Status
Not open for further replies.

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
It's not coming this month (I said next month when it was May.) We have no ETA on First Class and Dark Phoenix. Someone else has the air rights at the moment. We don't know who, but it's probably a cable channel.

It'll be closer to the premiere. Cruella's went up about a week or two before hand I believe. Don't expect it until at least the End of June/Early July.
D'oh for some reason I thought it was coming this month. Thanks

Dr Doom

Oct 25, 2017
So got a US account and travelled to UK can't seem to watch MODOK because of the age requirement. I can't also change the rating because the rating is still stuck in US rating

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Really forgot about Luca coming. And that is not premium access, right? I am really excited about that. I hope there is a good amount of Italian heritage and humor in it.

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni
Really forgot about Luca coming. And that is not premium access, right? I am really excited about that. I hope there is a good amount of Italian heritage and humor in it.

My wife and I are excited to see anything Pixar

It's a bit funny thinking about it now but when I first met her - she had no interest in watching anything animated and would only watch live action/non animated

Few years later and she is hooked into anything Disney/Pixar animated and into Studio Ghibli (which we been watching all of their movies on hbo max).

So excited to watch Raya and Luca soon ☺

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
My wife and I are excited to see anything Pixar

It's a bit funny thinking about it now but when I first met her - she had no interest in watching anything animated and would only watch live action/non animated

Few years later and she is hooked into anything Disney/Pixar animated and into Studio Ghibli (which we been watching all of their movies on hbo max).

So excited to watch Raya and Luca soon ☺

Same here on Raya. Honestly, we love Pixar here too. They make great movies. I wish we got more full-fledged shows. I hope with Boss Baby being on Peacock, we will start to see some more animated Pixar shows on Disney.

OP
OP
Spectromixer

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
From the press release -

"This gives Disney enormous programming potential across its platforms and makes them key destinations for a robust collection of Spider-Man films. Notably, the agreement provides Hulu access to a significant number of library titles beginning as early as this June."

dmedmedia.disney.com

Disney and Sony Pictures Entertainment Announce Unprecedented Post-Pay 1 Content Licensing Agreement

Deal Includes U.S. Rights to New Theatrical Releases from 2022-2026 Following Their Pay 1 TV Window and Library Titles from Sony Pictures for Disney’s Streaming Services and Linear Networks Agreement Provides Disney with a Robust Collection of Sony Pictures’ Universe of Marvel Characters...

I don't think Hulu had any June Sony titles on it's list either

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
From the press release -

"This gives Disney enormous programming potential across its platforms and makes them key destinations for a robust collection of Spider-Man films. Notably, the agreement provides Hulu access to a significant number of library titles beginning as early as this June."

dmedmedia.disney.com

Disney and Sony Pictures Entertainment Announce Unprecedented Post-Pay 1 Content Licensing Agreement

Deal Includes U.S. Rights to New Theatrical Releases from 2022-2026 Following Their Pay 1 TV Window and Library Titles from Sony Pictures for Disney’s Streaming Services and Linear Networks Agreement Provides Disney with a Robust Collection of Sony Pictures’ Universe of Marvel Characters...

I don't think Hulu had any June Sony titles on it's list either

They don't, which is really odd

Fuhgeddit

#TeamThierry
Oct 27, 2017
Anyone here have the 3 in one package that includes espn+ and hulu? I pay separately for hulu and disney+ and thinking of just getting the ads supported one and getting the bundle. I think having all 3 is one package is still cheaper than the 2 services.

Joni

Oct 27, 2017
Oh, My Name is Earl went online in Belgium. Watching everything I want to watch becomes harder every week.

OP
OP
Spectromixer

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA

Ten episodes -

Jungle Cruise
Haunted Mansion
Star Tours
The Twilight Zone
Tower of Terror
The Castles
Disneyland Hotel Space Mountain
It's a small world
Trains, Trams, and Monorails
Hall of Presidents

Choppasmith

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Beaumont, CA

Ten episodes -

Jungle Cruise
Haunted Mansion
Star Tours
The Twilight Zone
Tower of Terror
The Castles
It's a small world
Hall of Presidents

Neat. I really enjoyed The Imagineering Story, A Day at Disney, and Prop Culture so I'll check this out.

I just watched the original recently, so I'm looking forward to this. For a split second there I couldn't even tell the difference outside the saturation.

manzoman96

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Neat. I really enjoyed The Imagineering Story, A Day at Disney, and Prop Culture so I'll check this out.

I just watched the original recently, so I'm looking forward to this. For a split second there I couldn't even tell the difference outside the saturation.

Disney's need to remake literally everything knows no bounds lmao. We'll see how this turns out.

Peru

Oct 26, 2017

Ten episodes -

Jungle Cruise
Haunted Mansion
Star Tours
The Twilight Zone
Tower of Terror
The Castles
It's a small world
Hall of Presidents

This is my catnip. Devoured imagineering. Love good behind the scenes stuff of all sorts, and especially with these immersive experiences.

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
So oddly enough, Loki was added to every playlist/row in the Marvel section except for two. Phase 3/4 and Official Timeline Order.

I guess timeline order makes sense, but why not the Phase 3/4 playlist? (Note: If there's an in-show reason, I haven't watched yet. I will tonight)

Katana_Strikes

Unshakable Resolve
Oct 29, 2017
I'm getting an error code 83 when trying to sign in. Is D+ down or is it something on my end?

edit: works on Xbox and iPhone but not on my TV anymore :/

Last edited:

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
In the US only I think, at least not listed for preorder here in NZ.

Huh. That's weird. Guess it must be a region by region thing again.

Oh also, reminder that we will get the July 2021 official line-up next week (as well as Hulu).

Will one of the legacy Disney shows people keep asking about finally get added? Will X-Men: First Class show up on the list? Will The Wolverine return from the depths of the interwebs again? What happened to that Sony content that was advertised for Hulu this June that ended up not happening? Is The Incredible Hulk 2008 happening or not?

Most likely none of these questions will be answered.

Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
Huh. That's weird. Guess it must be a region by region thing again.

Oh also, reminder that we will get the July 2021 official line-up next week (as well as Hulu).

Will one of the legacy Disney shows people keep asking about finally get added? Will X-Men: First Class show up on the list? Will The Wolverine return from the depths of the interwebs again? What happened to that Sony content that was advertised for Hulu this June that ended up not happening? Is The Incredible Hulk 2008 happening or not?

Most likely none of these questions will be answered.
I read all those questions in the same voice as at the end of a Batman '66 episode.

Thequietone

Oct 26, 2017
Soooo I feel like an idiot because people have been saying you can preorder Black Widow premier access but all I see is a trailer and share on the app and the website says to do it on the app. I'm in the US.

OP
OP
Spectromixer

Spectromixer

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
USA
All new original series will now come out on Wednesdays

New release dates

Monsters at Work from July 2 to July 7
Turner & Hooch from July 16 to July 21
Behind the Attraction from July 16 to July 21
Chip 'n' Dale: Park Life from July 23 to July 28
Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts from July 30 to July 28
–The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse batch 2 from July 30 to July 28
Growing Up Animal from Aug. 20 to Aug. 18
Short Circuit season two from July 30 to Aug.

www.hollywoodreporter.com

Disney+ Shifts Original Series to Wednesday Release Date Schedule

The news comes after 'Loki' became the streamer's most watched premiere — and as Netflix has staked out a claim on Fridays.

Ryan.

Prophet of Truth
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Wednesday's being the new release day for everything is dumb. I liked binging my shows to start off the weekend

ContractHolder

Jack of All Streams
Oct 25, 2017
All new original series will now come out on Wednesdays

New release dates

Monsters at Work from July 2 to July 7
Turner & Hooch from July 16 to July 21
Behind the Attraction from July 16 to July 21
Chip 'n' Dale: Park Life from July 23 to July 28
Turning the Tables with Robin Roberts from July 30 to July 28
–The Wonderful World of Mickey Mouse batch 2 from July 30 to July 28
Growing Up Animal from Aug. 20 to Aug. 18
Short Circuit season two from July 30 to Aug.

www.hollywoodreporter.com

Disney+ Shifts Original Series to Wednesday Release Date Schedule

The news comes after 'Loki' became the streamer's most watched premiere — and as Netflix has staked out a claim on Fridays.

Wait what, why? The whole point of shifting some should have been so everything wasn't on the same day.

Stop D+! Stop!

PaulLFC

Oct 27, 2017
I'm one of the probably few people who care about this, but according to What's on Disney+, Air Crash Investigation is finally being added to the Nat Geo section on June 25th.

It's not every season, and the seasons that are included are a bit of a random selection - but 12 seasons in total is still plenty of episodes. Hopefully the other seasons are added soon after.

Status
Not open for further replies.