Zippedpinhead

Fallen Guardian
Oct 25, 2017
Kalor's flip is about 5 posts down last page in 50pp. Have you mentioned what you feel about Malus?
I said it's interesting that malus is obsessed with me. Between the two of us we are the clear low posters. It feels cheap and easy.

And thank you for pointing out Kalor. It's actually a thread mark now

Blargonaut

Oct 26, 2017
I missed that one between the gifs.

Failed
8wLqCAF.gif

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I think they're both scum tbh, there aren't that many people left that feel like they can be scum without maximum shenigans. Going to go with:

ITA: malus

Because the votes are trending towards Blarg already anyways. Let's do this thing.

Natiko

Oct 25, 2017
I hate this game

VOTE: malus

I'm gonna wait and see if Stu explodes then I'm playing rock band.

Dr. Monkey

Oct 25, 2017
How does a failed shot ruin a role even?

I don't even know if I'm fishing or just talking at this point. what is this game

Stuart dies
OP
OP
Fran

Fran

Oct 25, 2017
Stuart444 has died

Stuart444, Insane Killer

You are aligned with Town.

Flavour: You are an insane killer. All you care about is investigating and killing Mafia scum. But you're so insane that you both took a Bulletproof Vest that sucks so bad that it breaks after being shot once and also took a gun that is so bad that it will either break after being used once or from not being used at all. Even guns die to neglect :(

You are however very proud of your investigative ability. Shouting at people always gets them to reveal themselves to you.

You believe you are a good person but can you find out who the Mafia are? Or will you go more insane from killing your friends who are also hunting for Mafia scum.

You have no noticeable nen. Your only power is to vote.

You win when all threats to town are eliminated

Last edited: