LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Matt Mercer is voicing Vecna, lol.

I wonder what version of Castlevania they're going to go with? OG? SOTN? The anime?

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
I saw somewhere that there were 2,000,000 keys. Seems crazy that they'd be gone already, but I guess it's possible.
I got that message quite a few times myself before getting the key. Probably just a badly handled error message, the site was (is?) getting hammered.
Apparently they either put more up or just unlocked the ability to get them
Matt Mercer is voicing Vecna, lol.

I wonder what version of Castlevania they're going to go with? OG? SOTN? The anime?
Is this gonna be an event or is Dracula actually getting added as a killer? I don't think we have any vampires, do we?

Noisepurge

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
Is this gonna be an event or is Dracula actually getting added as a killer? I don't think we have any vampires, do we?

in the keynote they said "legendary set of characters" but this could still mean just legendary costumes as alts. In the teaser Dracula just turns to bats and moves so guess that could be an alt animation for Wraith or other invisible/teleporting characters.

Guess we'll see in August 6th.

Papatulus

Sep 27, 2021
there's a licensed chapter releasing in august with a killer and a survivor so I assume that'll be the castlevania chapter

Noisepurge

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
there's a licensed chapter releasing in august with a killer and a survivor so I assume that'll be the castlevania chapter

oh shit you're right! the roadmap! Doubt they would mean reveal in august and release in March. Though, i guess still there could be another license entirely in august alongside Castlevania cosmetic collection but doubtful 😅 And they said the Survivor coming in July is someone defining survival? So Lara Croft or someone.

year9.jpg

CountCorvinus

Mar 10, 2023
in the keynote they said "legendary set of characters" but this could still mean just legendary costumes as alts. In the teaser Dracula just turns to bats and moves so guess that could be an alt animation for Wraith or other invisible/teleporting characters.

I really hope that isn't the case.

A legend like Dracula deserves his own spot on the roster.

pete_clarf

Oct 25, 2017
1900 matches - Killer ranks

Huntress122
Mastermind (Wesker)111
Ghost Face110
Legion102
Shape (Michael Myers)83
Knight75
Wraith75
Nemesis74
Blight65
Trapper59
Doctor58
Plague58
Clown57
Cannibal (Leatherface)52
Oni52
Executioner (Pyramid Head)49
Skull Merchant48
Good Guy (Chucky)47
Nurse47
Demogorgon46
Pig (Amanda)46
Spirit46
Dredge45
Deathslinger44
Hillbilly42
Trickster42
Cenobite (Pinhead)38
Onryo (Sadako)37
Xenomorph36
Artist34
Nightmare (Freddy)33
Twins21
Singularity19
Hag17
Unknown10

Stavo

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 26, 2022
Brazil
I know Behaviour isn't the best at communicating things, but the teaser video is titled Castlevania Chapter, not Castlevania Collection. It's an important distinction, since costumes are relegated to Collections (such as Iron Maiden Collection or Slipknot Collection), while characters and maps are added through either Chapters or Paragraphs (though I don't think they've utilized "Paragraphs" in quite a while).

Just thought I'd try and explain this since there seemed to be some confusion around it.

Lemony1984

Jul 7, 2020

There was a leak ages ago saying Vecna and Dracula were the next killers. So since Vecna came true it seems likely the Dracula thing is true aswell.

Noisepurge

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
There was a leak ages ago saying Vecna and Dracula were the next killers. So since Vecna came true it seems likely the Dracula thing is true aswell.

That's good to hear :D And we've been talking about a vampire killer (no pun intended) in this thread too long time. The classic Universal monsters are for sure under glass at the Behaviour office to be brought out in case of creative emergency. Glad they waited and could now combine Dracula with Castlevania.

Noisepurge

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
I know it's not going to happen but I think he as a survivor would be neat.
latest

yeah why not put in Hammer too :D i'm happy they got the license as there's a ton of cool characters and costumes that fit DbD. Hopefully it's a comprehensive one like the Resident Evil one and we'll get a bunch of alt characters.

pete_clarf

Oct 25, 2017
The new 'Chaos Shuffle' mode is fun. Gets me to use a bunch of perks I'd never use otherwise. Scene Partner sucks, though. Got me downed three times in one match, lol.

Noisepurge

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
The new 'Chaos Shuffle' mode is fun. Gets me to use a bunch of perks I'd never use otherwise. Scene Partner sucks, though. Got me downed three times in one match, lol.

Yup 😆 just did the Chaos rift playing Chucky (and listening to podcasts) nice relaxed silly mode :D

Though didn't know it could also roll zero perks, had one match with no perks at all

pete_clarf

Oct 25, 2017
Are the perks being on the pause screen new? I either never pause the game, have never noticed them, or they're new. That's nice for the new mode. Just jump in a locker right at the beginning and read what your perks do. For someone who is closing in on 2000 hours, you'd think I'd know all or most of the perks by now. There are a ton that I don't even recognize the icon for!

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
Are the perks being on the pause screen new? I either never pause the game, have never noticed them, or they're new. That's nice for the new mode. Just jump in a locker right at the beginning and read what your perks do. For someone who is closing in on 2000 hours, you'd think I'd know all or most of the perks by now. There are a ton that I don't even recognize the icon for!
It's been there since the latest update to the game.

Hazz3r

AVALANCHE
Nov 3, 2017
www.ign.com

Jason Universe: Horror, Inc. Announces Multi-Platform Expansion of Friday the 13th Franchise - IGN

IGN can exclusively report that Horror, Inc. is expanding the Friday the 13th franchise into a new era with the launch of Jason Universe. New activations will span a wide range of platforms from entertainment, games, immersive experiences, merchandise and more to be announced throughout 2024.

Well, we have a licensed killer coming in March that we don't know about. Fingers crossed we complete the lot!

Slashkice

Oct 27, 2017
Played three matches of the chaos mode and two of them had no mither. I'm convinced this mode hates survivors. ☠️

Papatulus

Sep 27, 2021
I sorta wish chaos shuffle'd randomize addons for killer too just because man otherwise it just feels too easy. So many killers have a pair of absolutely cracked addons that are stronger than perks, so having random perks isn't a detriment at all. The only thing I really miss is lethal pursuer.
overall really fun gamemode and I hope they add some way to have random perks even after this modifier ends

pete_clarf

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if people can get perks that they don't otherwise have access to. I have every killer and survivor but seem to get a lot of Rebecca and Nic Cage perks for whatever reason.

pete_clarf

Oct 25, 2017
In Chaos Shuffle, I feel like I'm getting a lot of killers with 'Friends to the End' and I'm the obsession every match, lol.
Also, Raccoon City is coming up a LOT in this mode.

Edit: One more observation. It seems like almost every match has someone with No Mither. I've still never gotten it in this mode! Even had one match where two survivors had it.

Last edited:

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
In Chaos Shuffle, I feel like I'm getting a lot of killers with 'Friends to the End' and I'm the obsession every match, lol.
Also, Raccoon City is coming up a LOT in this mode.

Edit: One more observation. It seems like almost every match has someone with No Mither. I've still never gotten it in this mode! Even had one match where two survivors had it.
I got No Mither, For the People, Sable's healing basement perk, and Second Wind lol.

pete_clarf

Oct 25, 2017
I used to drink when I played this game ALL OF THE TIME! I don't really drink much anymore but I did tonight and I just have so much more fun because I just don't really care what happens.

Noisepurge

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
is anyone making an OT for the Killer Klowns game? 🤡🔪 It launches in 3 hours for early access pre-orders...

Noisepurge

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
I consider it but the fact that I'm pretty sure it'll be dead in a month Doesn't give me much confidence to make one.

hehe, it's like one of those self fulfilling prophecies :D if there's no OT, there's no community, if there's no community there's no OT...

make a simple quick and dirty one to at least get the interested folks talking? :D

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
hehe, it's like one of those self fulfilling prophecies :D if there's no OT, there's no community, if there's no community there's no OT...

make a simple quick and dirty one to at least get the interested folks talking? :D
If you want to make it go for it my friend!

People aren't exactly clamoring to be the one to make it so it's not going to be a big deal if you want to take it for yourself.

Noisepurge

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
If you want to make it go for it my friend!

People aren't exactly clamoring to be the one to make it so it's not going to be a big deal if you want to take it for yourself.

allright, i'll be the patron saint of dead OTs again 😂

www.resetera.com

Killer Klowns from Outer Space: The Game |OT| Clown by Daylight OT

What in tarnation is going on here! Killer Klowns from Outer Space: The Game of The Movie from Earth! A new 3v7 asymmetrical multiplayer horror(comedy) from IllFonic https://killerklownsthegame.com/ Platforms: PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, Microsoft Windows (Steam) Developers: IllFonic...

Last edited: