peteykirch

Oct 25, 2017
Ronny gonna try to get them to change the Florida constitution that would allow him to run for a third consecutive term as governor?

May 29, 2023
57f6bce157540c8c728b4693
I'm a fucking sicko and this picture really does it for me.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
Finally put out of its misery. I don't think I've ever seen anybody who appeared more uncomfortable campaigning as he did. He was done as soon as he started running. His wife was more of a natural. The best part about this is that he's pretty much killed any shot he ever had by running now instead of waiting 4 years.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Best part is after his disastrous campaign failure and exposing himself as charismatic black hole, is who is willing to donate to him in a potential 24 presidential run. His stock has fallen hard.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
It's not even that he hijacked the party. He IS the party.

It's as you said. He's the beast they created. He's all their true intentions, all their purposeful implications laid bare.
Yeah but there are probably still assholes there that want to have a say on stuff or grift in their own way.
It's now impossible, Trump is the God Emperor and they all have to kneel as low as they can. For pretty much the forseeable future.

SpoonSpatula

Oct 27, 2017
Ignoring his horrible beliefs and abhorrent policies for a brief moment - it's frankly amazing how robotic and alien like he comes across in these types of videos. Can't you just fake some human emotion, just for a second?

Last edited:

Poyunch

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Best part is after his disastrous campaign failure and exposing himself as charismatic black hole, is who is willing to donate to him in a potential 24 presidential run. His stock has fallen hard.
Only bummer was Ron was able to pass that bill that let him run for president while still Governor. It would have been a beautiful one-two punch if he dropped out as president and didn't have a job as governor.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
The man was never in the race. None of them were. Trump being stuck in courtrooms for the past year or so are the only reason he got any attention at all.

ced

Oct 27, 2017
Great now he's going to be mad and start refocusing on all the absolutely crazy shit these FL legislators are coming up with.

Jubilant Duck

Oct 21, 2022
Living racist quotes dead racist, I don't see how that doesn't make sense
I was about to say? That shit tracks to me lol
Bro said it was right for a "higher grade of people"(white) to take the place of indigenous ones.
Churchill's racist past is horrendous no doubt but that's clearly not what these fucks are trying to evoke when quoting him. They're trying to evoke the man who led Britain through the Blitz, not the man who wanted to displace inigenous people, and they are in turn the people you'd least think able to lead a country through a crisis of being bombed every night.

intradictus

Sep 17, 2023
Churchill's racist past is horrendous no doubt but that's clearly not what these fucks are trying to evoke when quoting him. They're trying to evoke the man who led Britain through the Blitz, not the man who wanted to displace inigenous people, and they are in turn the people you'd least think able to lead a country through a crisis of being bombed every night.
I mean that's great if you subscribe to great man theory, which no one should

Jubilant Duck

Oct 21, 2022
I mean that's great if you subscribe to great man theory, which no one should
...I kinda feel like you'd fit in on the DeSantis debate team with how you keep disingenously trying to turn my insult about DeSantis and other weak, right-wing politicians into somehow supporting racists and great man theory. Because I've been clearly attack their attempt at narrative, not saying "Churchill was amazing"

intradictus

Sep 17, 2023
...I kinda feel like you'd fit in on the DeSantis debate team with how you keep disingenously trying to turn my insult about DeSantis and other weak, right-wing politicians into somehow supporting racists and great man theory. Because I've been clearly attack their attempt at narrative, not saying "Churchill was amazing"
My point was literally that an asshole racist quoted an old, alcoholic, drunk racist who was carried on the shoulders of better human beings, and pointed out that that tracks, what the fuck are you on about

Oct 26, 2017

I also feel vindicated because right around the time of this photo and during that trip to Florida Biden took, I knew there was a problem with DeSantis and how he could connect with actual people. Up until that point. we pretty much just saw DeSantis in carefully choreographed events where he would be behind a podium with a bunch of applauding/clapping astroturf flunkies. It was easy for him to project the image of a conservative fighter who took on liberals, the media and "woke" culture. And as governor, he started to turn Florida into a conservative dystopia, which understandably struck fear into a lot of progressives and marginalzed groups around the country.

But DeSantis was the very definition of a paper tiger. He also not just had zero charisma, he had negative charisma. He actually repulsed people and made them uncomfortable by his uncanny valley mannerisms. It's like at any minute you're expecting an alien or fungus to explode out of his cranium because it's like watching someone pretending to be human.

Loan Wolf

Nov 9, 2017
I'm impressed that he managed to have a denser charisma black hole than Kamala Harris. Conservative media circles really hyped him up as a strong candidate because of his skepticism on COVID guidelines at the height of the pandemic, then he quintupled down on the war on wokeism ad nauseam

Grizza

May 15, 2018
The primary's are such a joke. They should be all on the same week. Nuts that the early states get to pretty much pick the candidate and the people in the later states might not even get to put their first choice forward as they would have already dropped out.
Yeah, in 2016 Sanders and Cruz won their primaries in WI, but they were so late in the process that no even cared. It was Trump and Hillary or bust at that point.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
I also feel vindicated because right around the time of this photo and during that trip to Florida Biden took, I knew there was a problem with DeSantis and how he could connect with actual people. Up until that point. we pretty much just saw DeSantis in carefully choreographed events where he would be behind a podium with a bunch of applauding/clapping astroturf flunkies. It was easy for him to project the image of a conservative fighter who took on liberals, the media and "woke" culture. And as governor, he started to turn Florida into a conservative dystopia, which understandable struck fear into a lot of progressives and marginalzed groups around the country.

But DeSantis was the very definition of a paper tiger. He also not just had zero charisma, he had negative charisma. He actually repulsed people and made them uncomfortable by his uncanny valley mannerisms. It's like at any minute you're expecting an alien or fungus to explode out of his cranium because it's like watching someone pretending to be human.

Even other republican politicians in Florida calls him and unlikable asshole.

NetMapel

Oct 25, 2017
I also feel vindicated because right around the time of this photo and during that trip to Florida Biden took, I knew there was a problem with DeSantis and how he could connect with actual people. Up until that point. we pretty much just saw DeSantis in carefully choreographed events where he would be behind a podium with a bunch of applauding/clapping astroturf flunkies. It was easy for him to project the image of a conservative fighter who took on liberals, the media and "woke" culture. And as governor, he started to turn Florida into a conservative dystopia, which understandably struck fear into a lot of progressives and marginalzed groups around the country.

Though his governor election in Florida was a super nail biter. He did win the re-election pretty handedly… so I don't know how he managed to convince so many Floridians to vote for him 🥲

MasterChumly

Oct 25, 2017
It baffles me that half these clowns even ran. Like they are too busy sucking up to trump on stage during debates and stuff. You can't win a primary by telling voters to go vote for the other guy. I bet some of the donors gotta be pissed that he ran such a fucking awful campaign and basically wasted their money.

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017

he wanted to be a new Trump, he just became a second Ted Cruz.

scitek

Oct 27, 2017
Glad his campaign crashed and burned, but this just means we're one step closer to Trump being the nominee and it makes me nauseous just thinking about it. I'm going to have to stop paying attention to the news.

Jubilant Duck

Oct 21, 2022
My point was literally that an asshole racist quoted an old, alcoholic, drunk racist who was carried on the shoulders of better human beings, and pointed out that that tracks, what the fuck are you on about
Because he didn't quote an alcoholic, drunk racist, he quoted an idea of Churchill that lives in the Western psyche of the stubborn voice on the radio reassuring people that he is single handedly leading a nation through its darkest hour. The idea of Churchill has very little to do with the reality (racist, imperialist, right-wing, incapable of managing a government outside of a wartime context) of Churchill.

And my question was, why are the people least able to live up to the idea of Churchill always the ones that quote him?

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Idiot doesn't have a charismatic bone in his hateful body

turtle553

Oct 25, 2017
Great! Now watch the orange give him the vice presidency because he promised him if he dropped out the main presidential race.

No chance. Trump is an overly paranoid fuck and the last person he'd consider as VP is the GOP establishment's pick to replace him.

They're both from Florida, so Florida couldn't vote for Trump pres and Ron vp in the Electoral College. Ultimate Trump power move would be to make the current Florida governor change state on their registry.