Oct 25, 2017
Spent the morning getting Magic Square Bruticus together and my lord the amount of intricate details in these little legends is bananas.

There's some molding issues in small spots throughout but nothing that would make me demand refunds or anything like that.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
The Legends scale arms race has resulted in some minor miracles in the last couple years. It really is remarkable.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Nothing new on the Legends stream.

Next week is focused on "pop culture, music, and publishing", whatever that means.

Strongly hinted at the TMNT crossover, though.

DarkOxygen

Oct 30, 2017
Preorders are starting to go up for the most recently-revealed characters. Nothing up on Amazon Canada yet, though, and Walmart Canada lists Sandstorm as not available :(

news.tfw2005.com

Transformers Legacy United Wave 2 Official Pics and Pre-Orders Live

Week 3 of Transformers streams is in the books, and now pre-orders for those goodies are going live across the web. Transformers Generations Legacy United was the focus, as are these items for order. Snag your copies below at our sponsors, full pics and details after the break! Transformers...

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Hoping I have better luck with Big Bad and Gears than I had with Beachcomber.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I got my preorders in with a few places, but the dates seem all over the map, especially considering that people have already legitimately purchased some of the figures weeks ago.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I really hope they're prepared for the TMNT crossover, stock-wise. Unless the figure's a complete dog it's going to be really popular. If it somehow sells out an hour before the show even starts they need to just pack it up.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
There's still the tetrajets
tetra20.jpg

Have they rereleased them with clean decos? Maybe they would do that.

DarkOxygen

Oct 30, 2017
TMNT Van Collab figure leaked! It's...ok? I'm disappointed it's not larger, but I do like that it comes with all heads and weapons to make it whichever turtle you want.

news.tfw2005.com

TMNT Collab First Look

Just in from a (now-unavailable) Amazon product listing is our first look at the upcoming TMNT Collab! "MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE: Transformers robots have always been -- More Than Meets the Eye -- and now fans can experience Transformers characters as they mash-up with iconic characters who share...

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
TMNT Van Collab figure leaked! It's...ok? I'm disappointed it's not larger, but I do like that it comes with all heads and weapons to make it whichever turtle you want.

news.tfw2005.com

TMNT Collab First Look

Just in from a (now-unavailable) Amazon product listing is our first look at the upcoming TMNT Collab! "MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE: Transformers robots have always been -- More Than Meets the Eye -- and now fans can experience Transformers characters as they mash-up with iconic characters who share...

I dig it! It's a bit kibbly and I'm not sure how I feel about the whole front of the vehicle just coming off to be used as a shield(?), but otherwise it looks about how I'd expect.

Now to see how much it'll cost.

TangoTango

Oct 30, 2017

news.tfw2005.com

TMNT Collab First Look

That's neat and all, but I'd rather spend the extra money on the Heat Boys version that was announced a while back.

youtu.be

HEATBOYS HB0018 MECHATRAN Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Leonardo

HEATBOYS HB0018 MECHATRAN Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles LeonardoOrder now: https://www.hlj.com/hb0018-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-leonardo-alloy-mechatran-ac...

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
I am reminded of the Turtles Transformers back in the day where like, construction worker Michelangelo transformed into a bulldozer and his little head was in the driver seat.

Edit:

upload_2024-3-28_8-43-28-png.30325154

MP Ginrai. I really hope they go all the way with this, I'd like to replace my titans return/legends one.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017

news.tfw2005.com

TMNT Collab First Look

Pretty much a must-have for me. I've avoided all of these weird collabs but this works really well, the colours just scream classic TMNT figures and it works well as Transformers colours too, looking slightly similar to Bludgeon.

upload_2024-3-28_8-43-28-png.30325154

MP Ginrai. I really hope they go all the way with this, I'd like to replace my titans return/legends one.

Damn. I don't care for this form of him. But if they're doing this, surely God Ginrai needs to be a thing? I'm guessing it will be ridiculously expensive when it turns up, but being a comic guy, Powermaster Prime is my main Optimus. I'd much rather pay whatever stupid price he'll be ($400?) than $300 for regular Optimus.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I think Hasbro said that they don't peg the classes at different sizes anymore, either. It's now down to the amount of plastic/engineering included.

I think the turtle's at least a Voyager. Seems too much for Deluxe.

mute

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
More unique characters being exclusively contained to 4-packs is frustrating.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
That could be the most random pack ever. Who wants all of these characters? I could see lots of people wanting just one of them, but paying for three extras is just silly. Also, another mega obscure G1 character off the checklist.

That's how these four packs usually roll, though. I can't remember the last four pack where I wanted all four. But each of these probably has a place especially since Tarn is long gone (I think) from shelves.

Keldroc

Oct 27, 2017
New TF collab listings leaked. The Star Wars one is predictable but the other, at long last - Knight Rider.

Cow Mengde

Oct 26, 2017
7 inches - which is....I don't know scale, haha. I think Voyager? My concept of toy size has been completely screwed up by going mostly 3rd-party in these past few years, I consider MMC's Reformatted line to be "normal" sized now.

Ok, 7 inches is not bad. That's definitely Voyager scale. I wasn't expecting it to be any bigger.