chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This convo he's having with Cenk shows the divide between the lib boomer and progressive millenial left.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I missed the stream on account of work but Hasan owned a malding dj akademiks so bad in a debate on the Tory Lanez verdict that he brought the fresh and fit guys for backup but he was still slapping them.

Edit:

View: https://youtu.be/NnyWYENrRUU

It was a massacre. They really arguing Megan lying about having a sexual relationship with Tory on a morning show means the man is innocent of shooting her. The ex-fed fresh & fit guy also arguing everyone who pleads the fifth is automatically implicating themselves.

Last edited:

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if he'll speak at all about the Andrew Callaghan SA allegations that came to light over the last 2 days? He did virtually no news today and just watched "fun reacts". I now wonder if he was using it as a bulwark to not discuss Andrew. It'll be interesting to see when/if and how he addresses it if it continues to gain traction.

BUNTING1243

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like he's gotta give it a day or two to let it shake out, responding immediately probably doesn't help anything

I can't imagine chat would ever let him not address it, not that he wouldn't anyway

Heysoos

Prophet of Truth
Nov 3, 2017
Just caught up with the last stream with Connor and Hasan. That was so much fun, lmao. When the snack mama asked Connor if he liked strawberries and then held her breast LMAO

Chindogg

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
East Lansing, MI
I wonder if he'll speak at all about the Andrew Callaghan SA allegations that came to light over the last 2 days? He did virtually no news today and just watched "fun reacts". I now wonder if he was using it as a bulwark to not discuss Andrew. It'll be interesting to see when/if and how he addresses it if it continues to gain traction.

Isn't he still in Japan?

Heysoos

Prophet of Truth
Nov 3, 2017
Seems like he's going to have leanbeefpatty, Ludwig, and Bradley Martyn on today. What a line up

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hasan and leanbeefpatty in each others' DMs to set up a collab, what a world

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
Hasan out visiting animal shelters today to find a puppy to adopt as it has been 3 years since Fish passed. Regardless if he gets a puppy at the end of the day he is paying the adoption fee for all the dogs at every shelter he visits so it removes that barrier of entry for some people.

Sorry cat enjoyers, not covering the cat fees.

Jokerman

May 16, 2020
I'm strangely addicted to his Resident Evil 4 playthrough. His reluctance to buying the bolt action rifle still is admirable.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Can't believe Hasan is getting cancelled again. LMAO. Bro has got to stay off Twitter and stop replying to clout chasers.

He's getting ratioed by his most rabid haters on all the replies. This SWERF is clearly chasing a dopamine hit and got it when he replied to her. Should not be engaging with her let alone offering to have a debate.

Heysoos

Prophet of Truth
Nov 3, 2017
Yeah, I know why he does it, but he's being way too charitable. He's not going to change that person's mind.

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
I think the Germany thing is one thing he will never be able to escape as long as he is a figure of note in the streaming/leftist news space.

noodlesoup

Feb 21, 2018
Chicago, IL
NOOO HASAN STOP ENGAGING IN DRAMA JUST MOVE ON HASANNN
Walter_screaming_at_Hank_0-0_screenshot.jpg

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Apparently this person Hasan is having a spat with is actually a big content creator, have mutual friends, and follow each other on Twitch? I don't know why she went at him like that.

noodlesoup

Feb 21, 2018
Chicago, IL
Apparently this person Hasan is having a spat with is actually a big content creator, have mutual friends, and follow each other on Twitch? I don't know why she went at him like that.
It seems like they're all good now and patched up whatever drama they had. Both of them are leftists, have big audiences, etc. As for the drama itself, Hasan got clapped by falling for the bait in the first place. Lmao.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
That dog is going to grow up fucking huge, that's like a puppy puppy and it's the size of a corgi already.

SchrodingerC

Oct 25, 2017
So cuuute 🥹

Good thing Hasan makes a ton of money, because holy shit the future grooming bill lmao.

Just in: Officially named Kaya!

Nakenorm

"This guy are sick"
The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
He can buy another mansion just for the dog.
If I had the money I would, and its not even my dog./s

It's a real cute pup, might even be one of the cutest I've seen tbh? I think it's first time actually seeing a mastiff puppy so that might have something to do with it.
That and that I'm allergic to dogs so I'm always envious of anyone who owns one and have a habit of falling in love with every new puppy I see.