NSESN

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
the part with deku doing shoot style was well animated so i wouldn't be acared about production just yet

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Friendly reminder the OP teased the true best boy and I can't wait for y'all to meet him:

latest
Without spoiling is the quirk of the blonde female character in his crew cool?

Gaming_Groove

Apr 4, 2018
I like the music for the most recent ending, and the animation is actually quite good. The only thing that kind of bugs me is the proportions...is it rotoscope animation or something? It's so fluid, but Deku's body doesn't quite look right for some reason. His head seems strangely detached and his forearms going to his hands look strange.

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
I like the music for the most recent ending, and the animation is actually quite good. The only thing that kind of bugs me is the proportions...is it rotoscope animation or something? It's so fluid, but Deku's body doesn't quite look right for some reason. His head seems strangely detached and his forearms going to his hands look strange.

It does look way too fluid yeah.

Oct 26, 2017
The part that really threw me off in this episode is when All Might went to talk to Eraser and they faded to black in the middle. I rewound the video thinking something got messed up. Really weird.

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Really hyped for the new people. Been wanting to see new quirks for a bit now. Judging by the new intro tho the Gauntlet guy has some kind of wind quirk or something similar.

No idea about the blonde girl. I like her character design though. That whole group looks a bit older than 1A though too. They just have a more mature design to them.

Are they like the Senior Class of UA?

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I guess I should have asked if the dub is like up to season 3 or not. I totally have not been following dubbed content in YEARs to know. I recall it used to be somewhat slow?

The dubbed is on the same season as the subs, it's just 2 weeks behind as of a few weeks ago

Tace

Avenger
Nov 1, 2017
The Rapscallion
Aizawa mentioned the provisional license exam already, right? That's what I was referring to.

It's all over the OP too

I also agree it's not that important though. You'll find out next episode I think

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Okay NOW I am hyped lol

Yep yep.

Ok, no more spoiler talk from me, starting to feel dirty lol.

I was thinking about that electric sword Kaminari wanted to make. How viable a combat option do you guys think that would be for him?

I would think it would be more suited for a baton or a staff. Would look cooler too imo