danm999

Oct 29, 2017
Sydney
Do you imagine he's in the same position in Florida as he was when he was just a random state legislature? His profile is easily ahead of Rubio now and he could easily challenge him in a primary is he chose to.

I'm the kind of person who never believed he was a real threat nationally, but in Florida he still wields a lot of influence and power, especially within the state party.

I think his profile is worse off now that he's got loser stink on him. I'm not sure he could actually beat Rubio in a match up given Rubio won by nearly the same amount he did state wide in 2022.

timrtabor123

Feb 11, 2019
The primary's are such a joke. They should be all on the same week. Nuts that the early states get to pretty much pick the candidate and the people in the later states might not even get to put their first choice forward as they would have already dropped out.
You could argue it would exacerbate the already built in class gating of presidential campaigns that can self-fund vs grassroots campaigns if you effectively gotta spend in every media market at once. Especially Texas and California which are incredibly expensive to campaign in. Something like Bloomberg's AD blitz strategy in 2020 is probably much more viable in this hypothetical system.

Zimmiwood

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
It feels like someone pressed the "LAUGH" button, this is insane lmao
Reminds me of that one outrageous ff14 laughing gif lol

EDIT:
derplander-laugh.gif

Also, with how poorly his campaign has been managed I wouldn't be surprised if he was out of money
LMAO this is exactly the one!!

Last edited:

Red

Oct 26, 2017
It's all so baffling. He and others like him supported the fucking cult becoming what it is. Then they think they have any chance running a successful campaign against him while being to chicken shit to attack the fuhrer, and potentially piss of the same base they are trying to win?
Their currency is outrage. Logic doesn't matter. History doesn't matter. Nothing matters but getting folks riled up.

Greg NYC3

Oct 26, 2017
Miami
I didn't say he had a chance if he did. Would be hilarious to watch though.
He's going to have to do something unless he wants his political career to end like this. It's just kind of hard to think what that would be unless one of the senators moves on or were beaten by Dems in the future. But that could be a while and he'll be quickly forgotten, especially if Trumpism dies with its cult leeader.

Pop-O-Matic

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
He's going to have to do something unless he wants his political career to end like this. It's just kind of hard to think what that would be unless one of the senators moves on or were beaten by Dems in the future. But that could be a while and he'll be quickly forgotten, especially if Trumpism dies with its cult leeader.
His political career's already over. At this point, his future is a book deal and a recurring guest on conservative news shows and podcasts.

Beef Supreme

Oct 25, 2017
Lots of money was spent that could have went elsewhere. Everyone knows Trump is going to be the Republican nominee. Should have just saved all of that for the next run. Oh well. No one worth a damn has ever accused him of being intelligent.

DarkJ

Nov 11, 2017
Trump is such an insanely weak and thin skinned man. If any of these people would just bait him into being dumb and go for the throat they'd be on top. But instead of goading him to debate, they let him sit out, avoiding all the mud, while he tosses mud on them from afar.

Desantis could never be leader because he wasn't popular and had bad policies. But the main reason is he couldn't stand up to an almost 80 year old man. And if you can't stand up to Trump how would he stand up to Biden.

Scheris

Oct 27, 2017
I'm worried at the heinous things Ron DeFuckwad will try to do, now that he's been humiliated nationally, to minorities in FL.

RoaminRonin

Nov 6, 2017
Watch him run for senate next.

A Senate term last 6 year. He's burned alot of bridges during his presidential run in Florida, and people are definetly going to bring up how he again toss aside Florida residents for his political asperation to run in 28. FL next election cycle for the Senate will be in 2024, so that means he can't, it's too late to get on the ballot.. He's assed out of luck to keep his name in the headlines once his governership is done. Unless Fox throws him a life line and hire him as a pundit, and again he's a charismatic black hole.

Last edited:

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
He's done in 2028. . He's a loser and his own party's voters have rejected him vehemently and in 4 years he won't even have the profile that comes with being a Governor. He's not even Jeb Bush or Ted Cruz. He's more Marco Rubio or Rick Perry. I doubt Trump has any interest in him as VP. This is about DeSantis saving face and money when he has zero chance.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Rep. Bob Good (R-Va.), the DeSantis-supporting chair of the House Freedom Caucus, immediately endorsed Trump upon learning of his candidate's exit — potentially in an attempt to ward off recriminations.

Days earlier:
www.politico.com

Bad vibes for Bob Good

The new House Freedom Caucus chair is taking flak from Trump world and allies of former Speaker Kevin McCarthy. His allies say it could become an asset.
One month into his term leading the conservative House Freedom Caucus, Bob Good is facing a new wave of intra-party attacks — from the Trump campaign to allies of former Speaker Kevin McCarthy to, now, a military-focused PAC led by fellow Republicans.
This week, Trump's campaign manager Chris LaCivita also signaled to a local Virginia news outlet that his operation intended to go after Good.

"Bob Good won't be electable when we get done with him," Chris LaCivita told Cardinal News.

s7Uqb5A.png

2X6n4Tp.gif

JahIthBer

Jan 27, 2018
Dunno why he even ran. Still think 2028 is Newsom vs Desantis, though Desantis less likely now if Trump voters are butthurt about him running against Orange Emperor.

Adventureracing

The Fallen
Nov 7, 2017
Dunno why he even ran. Still think 2028 is Newsom vs Desantis, though Desantis less likely now if Trump voters are butthurt about him running against Orange Emperor.

I just don't see it. He has the stench of loser about him and that's something that isn't easy to lose (especially with the hive mentality maga followers have right now). He has the charisma of a fart and he won't even be governed by then so good luck staying relevant.

Dude is cooked.

Banderdash

Chicken Chaser
Nov 16, 2017
Australia
Is Haleys play that the Court will discredit Trump from running?.. and she'll be the only other one around for them?

Also, the GOP are going to run Donny Jnr next

Carbon

Deploying the stealth Cruise Missile
Oct 27, 2017
Is Haleys play that the Court will discredit Trump from running?.. and she'll be the only other one around for them?

Also, the GOP are going to run Donny Jnr next
I think she's hoping against hope she can build momentum in the next two months of primaries and look "viable enough" to be a replacement for Trump for moderate republicans.
Except the inmates are running the asylum now, and she has no chance as long as Darth Cheeto is still in the race.