djplaeskool

Oct 26, 2017

ChillyDefenselessBear-size_restricted.gif

entremet

You wouldn't toast a NES cartridge
Oct 26, 2017
Trump doesn't believe that. He's saying what he thinks will earn him adoration. Most people in Georgia- meaning his constituents- disagree with Kemp. And since Kemp's stupid decision to reopen is Kemp's own, he can easily throw him under the bus.

Trump and Kemp fucking suck.
Well yeah. Trump is terrible. That's understood lol.

Oct 25, 2017
Bowling seems like such an extra dangerous thing lol. Someone sick touches their ball, which is eventually fed through the return system, getting their sick in the return system and, in turn, on everyone else's balls.

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know what I like about Trump? His inconsistency throws sycophants under the bus often. And man, it's so fun to watch.

hsojlightfoot

AVALANCHE
Apr 6, 2020
And now Trump thinks it wasn't such a good idea. Yeah, right. I call bullshit. He wants to have it both ways.

Typhonsentra

Oct 27, 2017
Trump threw him under the bus the day before the change went into effect and too late to take it back to give himself an out when things go south. Fucking amazing.

OP
OP
Speevy

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
I'd like Birx to get skewered for this because she had the opportunity to denounce Kemp and his state by name and chose to stand by Trump yesterday.

Oct 27, 2017
He's quoted as saying e approach is "driven by data". Isn't the data for GA saying people continue to die on the regular right now? It hasn't even begun to peak? What's the dumb fuck thinking.

OP
OP
Speevy

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
He's quoted as saying e approach is "driven by data". Isn't the data for GA saying people continue to die on the regular right now? It hasn't even begun to peak? What's the dumb fuck thinking.

We have somewhere between 500-800 (occasionally over 1,000) new cases reported most days, and between 20-50 deaths.

We're #11 in both cases and deaths in the country.

We have outbreaks in Atlanta (thousands of cases), Albany (thousands of cases), and Americus (nearly a thousand cases), and huge problems with smaller rural counties (which if you're wondering, 120 of our counties are considered rural).

There isn't a safe haven in Georgia for COVID-19.

Deleted member 31923

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 8, 2017
And now Trump thinks it wasn't such a good idea. Yeah, right. I call bullshit. He wants to have it both ways.

He wanted the economy opened by Easter, with packed Easter church services, and has pressured governors to reopen for the past several weeks. Most ignored these calls, but dipshits like Kemp, DeSantis, and Abbott have played along. He is gaslighting like never before.

OP
OP
Speevy

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
Where can I find data on the top 10 states with the most cases??

www.worldometers.info

United States COVID - Coronavirus Statistics - Worldometer

United States Coronavirus update with statistics and graphs: total and new cases, deaths per day, mortality and recovery rates, current active cases, recoveries, trends and timeline.

Bear in mind that this is usually true of cases reported. It does not reflect the actual date of infection or death.

Deleted member 34788

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 29, 2017

Oh trump supports it still, hes just bullshit and lying through his teeth about it.

Privately he's likely made it known to kemp and other republicans he wants to open up as soon as possible as fast as possible.

The man trashed his own guidelines and makes damn sure to paint the supposed reopening plan just that. Toothles, easily disposed of guidelines.