• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muetsch

Oct 27, 2017
Just got a little notification that Shogun is coming to D+ where I live (Hulu/FX aren't a thing here) so I'm super stoked I just get to watch the show easily after all

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
So we have another long gag order for the March 2024 schedule.

If it's because of Wish, I'm confused considering how long it's been on home digital. The Marvels only required a week.

If it's NOT Wish, then we have another last minute announcement besides X-Men 97.

If it's just because they're not ready to drop Renegade Nell's trailer, then I'm really curious:
A) Why they're holding off the trailer
B) Why they're holding off the schedule considering they've done date announcements without trailers for non Star Wars/Marvel projects before.

Linkified

Dec 24, 2017
So we have another long gag order for the March 2024 schedule.

If it's because of Wish, I'm confused considering how long it's been on home digital. The Marvels only required a week.

If it's NOT Wish, then we have another last minute announcement besides X-Men 97.

If it's just because they're not ready to drop Renegade Nell's trailer, then I'm really curious:
A) Why they're holding off the trailer
B) Why they're holding off the schedule considering they've done date announcements without trailers for non Star Wars/Marvel projects before.
The trailer has been released on Disney+ UK twitter account on the 15/02 to give some context:

View: https://twitter.com/DisneyPlusUK/status/1758061139466846246

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
The trailer has been released on Disney+ UK twitter account on the 15/02 to give some context:

View: https://twitter.com/DisneyPlusUK/status/1758061139466846246

Then they can't be gag ordering because of this show then. If the trailer reveal was that critical before dropping the schedule, they would have put it out at the same time worldwide.

It has to be either because of Wish or some other major announcement we're not aware of yet. That's the only two things I can think of. Because Disney+ always drops it on either the 15th/16th unless A) those days fall on a weekend or B ) there's a gag order.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Next Goal Wins is already on US Disney+. So probably that.

All of Us Strangers will probably be after that.

I expect Poor Things to be last by April.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Ok what is going on? No D+ announcements today? If we get the schedule today, I'm going to be so confused why they didn't drop it last week.

If there's no schedule today, then that's even more out of character for D+. And March starts next Friday.

OP
OP
Spectromixer

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
Ok what is going on? No D+ announcements today? If we get the schedule today, I'm going to be so confused why they didn't drop it last week.

If there's no schedule today, then that's even more out of character for D+. And March starts next Friday.

giphy.gif

Linkified

Dec 24, 2017

Maybe they have gone spelunking in the Disney vault to find out what they can put on the service.

OP
OP
Spectromixer

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
We have gotten press for Doctor Who in May and Extraordinary s2 in March so it seems just the March list announcement has been delayed

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
D+ for Smarch

March 1st
Morbius

March 5th
Queens – All Episodes Streaming
Guided by award-winning actress Angela Bassett's powerful narration, the upcoming series "Queens" showcases the wildest places on the planet that have always been home to powerful leaders.

March 6th
Kiff (S1, 4 episodes)
Life Below Zero (S7, 10 episodes)

Star Wars: The Bad Batch (Season 3) – Episode 305 "The Return"
Clone Force 99's battle to survive the newly formed Empire comes to an epic conclusion.

March 8th
Cinderella (2015)

March 9th
NHL Big City Greens Classic – Livestream at 12:00pm PT / 3:00pm ET
It's time for NHL Big City Greens Classic 2! Cricket let last year's victory get to his head, so Gramma Alice hopes to humble her grandson this year by going head-to-head in another NHL game! This time Remy, Vasquez, Nancy and Coach Cricket are joining the Pittsburgh Penguins, while Tilly, Bill, Gloria and Coach Alice are joining the Boston Bruins!

March 13th
Morphle (Shorts) (S1, 14 episodes)

Star Wars: The Bad Batch (Season 3) – Episode 306 "Infiltration", Episode 307 "Extraction"
Clone Force 99's battle to survive the newly formed Empire comes to an epic conclusion.

March 15th
Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour (Taylor's Version) - Premiere
Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour (Taylor's Version) will make its streaming debut on March 15, 2024, exclusively on Disney+. The concert film in its entirety for the first time includes the song "cardigan" and four additional acoustic songs. The history-making, cinematic experience from 14-time GRAMMY®-winning artist, "Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour" directed by Sam Wrench, grossed more than $260 million worldwide at the global box office, making it the top selling concert film of all-time.

March 19th
Photographer – All Episodes Streaming
Photographer takes us on a journey alongside the world's most extraordinary visual storytellers. Each hour-long episode follows the life of an iconic photographer from their childhood and career beginnings to their present-day life and endeavors. Through interwoven backstory, archival, interview, and verité footage of their current mission, viewers will gain a deeper understanding of each photographer's process, how they found themselves behind the camera, and how iconic images are made.

March 20th
Life Below Zero (S22, 9 episodes)
Morphle and the Magic Pets (S1, 18 episodes)

X-Men '97 – Premiere
X-Men '97 revisits the iconic era of the 1990s as The X-Men, a band of mutants who use their uncanny gifts to protect a world that hates and fears them, are challenged like never before, forced to face a dangerous and unexpected new future.

Star Wars: The Bad Batch (Season 3) – Episode 308 "Bad Territory"

March 27th
Life Below Zero: Next Generation (S7, 7 episodes)
Random Rings (Shorts) (S3, 6 episodes)

X-Men '97 - New Episode
X-Men '97 revisits the iconic era of the 1990s as The X-Men, a band of mutants who use their uncanny gifts to protect a world that hates and fears them, are challenged like never before, forced to face a dangerous and unexpected new future.

Star Wars: The Bad Batch (Season 3) – Episode 309 "The Harbinger"

March 29th
Madu – Premiere
Madu follows 12-year-old Anthony Madu as he leaves his family and community in Nigeria to study at one of the most prestigious ballet schools in the world in England. Having never left his home outside of Lagos, Anthony finds himself thrust into a new world where his wildest dreams are suddenly within reach. His courageous journey is a story of extraordinary obstacles as he searches for belonging and acceptance, a family far away, and unexpected challenges that could impact his future. Forming a rich and immersive tapestry told on multiple continents, MADU introduces the world to a boy chasing a dream of inspiration that will resonate with us all.

Renegade Nell - Premiere (All Episodes Streaming)
Nell Jackson, a quick-witted and courageous young woman, finds herself framed for murder and unexpectedly becomes the most notorious outlaw in 18th-century England. But when a magical spirit called Billy Blind appears, Nell realizes her destiny is bigger than she ever imagined.

Hulu on D+ I think jumps off March too

March 1st 2024
Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS: Complete Seasons 1-3 (Dubbed)

Dark Side of the 90s: Complete Season 2
Dark Side of the 2000s: Complete Season 1
Aliens vs. Predator: Requiem | 2007
Ali | 2001
Bad Teacher | 2011
Batman Begins | 2005
Beasts of the Southern Wild | 2012
Belle | 2014
Bend It Like Beckham | 2003
Birdman Or (The Unexpected Virtue Of Ignorance) | 2014
Blade Runner 2049 | 2017
Dangerous Beauty | 1998
The Descendants | 2011
Dreamin' Wild | 2022
Drive Angry 3D | 2011
Dune | 2021
Dunkirk | 2017
Enough Said | 2013
Failure to Launch | 2006
The Favourite | 2018
Firehouse Dog | 2007
Foxcatcher | 2014
Goodfellas | 1990
Goosebumps | 2015
The Heat | 2013
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy | 2005
The Hot Chick | 2002
How I Live Now | 2013
Ice Age: Continental Drift | 2012
Inception | 2010
Kingdom Come | 2001
L.A. Confidential | 1997

Legends of the Fall | 1994
Life of Pi | 2012
My Cousin Vinny | 1992
No Good Deed | 2014
Person To Person | 2017
Pokemon Detective Pikachu | 2019
Salt | 2010
Scarface | 1983
Sexy Beast | 2001
Shark Tale | 2004
Sisters | 2015
The Spirit | 2008
Stand by Me | 1986
Street Kings | 2008
Surrogates | 2009
Takers | 2010
The Tree of Life | 2011
Thank You for Smoking | 2006
Thirteen | 2003
Win Win | 2011
The Wrestler | 2008
March 2nd 2024
Catfish: The TV Show: Complete Season 8H
A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood | 2019
March 5th 2024
Queens: Docuseries Premiere
MasterChef Junior: Season 9 Premiere
So You Think You Can Dance: Season 18 Premiere
The Marsh King's Daughter | 2023
March 6th 2024
Extraordinary: Complete Season 2
Alert: Missing Persons Unit: Season 2 Premiere
The Cleaning Lady: Season 3 Premiere
Port Protection Alaska: Complete Season 7

March 7th 2024
The Masked Singer: Season 11 Premiere
Animal Control: Season 2 Premiere
30 Something Grandma: Complete Season 1
Abducted By My Teacher: The Elizabeth Thomas Story | 2023
Alone: Complete Season 10
Hoarders: Complete Season 14
My Strange Arrest: Complete Season 1
March 8th 2024
Cash Out | 2023
March 12th 2024
Blackfish | 2013
March 14th 2024
Deliciously Twisted Classics: Complete Season 1
The First 48: Complete Season 23
Hoax: The Kidnapping of Sherri Papini| 2023
The Stones and Brian Jones | 2023
March 15th 2024
Grey's Anatomy: Season 20 Premiere
Station 19: Season 7 Premiere
9-1-1: Season 7 Premiere
Diggers | 2006
Children of the Corn | 2023
Life Partners | 2014
Taken | 2009
Taken 2 | 2012
360 | 2011
March 17th 2024
St. Patrick's Day Parade: Livestream

March 19th 2024
Photographer: Season 1 Premiere
March 20th 2024
Life Below Zero: Complete Season 22
March 21st 2024
Freaknik: The Wildest Party Never Told: Documentary Premiere
Ancient Aliens: Complete Season 19B
I Survived a Crime: Complete Season 2
The Mega-Brands That Built America: Complete Season 1
Pawn Stars: Complete Season 21
Stolen Baby: The Murder of Heidi Broussard | 2023
March 22nd 2024
Davey & Jonesie's Locker: Complete Season 1
My Hero Academia: Two Heroes (Dubbed, Subbed)
March 24th 2024
One Shot | 2021
Skyfire | 2021
March 25th 2024
Jujutsu Kaisen: Complete Season 1 (Dubbed, Subbed)
Charlie's Angels | 2019
March 26th 2024
DC League of Super-Pets | 2022
Montana Story | 2022
March 27th 2024
Life Below Zero: Next Generation: Complete Season 7
The Rising of the Shield Hero: Complete Season 3 (Dubbed)
March 28th 2024
We Were The Lucky Ones: Complete Season 1
Spy X Family: Complete Season 2 (Dubbed)
Beyond the Headlines: The Series: Complete Season 1
Cultureshock: Complete Season 1
Cult Justice: Complete Season 1
Secrets of Penthouse: Complete Season 1
To Kill a Stepfather | 2023
$100 Makeover: Complete Season 1
24 Hour Flip: Complete Season 1

March 29th 2024
Fright Krewe: Complete Season 2
Dragon Ball Super: Broly (Dubbed, Subbed)
Paint | 2023
March 30th 2024
FX's SPERMWORLD: Documentary Premiere
A Mystery on the Cattle Hill Express | 2023
March 31st 2024
Black Clover: Complete Seasons 3 and 4 (Dubbed, Subbed)
Blue Lock: Complete Season 1 (Dubbed, Subbed)
Dr. Stone: Complete Season 2 (Dubbed, Subbed)
Mob Psycho 100 : Complete Season 2 (Dubbed, Subbed)
The Rising of the Shield Hero: Complete Season 1 (Dubbed, Subbed)
Tokyo Revengers: Complete Season 1 (Dubbed, Subbed)
Welcome to Demon School! Iruma-kun: Complete Season 2 (Dubbed, Subbed)
Tyler Perry's Madea's Big Happy Family | 2011
Tyler Perry's Madea Goes to Jail | 2009

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, that's my suspicion since he never outright confirmed it was leaving BETA next month hence why I assume the grand plan is later on.

Hmmm. You think they would wait until Fall when new seasons start and are no longer impacted by strikes?

(Not to mention they could try and get available on Disney+ w/Hulu advertising for new seasons)

Ephonk

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
I hope Dune will be on Disney + / Stars in the EU also, because at the moment I can't find it at any streaming service (in Belgium) - and I want to re-watch it with my gf so we can see Dune 2 in the cinema.

Ephonk

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Belgium
That won't happen, given Dune is WB and Max is scheduled to launch in most of Europe that doesn't already have the old HBO platform later this year. France and Belgium were specifically mentioned as planned for launch in the second half of 2024.
Yeah, that makes sense. HBO series are now on Streamz, a local streaming service by Flemish tv channels - but Dune isn't on there either.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Hey so March 1st is a Friday. I'm not doing my usual thing during the week. So it's time for another monthly "What's Potentially Getting An Update" thing for April 2024/Last Minute March 2024 announcements. Yes, even though we just got the February 2024 schedule a few days ago. We've got to cover those potential last minute March announcements!

- Let's start with Wish. Shockingly, it was not on the March schedule. And no, it's not uploaded to the internal server either. What's strange is that Wish is currently scheduled for physical release on March 12th. So... what's happening? As this appears to be a bit of a deviation from what Disney has been previously doing. Including with The Marvels, which has followed this as well. We have some possibilities:
A) Disney has decided for some reason to not publicly announce Wish is coming to Disney+ until we get closer to the week of the 11th. However, this is very much out of character for Disney. They usually like to announce films are coming to the service well in advance, and they like to run commercials telling everyone it's coming so they can sub to the service for the movie. Elementals did this and was a massive success on the service (Heck, it's STILL in the Trending section. Almost FIVE months after it dropped). Even if Wish was less critically loved (and to be fair, Elemental was originally scorn by critics), it seems very unusual for Disney to just decide to quietly...

... Except for ONE possibility. And we look to Elemental for this. Basic Tier w/ ads had a special promo running through September 20th that Elemental was tied to. Is it possible Wish would have a last minute announcement tied to a marketing/new Disney+ tier campaign?

CRACKPOT THEORY TIME: Disney+ w/Hulu Hard Bundle officially gets marketed starting Monday March 4th. Possibly with a new tier. What gets advertised with it? Disney's Wish (and Taylor Swift). You know what's also happening in Europe next month? Price increase. How do you keep the families from leaving? Drop a Disney Animated movie as a distraction (and Taylor Swift).

Possibility B ) - Disney is simply withholding the film for another month and will just drop it in April. Probably announced on either Friday, March 15th OR Monday, March 18th. Why not hold a big card since Taylor Swift and X-Men 97 ensures you've got a good enough play for March subscribers? Might as well save it for April.

- IF the Crackpot theory is not correct, then the Hulu Add-On leaving Beta is either quietly being done OR there's a delay. There's questions to be had for sure.
- I stand by that Poor Things will not be on streaming until April. It's about to be on home digital this week, as I predicted last month. Unless...

CRACKPOT THEORY TIME: Poor Things Physical Release is also on March 12th. The Oscars are on March 10th. Would Disney pull a power move of Disney+ w/Hulu Hard Bundle advertising at the oscars with a play of Wish/Taylor Swift Eras Tour/Poor Things in one month? Could it happen? If I successfully predict this, do I become to the Pyoro of Streaming?

- Hailey's On It should have a new batch for April. Unless they want to wait a month after like Kiff.
- Still standing by my last statement: Win or Lose will get a release date the day of a schedule drop. So if it's April, Mid-March.
- We'll talk about Doctor Who Season 1 next month.
- Bluey could come out of the woodwork at any time. Disney knows it's the service's biggest show. So we'll see what happens.
- So it looks like no Star Wars live action show until at least the summer (Acolyte). Skeleton Crew is potentially being saved for later in the year. Marvel live action is being saved for later this year. We do not have a a major live action show. It seems like for most of the first half, Disney will be relying on Bad Batch and X-Men 97. Let's see how this gamble pays off.
- Well, we have another month where FuboTV and DirectTV hold on tight to some Sony Spider-Man films in the US. No Way Home is still staying put on DirectTV for who knows how long. Into The Spider-Verse and Venom: Let There Be Carnage are staying put on FuboTV still. Pre-existing contracts are crazy folks. And it's worse because unlike Starz, I literally have no way of figuring out how long those films are staying put. Only the lawyers know. Seems crazy that Venom 2 could not be on Netflix or Disney+ right as Venom 3 comes out... but Into wasn't when Across came out. Both theatrically and for the streaming debut on Netflix. FuboTV held on tight. Into is especially weird considering Far From Home came out after and is done with it's pre-existing contracts from before the Netflix/Disney deal. I guess we'll see what happens.
- [Puts up Milk Carton saying "Have you seen the original Air Buddies movie? It didn't come as part of the Air Bud original movie package deal. WTF?"] (Yes, I'm going to copy and paste this until we get an answer from Disney+ on this. I know I'm the only one who cares.)
- Muppets Take Manhattan and Muppets In Space still MIA from any major services. I would legit love to know what is happening with these films behind the scenes.
- Sony's Ghost Rider films are also MIA from any major services. Again, it's funny how Disney and Sony are getting more buddy in multiple aspects (like physical distribution) and yet for some odd reason two muppet films and two marvel films owned by Sony not only don't end up on US Disney+, but are just... not anywhere. At least you could say Spectacular Spider-Man is being distributed on Youtube despite it not being on US Disney+ and US Netflix (which is either ridicuously for both these companies, or people just haven't been watching Spectacular. Which is disappointing if the latter.) But neither to my knowledge appear to be doing so. Is it some minor cable channel that has exclusivity right now? What is going on?
- We are approaching four months away from Deadpool and Wolverine being in theaters. Elektra and Daredevil 03 missed being on US Disney+ before the Teaser Trailer dropped. That said, the trailer did not show any sign of Elektra. (And it withheld showing Hugh Jackman). I suspect that will not be the case with the Official Trailer (at least for Jackman). As of the time of this post, we do not have the March 2024 Max schedule. We could see Elektra departing on there. We could not. Daredevil 03 is still MIA on any major service. I have to assume at this point it's being withheld for Elektra to finish on HBO/US Max. If that's the case, then it has to be leaving before Deadpool and Wolverine hits theaters. So we'll see what happens. BTW, Deadpool and Wolverine still does not have a trailer page on Disney+. You could argue it's because of it's Rated R nature. I'd argue it's either they want a full trailer to be the trailer page, or the Disney+ App team once again just takes forever to advertise things.

That's all for now. I'll be back on March 30th or March 31st to discuss last minute April 2024 announcements and the May 2024 schedule. Enjoy March 2024 folks!

The Artisan

"Angels are singing in monasteries..."
Oct 27, 2017
I have Disney+ through Verizon. they didn't charge me last month for it for some reason even though I didn't cancel it. and this month they're charging me both months at the same time. is that usual?

Next on Disney+: March 2024 (US)
OP
OP
Spectromixer

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA

Next on Disney+: March 2024

Friday, March 1

• Morbius

Tuesday, March 5

• Queens - All Episodes Streaming

Wednesday, March 6

• Kiff (S1, 4 episodes)
  • Life Below Zero: Port Protection Alaska (S7, 10 episodes)
  • Star Wars: The Bad Batch (Season 3) - Episode 305 "The Return"

Friday, March 8

• Cinderella (2015)

Saturday, March 9

• NHL Big City Greens Classic - Livestream at 12:00pm PT / 3:00pm ET

Wednesday, March 13

• Morphle (Shorts) (S1, 14 episodes)
  • Star Wars: The Bad Batch (Season 3) - Episode 306 "Infiltration" and Episode 307 "Extraction"

Friday, March 15

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KudedLV0tP0&pp=ygUVdGhlIGVyYXMgdG91ciB0cmFpbGVy
  • Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour (Taylor's Version) - Premiere

Tuesday, March 19

• Photographer - All Episodes Streaming

Wednesday, March 20

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv3Ss8o9gGQ&pp=ygUIeC1tZW4gNzk%3D
  • Life Below Zero (S22, 9 episodes)
  • Morphle and the Magic Pets (S1, 18 episodes)
  • X-Men '97 - Premiere
  • Star Wars: The Bad Batch (Season 3) - Episode 308 "Bad Territory"

Wednesday, March 27

• Life Below Zero: Next Generation (S7, 7 episodes)
  • Random Rings (Shorts) (S3, 6 episodes)
  • X-Men '97 - New Episode
  • Star Wars: The Bad Batch (Season 3) - Episode 309 "The Harbinger"

Friday, March 29

• Madu - Premiere
  • Renegade Nell - Premiere (All Episodes Streaming)

press.disneyplus.com

Next on Disney+: March 2024

New movies and series available in March 2024, including history-making concert film "Taylor Swift | The Eras Tour (Taylor’s Version)," action-adventure Original "Renegade Nell," new episodes of Lucasfilm's "Star Wars: The Bad Batch" and National Geographic's "Photographer."

Hulu list -

March 2024 - Hulu

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
CRACKPOT THEORY TIME: Poor Things Physical Release is also on March 12th. The Oscars are on March 10th. Would Disney pull a power move of Disney+ w/Hulu Hard Bundle advertising at the oscars with a play of Wish/Taylor Swift Eras Tour/Poor Things in one month? Could it happen? If I successfully predict this, do I become to the Pyoro of Streaming?

www.whentostream.com

Hulu Sets Streaming Premiere Date for Oscar-Nominee POOR THINGS — When To Stream

Hulu Sets Streaming Premiere Date for Oscar-Nominee POOR THINGS

The Oscar-nominated Yorgos Lanthimos film POOR THINGS is set to make its SVOD debut next week, arriving on Hulu on March 7th, 2024.

IS MY CRACKPOT THEORY ACTUALLY TRUE

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
So the Disney+ In-app team is suspiciously messing around with the search tags for the Wish page tonight.

I'm starting to get suspicious that we may be heading towards a surprise Wish D+ release date announcement.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
So Spider-Man No Way Home just left DirectTV in the US. We have no clue where it is going next for US streaming.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Update: Unfortunately, I must confirm that Spider-Man: No Way Home is in FuboTV jail starting tonight. We won't be seeing it on US Disney+ for a long, long time.

Jun 20, 2021
Poor Things coming to Australia/NZ Disney+ on Thursday. Maybe other territories will follow.

Still no sign of All Of Us Strangers.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
I just noticed the page is already up in Canada so I just added it to my list to watch it on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.