Status
Not open for further replies.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Yoimiya will be another Kazuha. People will downplay and convince themselve not to pull, she'll turn out to be super busted and everyone will cry that they didnt pull for her,.You could set your watch to it.
Eh, maybe, but not because of main Pyro DPS reasons. People regret missing out on Kazuha and Albedo because they're some of the best support/sub DPS in the game. If there's a reason why everyone will regret not getting her, it'll be because she makes Ganyu (and specifically Ganyu) melt comps easier. But, Ganyu is already the best DPS in the game bar none, so it's not that much of a loss.

I also have Keqing with C2 and I found her one of the worst characters I have...

I use her just because, really. She's really behind almost every other main dps I have...

And I heard Raiden will be a support. Supports are invaluable in this game, much more than main DPS. So I'll probably roll to get Raiden.
Raiden is looking to be to Energy Recharge, what Zhongli was to HP/Shields, and Venti was to grouping and later on Elemental Mastery.

Basically, think of Electro Traveler, and why everyone likes them and says their good (ER battery). Now think of that but cracked up on steroids. That's what Raiden should be, at least on paper.

How do you find out what pity you're at?
genshin-wishes.com

Genshin Wishes — Save and keep track of your wishes easily

Backup your Genshin Impact wish history, keep track of your pity and get a shareable view of your pulls statistics!

Just sign up using the method they explain (it's harmless).

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
I really still want to pull for Yoimiya, especially if Sayu is indeed on her banner. My pity is literally at 0 lol but I have a decent amount of wishes saved up already and Inazuma is giving out Primos like candy. I also have a maxed out Amos Bow just hanging out in my inventory and if that works well for her then I'll be even more inclined.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
I really still want to pull for Yoimiya, especially if Sayu is indeed on her banner. My pity is literally at 0 lol but I have a decent amount of wishes saved up already and Inazuma is giving out Primos like candy. I also have a maxed out Amos Bow just hanging out in my inventory and if that works well for her then I'll be even more inclined.
Amos will probably be good for her, yeah. Though you want to avoid charged shots, unless things change from the beta.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
streamable.com

vos94n7BFt

Watch "vos94n7BFt" on Streamable.

I pity the poor bastard who posted this. MHY Ninja will have no mercy.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Question for hardcore analytical ps5 gamers,

How is the performance on 2.0 vs 1.6? I know 1.6 had dips here and there but was much better. I'm just wondering if 2.0 smoothed everything out.
Towns are smoother except for the initial load still dropping. During battle there are still drops during heavy effects stacking and there's still a weird input delay issue I've been hit with a few times.

Teepo671

Nov 1, 2017
Guam
Did my artifact/crystal farming run on the iOS the other day and it's crazy how much better picking stuff up feels there compared to the PS4. That last performance patch for the PS4 definitely helped but it still feels so terrible compared to the other platforms.
I'm still calling my local gamestop every week hoping for a PS5 but who knows when they'll finally be able to get them back in stock...and even when they do I'd probably still have to be really lucky to be able to grab one before they're sold out.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
r6fRHKn.png

Jesus Christ, finally. 78 pulls = Diluc + 81 pulls = Ayaka

Previous banner: 81 pulls = Mona C1 + 77 pulls = Kazuha

Will this game ever cut me some slack and not suck me dry? Will I ever win a 50/50 or get a 5* I want under 70 pulls? Stay tuned for another episode of Trash Seeds!

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Thinking to rework my Zhongli. Any big Zhongli users here? Which set do you guys use and which stats?

Mine is 4 Tenacity of the Millelith with HP% on everything and he is just an insane shield bot. Don't need a healer when you're not taking damage and the effect of the shield helps offset the lack of Bennet in the main teams I use him in.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
r6fRHKn.png

Jesus Christ, finally. 78 pulls = Diluc + 81 pulls = Ayaka

Previous banner: 81 pulls = Mona C1 + 77 pulls = Kazuha

Will this game ever cut me some slack and not suck me dry? Will I ever win a 50/50 or get a 5* I want under 70 pulls? Stay tuned for another episode of Trash Seeds!

My best result on limited was a Keqing dupe I didn't want at 45 on the Childe banner lol
I never got Childe tho, my next was Kazuha at 78 after passing over Childe and Eula
Guaranteed pity is precious
For Ayaka it was 73 pulls for a Jean dupe then 76 for Ayaka

AkiraAkira

Dec 28, 2017
Yoimiya doesn't look like she's going to be anything special in terms of combat prowess. But I love her so will roll. She's a reckless, wholesome force of good and everything about her personality just gels with me. Probably going for her weapon too. And maybe a couple of constellations.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I liked how the Hiromi quest connected with old stuff. The Dragonspine letter in a bottle, the Guhua duo and the thief Yan'er from Liyue. It even used that hole in Mt. Hulao that conspicuously never had anything inside, haha. This kind of thing makes the world feel more alive.

My best result on limited was a Keqing dupe I didn't want at 45 on the Childe banner lol
I never got Childe tho, my next was Kazuha at 78 after passing over Childe and Eula
Guaranteed pity is precious
For Ayaka it was 73 pulls for a Jean dupe then 76 for Ayaka

Thanks for sharing your numbers, it actually helps making me feel better. I make sure to always post my shitty pulls because we usually only see people having wild luck online, and I think it's good to show the other side too, lol.

Shini42

Jan 7, 2018
Lost 50/50 on Ayaya banner and pulled Mona instead. Wanted Mona for my perma freeze team for a while. Then pulled guaranteed Ayaka. All for about 150 wishes. Seeing this as a win.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Thinking to rework my Zhongli. Any big Zhongli users here? Which set do you guys use and which stats?

Mine hasn't changed since getting him pre-buff
Geo DMG Gladiator Goblet
Crit DMG Petra Mask
ATK Petra Sands
Noblesse Flower
Noblesse Feather
Buncha HP on the substats

LV 80/90
Talents 8/8/8
R3 Fav Lance (his Deathmatch had to go to Hu Tao but the energy recharge is nice anyway if you want him ulting a lot)
I never felt the need to HP stack him because his shield is very strong as is

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Thanks for sharing your numbers, it actually helps making me feel better. I make sure to always post my shitty pulls because we usually only see people having wild luck online, and I think it's good to show the other side too, lol.

I consider it more the norm or average than shitty, I'd say 90 is shitty. 76-80 is just what you should expect and anything below that is a lottery win and not that realistic when you see others get it.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
It looks like I'm going to have to build up Noelle since I don't have anyone else for sheilds except Geo Traveler and my only non shit healer is Xingqiu

PMS341

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Amos will probably be good for her, yeah. Though you want to avoid charged shots, unless things change from the beta.

Okay cool. We'll see how it goes then~

Also had this funny glitch earlier today... making my own 2000s-era iPod commercial lol.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
I consider it more the norm or average than shitty, I'd say 90 is shitty. 76-80 is just what you should expect and anything below that is a lottery win and not that realistic when you see others get it.

You're right. My perception is all screwed up at this point because even people I know personally have much better luck than me (I have a friend who only lost one 50/50 since launch and just got Ayaka in 40 pulls). Just feels bad in general, but I think after the double whammy of Kazuha and Ayaka I'm going to get over it.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yoimiya will be another Kazuha. People will downplay and convince themselve not to pull, she'll turn out to be super busted and everyone will cry that they didnt pull for her,.You could set your watch to it.

Worst case scenario is Childe tier, best case scenario is Hu Tao tier.

So far she looks to be closer to Childe quality than Hu Tao quality, but pre-release estimations are always to be taken with a grain of salt until we get the final version and people can pump out the real numbers.

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
Hey so I recall seeing this somewhere but if playing on PS5, it's better to play the PS4 version for a smoother gameplay experience? Is that correct?

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Hey so I recall seeing this somewhere but if playing on PS5, it's better to play the PS4 version for a smoother gameplay experience? Is that correct?
that isn't quite true as of the 2.0 patch. While performance isn't as solid as PS4, its improved since 1.6 and the improvements to the visuals are worth some drops in heavy situations IMO.

Fuu

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 27, 2017
Okay, yeah.

The soundtrack of this series is seriously slept on. So many legit bangers. Probably too late, but I'd love a Game Awards music nom for it.
Yeah, that track sounds dope. Yu-peng CHAD strikes again. I can only imagine how crazy the OST of this game will become with each additional region.

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Okay, yeah.

The soundtrack of this series is seriously slept on. So many legit bangers. Probably too late, but I'd love a Game Awards music nom for it.

Just remembered, wasn't MHY supposed to be on Keighley's Summer Game Fest at some point? Did anything even happen with that?

meataem

Teyvat Traveler
Jun 29, 2019
I think it's already pretty clear that Mihoyo isn't going to show anything brand new outside of their own livestream events.

PKMNTrainer

Oct 25, 2017
Been playing the game trying to catch up with the story. I am AR 30 and I've completed Liyue. Apparently to start the next Archon quest, I have to do some prerequisites. One of which is Meaning of Lupical, which I haven't completed and don't see in my quests menu. How screwed am I?
Apparently did not do ALL of Amber's story quests yet lol

Last edited:

hypersheep325

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
Been playing the game trying to catch up with the story. I am AR 30 and I've completed Liyue. Apparently to start the next Archon quest, I have to do some prerequisites. One of which is Meaning of Lupical, which I haven't completed and don't see in my quests menu. How screwed am I?
Think you need to go to the quests menu and then go to story quests. You need to use keys to unlock those quests.

JakeNoseIt

Catch My Drift
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Thinking about jumping in on PS5... Any up to date guides or tips for a beginner to check out?

Naha-

Feb 6, 2019
Meanwhile, I'm done with the story quests.

I found Yoimiya so much better than Ayaka as a character, she feels like a cool person to have around. Sadly, I can't say the same about her gameplay and I just can't risk my Baal fund for her, too bad she's a 5 star.

I guess tomorrow I'll star looking for chests and puzzles.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
In any other gacha game Kazari would've been a new character you could roll for. How's that for an idea Mihoyo? Giving your playable characters a good, extensive quest like this?

Zomba13

#1 Waluigi Fan! Current Status: Crying
Oct 25, 2017
Meanwhile, I'm done with the story quests.

I found Yoimiya so much better than Ayaka as a character, she feels like a cool person to have around. Sadly, I can't say the same about her gameplay and I just can't risk my Baal fund for her, too bad she's a 5 star.

I guess tomorrow I'll star looking for chests and puzzles.

I feel the same way. Like the stuff with how Ayaka was presented made it feel like a date and I wasn't into that but Yoimiya is just such a nice, cheery, helpful person who just wants to have a good time and help people. She's super cool. Also wasn't feeling her gameplay, was hoping I'd like it more but I'm also in the Baal waiting room and can't risk it even is she's cool to hang out with.

Sanlei

Oct 25, 2017
In any other gacha game Kazari would've been a new character you could roll for. How's that for an idea Mihoyo? Giving your playable characters a good, extensive quest like this?
No, you will get your Xinyan without any introduction, quest, hangout, event, cameo and like it.

(Did at least expect to see Sayu but i guess mentions are good enough? e.e)

JaseC64

Enlightened
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Strong Island NY
OP
OP
Tyaren

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
streamable.com

vos94n7BFt

Watch "vos94n7BFt" on Streamable.

I pity the poor bastard who posted this. MHY Ninja will have no mercy.

An ominous knocking is heard on this poor uncle's door as we speak...

I wonder if she will be the endboss of Inazuma.

Apart from a weird bug affecting LOD (I guess most don't even realize it's there, because there has hardly anyone been complaining yet and so they have not been fixing it for two versions) the PS5 port is great. Native 4K, 60fps with minor drops, shortest loading times (barely two seconds) and some exclusive graphical effects like a dynamic, volumetric cloud system.

While performance isn't as solid as PS4, its improved since 1.6 and the improvements to the visuals are worth some drops in heavy situations IMO.

Huh? The PS4 is less stable than the PS5 version and the cap is 30fps instead of 60fps on the PS5.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.