• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
the plaza will randomly change when you enter/exit buildings.
Sometimes it'll be blank (& you'll see villagers running around, singing, doing stretches, etc), sometimes it'll be a bench they'll sit on, or a set of chairs sipping stuff
probably some other variants, but those are the ones i usually see
Oh, sure, I've seen them sing a couple times and I've seen conversations there and quite often I see them doing yoga or aerobics there. But I've never seen them bring furniture out there. I think that's sort of a step above. ^_^

Nintenleo

Nov 9, 2017
Italy
I converted a nice Haikyuu pic for any fan of the manga/anime out there. I'll use it as a flag for my Karasuno town :D

Karasuno-flag.png

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
god I want gym equipment so badly.
I have a heavy bag, protein shaker, red and blue corner, and exercise bike if you would like to come pick em up and put em down again.

ALSO,

If anybody's interested, my town has these for the next 25 minutes:

I like that one of these is basically just a Herschel bag.

Oct 25, 2017
Unfortunately I already used up my five catalogue orders today, but if you dm me about it tomorrow I'm game!

All we have to do is drop them (so they show up as leaves), pick them up and then put them back down. Then we can order them from our own catalogues at our convenience.

Offer goes to Kaitos and Static as well.

I've got:
Pull Up Bar (blue)
Heavy Bag (red)
Speed Bag (Blue)
Exercise Bike
Protein Shaker
Exercise Ball (Gold)
Exercise Ball (Purple)

Looking for basically everything else.

Static

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a maximum number of items you can cram into a single room, by any limit except space?

BrightLightLava My heavy bag is blue. Exercise bike is red, if there's variation.

Inquisitive_Ghost

Cranky Ghost Pokemon
Oct 26, 2017
All we have to do is drop them (so they show up as leaves), pick them up and then put them back down. Then we can order them from our own catalogues at our convenience.

Offer goes to Kaitos and Static as well.

I've got:
Pull Up Bar (blue)
Heavy Bag (red)
Speed Bag (Blue)
Exercise Bike
Protein Shaker
Exercise Ball (Gold)
Exercise Ball (Purple)

Looking for basically everything else.
Can you give me red hyacinth seeds? Because if the answer is yes, I'll make you a kettlebell and just give it to you.

It's the only base flower colour I'm missing. >:(

mnk

Nov 11, 2017
So I found an island with hybrid cosmos, which is cool and all, but also it was nothing but large fish shadows and so this happened.

Rr2BqF8.jpg

So anyone out there who still hasn't found a stringfish, try a few more islands. Might get lucky and find the one I did! Also yes there's a coelacanth in there too without rain somehow. I used some bait at the pier, and that was one of the things I got.

Negative

Oct 25, 2017
Got tarantula island for the first time tonight, and it happened to be the same night Flick was on my island. Sold them for 468,000 bells. Not bad.

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
Unlocked terraforming today and started remodelling my residential district.

The painful part is having to slightly move some houses, so time consuming to have to move them out of the way then back again for a small adjustment. Once everything is in position though I will get some paths built.

EUfRDUSUwAE6nrY

Xyer

Avenger
Aug 26, 2018
Just tried one last stringfish grind before it goes away till December. Couldn't get it done after 200 bait. RNG is brutal in this. Guess I'll wait until December then. 😭

strata

Oct 27, 2017
Not really happy with Bunny Day, unfortunately.

It has almost ruined fishing for me. Who thought it was a good idea to replace 50% of fish (literally) with 'eggs' that are only worth 200 bells? Even on islands! And it's going to be like this for another 2 weeks.

Forkball

Oct 25, 2017
Unlocked terraforming today and started remodelling my residential district.

The painful part is having to slightly move some houses, so time consuming to have to move them out of the way then back again for a small adjustment. Once everything is in position though I will get some paths built.

EUfRDUSUwAE6nrY
Once you unlock terraforming can you freely move houses I does it cost bells or miles?

Salmander

Oct 25, 2017
So I found an island with hybrid cosmos, which is cool and all, but also it was nothing but large fish shadows and so this happened.

Rr2BqF8.jpg

So anyone out there who still hasn't found a stringfish, try a few more islands. Might get lucky and find the one I did! Also yes there's a coelacanth in there too without rain somehow. I used some bait at the pier, and that was one of the things I got.
Woah are those 10 stringfishes?? That island is nuts

m_shortpants

Oct 25, 2017
Guess I'm not g onna get a stringfish.

Is there really no way to craft more than one item at a time? I';m going crazy making this fish bait.

Droidian

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Dec 28, 2017
Got tarantula island for the first time tonight, and it happened to be the same night Flick was on my island. Sold them for 468,000 bells. Not bad.

I just spent an hour on an island catching Tarantulas, I COMPLETELY forgot Flick was on my island and sold them in the store for 264,000.

Damn it.

grand

Oct 25, 2017
I used up all my Miles but kept getting the terrible bamboo island. My hunt for the Stringfish continues to fail

Somehow got a golden trout and oarfish though

Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
0a6329f924ba96305e0eb1acac9267f175d1c0ec.jpg

Jesus, finally did it! Ran through about 80 bait, final bait of the day, I assume it's a black bass, and it's the stringfish. Glad that's done and overwith!

Mendoza

Oct 29, 2017
Columbus
0a6329f924ba96305e0eb1acac9267f175d1c0ec.jpg

Jesus, finally did it! Ran through about 80 bait, final bait of the day, I assume it's a black bass, and it's the stringfish. Glad that's done and overwith!
I was hoping for your luck tonight. I'm gonna visit my brothers island — does anyone know if I go to another island, does that Switches time zone give me more time to catch before April?

Oct 25, 2017
Is there a trick to catching tarantulas? I always get bit.

Also what's the flick?

Also people saying they are getting tarantula island, I thought you had to make tarantula Island?

You can walk up to them slowly, stopping when they rear up. Or you can dig a trench with a gap in the middle, and run up that. If they follow you in, you jump out the back. If the get stuck on the outside, it's easier.

Flick is the visitor that buys bugs for 1.5x the price, or can take three of one type on insect and make a model of it. His fish equivalent is CJ.

Tarantula Island is a special Nook Miles island that spawns infinite tarantulas, so you don't have to trick the game into doing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.