Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
www.fox5atlanta.com

Kemp: Restaurants, other businesses to reopen in Georgia amid COVID-19 fight

Kemp, Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan, House Speaker David Ralston, and other officials discussed reopening the state during a briefing on Monday.

Please help us.

Also, he has said that other southern states have offered guidance that they're doing the same, so if you were wondering whether Tennessee and Albama would be part of this, there's your answer. He says it's possible they would form a southern alliance, which has historically been a great thing.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
They're gonna learn the hard way. Maybe that will get folks to stop voting in republicans.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Stay Safe Georgia. You're gonna have to show a lot of patience to stay healthy.

Hero_of_the_Day

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I seriously wish there was a way to shutdown travel between dumb fuck states and those actually trying to save lives.

sfedai0

Oct 27, 2017
Thank you to the people of the south for sacrificing your own lives to make a point.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
tblsv1yck0n21izk9j.png

ejoshua

Oct 27, 2017
When I saw this in the other thread I thought of you Speevy. I'm sorry for you and other Georgians. Many of my coworkers whom I love and adore are workers in the state and my heart breaks for them and their teams.

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
Also, he has said that other southern states have offered guidance that they're doing the same, so if you were wondering whether Tennessee and Albama would be part of this, there's your answer. He says it's possible they would form a southern alliance, which has historically been a great thing.

I fucking almost choked, thanks for the laugh's even during the apocalypse

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
someone needs to edit the Bugs Bunny gif to cut off both Florida and Georgia now

HamSandwich

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Ah yes, then they'll hope the northern states come to the rescue with medical supplies when they fuck everything up.

Norris1020

Prophet of Regret
Oct 27, 2017
Didn't he say more things will open Monday? Did I hear dine in restaurants?

edit: next Monday it will be...

Loud Wrong

Feb 24, 2020
If they're not also doing temp checks and Corona screenings for all, it wont be hard to determine the next hot spot.

HamSandwich

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Also, how the fuck do you practice social distancing at a hair salon and massage therapist...where their job is literally to touch you.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
As a GA resident I am fucking dumbfounded. Kemp is an idiot but this is just on another level of stupidity.

Thankfully I'm not actually staying in GA at the moment, but Jesus Christ.

Wilsongt

Oct 25, 2017
McFucker is SC wants to open shit up tomorrow.

I am so beyond fucking disgusted right now.

louiedog

Oct 25, 2017
I'm worried about an older couple that I know in GA, one with chronic respiratory problems. They've been good at minimizing contact but they need groceries delivered and that sort of thing.

How well can you protect yourself from an instacart delivery person who's been taking 0 precautions? I watched a guy get out of his car and deliver food to a neighbor a few days ago without a mask or gloves. And I live near a hospital that many of my neighbors work at. By doing nothing he could have picked something up to spread on the deliveries that he's making today.

dkeane

Oct 27, 2017
You know fuckface Trump is offering these assholes $$$ and/or benefits to open their states. So fucked up.

Skies

Oct 25, 2017
So depressing. We will be in more danger come the 25th than ever before, yet gyms will be open?

And it sounds like he wants to restart elective surgeries. Which means less beds available. A fallout from this decision won't hit until two weeks later, and at that time hospitals could already be back at full capacity.

mbpm

Oct 25, 2017
I was wondering when we'd get this.

Knight613

Oct 25, 2017
San Francisco
It's like all the red states are looking at what blue states like California are planning and just automatically think they can do the same thing when they've been super slow to react.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Friendly reminder to folks that Georgians wanted to elect Stacey Abrams and Brian Kemp literally stole the election because he was in charge of the process (sent only one voting machine to some precincts that favored Stacey, didn't have power cords for others)