Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Trash game down on PS4 AGAIN. Every fucking day. Had a really great match finally after some really shitty ones and BOOM, DC at the end.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
I love Bill but my RNG is so bad with him. I hate this system. Im lvl 50+ and still dont have dead hard, only lvl 1 DS and lvl 1 sprint burst etc.

I heard they doing something about this in the next chapter. Imo the next chapter update will be HUGE. New killer/survivor, new map? dedicated servers, improved rng system to obtain perks etc. Cant wait.

Hope we'll get another hotfix tomorrow with an actual dead hard fix. Shit is annoying.

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
Once again, they have ruined matchmaking on PS4. FFS. I just want to play some games and can't find shit. Then I do, and the killer always fucking dodges. It felt so good finding matches right away until this latest update...

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Played this game on PC after so many hours on the Pro. Its amazing how much smoother the PC experience is. They improved the performance a lot on console but its still far from locked 60 especially with killer and there is still a lot of stutter. Also playing againts 60 ping killers vs 130-200 on PS4 is really noticeable.

Immortan

Oct 26, 2017
Los Angeles
bloodweb changes are def needed, glad it is being addressed. Time for them to start doing a monthly double bloodpoint weekend. Just a few days a month of double blood would help finishing off builds for characters you have neglected over the course of the game.

Rewrite

Oct 26, 2017
Fontana, California
4 games in a row at fucking red ranks where I either die on my first hook or make it to stage 2 of the sacrifice process on my first hook. What a fucking miserable experience. God. Fuck SWF assholes.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Wonder what they'll do with the bloodweb. Cant wait for the next chapter tho. So many good things coming

¡ B 0 0 P !

Banned
Apr 4, 2019
Greater Toronto Area
All the evidence that Chapter 13 will be a Stranger Things chapter:

312ec31-1.png

It should also be noted that Netflix tweet mentioned Epic Games and Roblox. Both of which have had Stranger Things crossovers.

I gotta say I'm going to squeal like a fan girl if a Stranger Things chapter is revealed at Gamescon on the 20th.

¡ B 0 0 P !

Banned
Apr 4, 2019
Greater Toronto Area
So it's pretty much confirmed the next chapter is a Stranger Things one. The gamescom livestream show on Monday is where it will be revealed. The PTB will launch the next day or Wednesday.

The killer will be the Demogorgon of course.

The survivor(s) will be Steve and maybe Nancy.

The map will be Starcourt Mall or Hawkins National Lab.

voodoo

Oct 26, 2017
If true, Behaviour continue to impress me with their licensing, really cool to see added to the game! i think I read somewhere that 80's themed sounds were already data mined from previous PTB releases too.

MulderYuffie

Oct 25, 2017
Ehh idk i like the show but it seems an odd choice. Don't hate but if we are talking shows i would have loved Rick (survicor) and especially Negan <3 as killer.

May 22, 2018
Is it common to get a bug on Gideon Meat Plant that prevents you from healing and wiggling? It's happened to me three times today and all were on that map. Google gave me some indication this might be the case but I wasn't sure. Super annoying bug to say the least.

yungronny

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
Last edited:

Gero

Oct 28, 2017

This chapter will be meaty. Map, 2 survivors, 1 killer, bloodweb changes, dedicated servers. Im hyped

OP
OP
Gradon

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
2 survivors, nice. I wonder if the pack will cost a bit more.
I've only watched 4 episodes of Strange Things surprisingly. lol.

Gero

Oct 28, 2017
Hope some of them will be useful. Need new meta perks because the high rank build diversity is really low