• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwebble

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
When the HELL is the UK getting Amphibia season 2? Now that the Disney Channel's gone over here, I assumed we'd start getting their shows closer to the US release, but no.

dusan

Aug 2, 2020
Great job Black Widow.

I really fucking want this to be the new normal. A new movie with theater and Disney+ option.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Some info on why Disney may have decided to drop the numbers for Premiere Access now

Ah, that would also explain things. Yeah, if this helps talent in negotiation tactics, I'm glad. I want an option to stream at home, but I obviously want talent to be paid well too.

Either way, I hope these numbers are good enough for Shang-Chi and Eternals to have a day and date option. I'll wait 45 days if I have to (it better be on streaming 45 days later if HBO Max and Paramount+ are doing it), but when I'm willing to pay money for day and date and give them more money... just let me give you the money!

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Black Widow is starting to bounce up a bit in the trending section after being low earlier in the weekend. Was third to last but is shooting up at least 9 spots.

Might be that families buying via D+ are more willing to watch on a Sunday than Friday or Saturday. Or second watches are coming in via D+ following Day 1 watches in theaters.

Either way, we'll see if it improves further over the next few days or not.

EDIT: Also, on the off chance a D+ UI person is looking in this forum, I beg you. Just make a Phase 4 line already (or at least by What If's release). You have enough content for Phase 4 now that it can be a separate section. Phase 1 has it's own section with five minus Hulk. It's time to split it for organization.

UnderSiege

Mar 5, 2019
Black Widow is starting to bounce up a bit in the trending section after being low earlier in the weekend. Was third to last but is shooting up at least 9 spots.

Might be that families buying via D+ are more willing to watch on a Sunday than Friday or Saturday. Or second watches are coming in via D+ following Day 1 watches in theaters.

Either way, we'll see if it improves further over the next few days or not.
Are you sure trending is actually reliable? In the Dutch Disney+, Black Widow isn't even in the whole trending section to begin with. Hard to believe more people here are watching Raya and Clone Wars than Black Widow.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
Are you sure trending is actually reliable? In the Dutch Disney+, Black Widow isn't even in the whole trending section to begin with. Hard to believe more people here are watching Raya and Clone Wars than Black Widow.

It's definitely reliable for shows like Owl House and Amphibia. They were asking fans to get them up there.

But otherwise, I don't honestly know. We don't know the metrics obviously

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017

So Diary will have all episodes on the same day, that's very weird.

It was hinted by that D+ Survey that went out that they were considering dropping all episodes of a season for shows. At the moment, I don't think that's going to be the case for all shows. But it's possible they're seeing with smaller franchises/new IPs that they mainly get focus on day 1 and then drop off too quickly vs your Marvels/Star Wars shows.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
It was hinted by that D+ Survey that went out that they were considering dropping all episodes of a season for shows. At the moment, I don't think that's going to be the case for all shows. But it's possible they're seeing with smaller franchises/new IPs that they mainly get focus on day 1 and then drop off too quickly vs your Marvels/Star Wars shows.
It's just weird they acted this quick. I assume it's also because it's not a Disney In House show.

Auros01

Avenger
Nov 17, 2017
They make remarkably little effort to make this look like anything but a commercial lol. There's more footage of the Jungle Cruise movie in this than the ride haha
Ugh. I usually eat this stuff up because I grew up going to Disney theme parks but... yea... this trailer looks very bland and uninteresting. Plus, it still hurts to see the conversion of Tower of Terror to that Guardians ride.

Heynongman!

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh. I usually eat this stuff up because I grew up going to Disney theme parks but... yea... this trailer looks very bland and uninteresting. Plus, it still hurts to see the conversion of Tower of Terror to that Guardians ride.
The one in Orlando is still Tower of Terror, and they have no plan to change that given Epcot is getting its own Guardians ride, so it's not like it's gone completely at least.

Xun

Oct 25, 2017
London
Hopefully the actual series is decent, but so far it just looks like one big commercial.

The one in Orlando is still Tower of Terror, and they have no plan to change that given Epcot is getting its own Guardians ride, so it's not like it's gone completely at least.
It's great the best Tower of Terror still exists, but for how long? I'm sure Disney is just waiting for the right IP to slap on it when they can.

I have no faith whatsoever in the Disney of today when it comes to their parks.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
We should be getting the full August 2021 Line-up for US D+ either today or tomorrow. Unless they want to wait until next Monday, but this isn't the first time they've released it later in the week

Firebrand

Oct 25, 2017
Still no word on a Windows app for Disney+? I have an old AppleTV I can Airplay too but it's not the smoothest or most convenient solution for me.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
August

Released August 4
America's Funniest Home Videos: Animal Edition (S1)
Cesar Millan: Better Human Better Dog (S1) Ep. Fit For Service
Cesar Millan: Better Human Better Dog (S1) Ep. One Brick At A Time
Disney Junior Fancy Nancy (S2)
Short Circuit Season 2 Premiere
Marvel Studios Legends
Monsters At Work
: Episode 6
Turner & Hooch: Episode 3
Chip 'n' Dale: Park Life: Episode 2

Released August 6
Star Wars: The Bad Batch: Episode 15
The Mysterious Benedict Society: Episode 8 (Finale)
Beverly Hills Chihuahua 2
Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3
Killer Shark Vs. Killer Whale
Mrs. Doutbfire
Gordon Ramsay: Uncharted (S3) Ep
. Finland's Midnight Sun

Released August 11
What If…?: Episode 1
Monsters At Work: Episode 7
Turner & Hooch: Episode 4
Chip 'n' Dale: Park Life: Episode 3
Breaking Bobby Bones (S1), 8 episodes
Cesar Millan: Better Human Better Dog (S1) Ep. Front Of The Pack
Cesar Millan: Better Human Better Dog (S1) Ep. Canine Quarantine
Disney Gabby Duran & The Unsittables (S2), 10 episodes
Disney Junior Chicken Squad (S1), 7 episodes

Released August 13
Star Wars: The Bad Batch: Episode 16 (Finale)
Aquamarine
Shark Attack Files (S1)
Ep. Sharks Gone Rogue

Released August 18
What If…?: Episode 2
Monsters At Work: Episode 8
Turner & Hooch: Episode 5
Chip 'n' Dale: Park Life: Episode 4
Cesar Millan: Better Human Better Dog (S1) Ep. Pack Attack
Cesar Millan: Better Human Better Dog (S1) Ep. Blind Faith
Disney The Owl House (S2), 5 episodes
Dr. Oakley, Yukon Vet (S9)
Life Below Zero: Next Generation (S1)
Life Below Zero: Next Generation (S2)
Growing Up Animal
Diary of a Future President

Released August 20
Eragon

Released August 25
What If…?: Episode 3
Monsters At Work: Episode 9
Turner & Hooch: Episode 6
Chip 'n' Dale: Park Life: Episode 5
Cesar Millan: Better Human Better Dog (S1) Ep. Twin Trouble
Cesar Millan: Better Human Better Dog (S1) Ep. Dogs V Cats
Dr. K's Exotic Animal ER (S9)
Gigantosaurus (S2)
Wicked Tuna (S10), 12 episodes
Disney Gallery: Star Wars: The Mandalorian

Released August 27
Cruella
Disney Princess Remixed: An Ultimate Princess Celebration
Underdog
Dan in Real Life

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Hm, I don't know I'm enjoying Monsters at work, it's pretty chill and Mike and Sully are on point. Also some random monster u cameos too

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Yes! Mrs Doutbfire!

And yet here I am again, disappointed because XD content just seems to never come around.

Lord Arcadio

Oct 27, 2017
Got a weird issue.

Over a year ago, I switched my internet service to Verizon Fios and got a free year of Disney+ from it. Before the year was over, I had to call Verizon to make sure they don't continue Disney+ once the free year is over. For whatever reason, you can't cancel it from the Verizon website. It has been months since then and I just found out my nephew never got the memo and continued watching this whole time. I checked my bill history and Verizon has never charged me for Disney+. It doesn't show up on any bill and it doesn't show up on the account page as a service I have with Verizon. The Disney+ account doesn't accept any other payment option besides Verizon. And he's definitely using my account, not anyone else's. I see all the things he's been watching on his profile.

So...what happened here? How am I getting Disney+ without getting charged for it?

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017

not sure what this is about

1c714e9070226694ca0170ad984ce5ea.gif

Xun

Oct 25, 2017
London
3 new Goofy shorts directed by Eric Goldberg will be making their way to Disney+ on the 11th August:

www.laughingplace.com

Details About New Hand-Drawn Goofy Short Series “How To Stay At Home” Coming to Disney+ Released

Hand-Drawn animation is alive and well with a new series of shorts channeling the original Goofy cartoons of the 40s with the new How To Stay At Home series coming to Disney+! What’s Happening: Goofy’s back in a trio of all-new, hand-drawn animated shorts from Walt Disney Animation Studios...

I can't wait! Also hopefully we'll finally see How to Hook Up Your Home Theatre pop up on Disney+ as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.