chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I wanted to make a joke about the $1000 shirt but this is like the third time people are upset about something Hasan bought in just this year. idk if it's just my account but he's trending on twitter almost every other week and it's usually just red rose twitter dunking on him for something he said or done.

The leftist movement is an utter fucking mess.

Tomasdk

Banned
Apr 18, 2018
Yeah, why raise awareness about important issues or do something that actually helps the cause when there's some other leftist that did/said something I don't like, time to go shit talk them and manufacture drama.
I originally thought, when I started watching Hasan's stream around the last US election, that when he was dunking on leftists to have no sense of humor, take everything super seriously, always shit on their own instead of focusing on what matters, etc. that he was joking, but now I see it's true. It's mind blowing.

Don Fluffles

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah, why raise awareness about important issues or do something that actually helps the cause when there's some other leftist that did/said something I don't like, time to go shit talk them and manufacture drama.
I originally thought, when I started watching Hasan's stream around the last US election, that when he was dunking on leftists to have no sense of humor, take everything super seriously, always shit on their own instead of focusing on what matters, etc. that he was joking, but now I see it's true. It's mind blowing.

I agree.

The right is strictly business with how they put aside their conflicting, hypocritical views to destroy democracy.

I'm willing to follow suit for a united left.

Rats

Oct 25, 2017

I started seeing this girl's thumbnails in my YouTube recommendations recently and I literally had the same thought as Hasan at first, that it was some kind of Ben Shapiro deepfake thing.

Heysoos

Prophet of Truth
Nov 3, 2017
God damn, it's always a great stream when Maya and QT show up. But then you add Stavros into the mix. Loved it.

Don Fluffles

Oct 28, 2017
Not sure if posted but it was hilarious.

The video with edited Shabibo footage being pro Trans was mind blowing and you should sub asap

katsu044

Mar 1, 2021
canada
honestly going in and out of this stream the whole time i was thinking it was real because hassan freaking out 90% of the time wasn't till the fake crash i realized it was all a simulation

16million pond training sim if it wasn't for the actual view i would've always thought it was real lol damn close

fun stream

Depths

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
honestly going in and out of this stream the whole time i was thinking it was real because hassan freaking out 90% of the time wasn't till the fake crash i realized it was all a simulation

16million pond training sim if it wasn't for the actual view i would've always thought it was real lol damn close

fun stream

LMAO. Not making fun of you but I'm confused how you and many others in the stream thought two streamers with zero real life piloting experience would be allowed to fly a Boeing commercial plane. Austin knows his stuff in MS Flight Sim but c'mon lol.

katsu044

Mar 1, 2021
canada
LMAO. Not making fun of you but I'm confused how you and many others in the stream thought two streamers with zero real life piloting experience would be allowed to fly a Boeing commercial plane. Austin knows his stuff in MS Flight Sim but c'mon lol.
if i had actually saw the start of the stream i would've known lol but i was going in and out doing laundry so i thought they had an actual pilot with them and someone on the line guiding them

would love to see a poll of the 50k+ people watching who actually thought it was real

Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
All the streams in Europe have been some of the best of the year so far. I'm glad to see him back out doing it. The bike bar stream today was just unhinged as the Minecraft streamers could drink and I think the majority of them are under 21. I did enjoy the walking around Amsterdam stream yesterday a bit more.

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
Just watched a clip.

Andrew Tate was legit trying to argue that his personal experience trumps empirical evidence and basically had a bitch fit the entire time.

Heysoos

Prophet of Truth
Nov 3, 2017
Hasan just completely destroyed him. I wish Twitch would ban Tate from appearing on the platform though, all these kids keep giving this dude a platform to spout his bullshit on. Not to mention the fucking creep ass 35 year old Tate telling a literal 16(17?) year old to hit him up once she turned 18 so she could get with a real man. Disgusting.

BUNTING1243

Oct 25, 2017
Omg when Andrew's little child wards tell Hasan that Andrew took his headphones off because he was getting "really stressed out"