Keywork

Oct 25, 2017
"Fear and Malding" is finally back as "Fear&". They also have a Patreon which offers an extra episode per week at the lower tier and then extra audio rewards such as "Will's Musings" and "Hasan's Chadvice". All money brought in from Patreon will go to paying their producer and video guy, Marche.

View: https://youtu.be/EMXzjl09ALw

TeacherDenz

Jul 7, 2020
Seeing the clips where is promoting to push people that don't agree with him to commit suicide was horrible to see.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I notice the main channel video on the guy who died storming a FBI building is gone now. Anyone know why?

Heysoos

Prophet of Truth
Nov 3, 2017
That corrido intro song he had on today was so fucking good lmao. His community is just so creative sometimes.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This convo was already nuts but now xQc just doubling down on claiming Hasan was dismissing the SA accusations and now both of them are really heated.

Rats

Oct 25, 2017
What the hell is happening right now, everything seems crazy and it seems like it's focused on Miz

Way too much to summarize quickly. Twitch is imploding. Check out the OP here:

www.resetera.com

There's a lot of serious drama currently happening within the Twitch Community. (Sexual Assault/Sexual Harassment, Gambling, Bribery) |OT|

As we speak, there's a lot of massive drama happening within the Twitch Community including cases of both Sexual Assault and Sexual Harassment by a streamer named CrazySlick who's been protected by a lot of the top streamers due to being friends with Mizkif & Miz's Friends along with massive...

Heysoos

Prophet of Truth
Nov 3, 2017
It was very obvious that unfortunately her story was being weaponized. The way X and Train acted was fucking vile trying to rope Hasan and Poki in to this mess just because they were anti-gambling. Not just that but Alinity literally outed Train for harassing her and sending her creepy ass DMs and that got swept away a while. Dude is a massive scumbag.

Aug 15, 2022
Figured I'd throw this here because she rips Hasan to shreds.

View: https://youtu.be/mh6IPjd42SA

didn't he spend just a couple minutes backpedaling too? double, tripled, quadrupled, and quintupled down at the time with tens of thousands of (largely younger) people watching, then drops a little oopsie daisy after. no different than the mass media and inaccurate articles or outright lies.

viewers and $$$$$ > everything else

another lefty who let's their anti-imperialistic view of the western world (valid) cloud any reason or nuance to analyze a situation with objectivity. just "united states = bad" and taking the argument all the way down to the atoms. in this case, it was extra disgusting and at the expense of the Ukrainian people.

ElBoxy

Oct 25, 2017
It was very obvious that unfortunately her story was being weaponized. The way X and Train acted was fucking vile trying to rope Hasan and Poki in to this mess just because they were anti-gambling. Not just that but Alinity literally outed Train for harassing her and sending her creepy ass DMs and that got swept away a while. Dude is a massive scumbag.
Hasan should have ended the call after xQc's 5th mental breakdown.

ak1287

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I mean really, idk. I don't have time to watch his streams. I mainly watch what he uploads on YouTube. So maybe he did talk more about it.
In retrospect, I don't think it matters. After watching DylanBurnsTV's interview with Anastasia, and hearing the emotion and anger at that level of degradation, I don't think there's really any coming back from it.
From now on, Fuck Hasan is the hill I'll die on.

Sep 20, 2022
Funny how white people can play the whole "it's complicated" game about Middle East conflicts without being cancelled. But as soon as the tables are turned and a Muslim says a conflict in Europe is "complicated", the knives come out from every direction.

Bizazedo

Oct 28, 2017
Funny how white people can play the whole "it's complicated" game about Middle East conflicts without being cancelled. But as soon as the tables are turned and a Muslim says a conflict in Europe is "complicated", the knives come out from every direction.
I think people were just saying Hasan, like tankies (which includes white people), was embarrassingly wrong.

Lamiafusion

Nov 24, 2017
He talked about the Russian military mobilization just the other day.

I watched a small snippet of that Anastasia interview (like ~4 - 8) and yeah this is just a hit piece. I'm sure Anastasia emotions are real and genuine but having watched most of Hasan's coverage on the invasion, I personally disagree with most of her points on Hasan. Like I get you wouldn't like for someone to call it a proxy war but like do we really need to skip 5 years into the future to find out that it is exactly what this is?

ak1287

Banned
Oct 28, 2017

I watched a small snippet of that Anastasia interview (like ~4 - 8) and yeah this is just a hit piece. I'm sure Anastasia emotions are real and genuine but having watched most of Hasan's coverage on the invasion, I personally disagree with most of her points on Hasan. Like I get you wouldn't like for someone to call it a proxy war but like do we really need to skip 5 years into the future to find out that it is exactly what this is?
I don't think it's beneficial to double down on dismissing the agency of the Ukranian people, but okay.
Although to be fair, that level of empathy and knowledge might have come to you in the other 20 minutes of the video you didn't watch.

Lamiafusion

Nov 24, 2017
I don't think it's beneficial to double down on dismissing the agency of the Ukranian people, but okay.
Although to be fair, that level of empathy and knowledge might have come to you in the other 20 minutes of the video you didn't watch.

And if you watched 300 more hours of his coverage, then maybe you would know that he clearly feels for the Ukranian people but also has to explain the bigger picture of what is going on. Or you can keep the personal attacks going.

ak1287

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
And if you watched 300 more hours of his coverage, then maybe you would know that he clearly feels for the Ukranian people but also has to explain the bigger picture of what is going on. Or you can keep the personal attacks going.
The latter, I think. I appreciate the permission!
I'd say he probably doesn't have as good a grasp of what's going on as he seems to think, considering his views would have been easily negated at the time he made them.
The US assisting Ukraine in their fight for their own independence is not, in itself, a proxy war. To imply that Ukraine is just some limp fucking puppet out here is asinine.

Sep 20, 2021
Well, if you are able to sit through 300 hours of Hasan's streams then you should have no problem watching a 23 minute video.

Oh, and I should add that if you don't have the time to watch a 23 minute video you could always head over to the main Ukraine invasion thread in EtectEra Forum. There are a number of Ukrainians (as well as users from other Eastern European countries) who post in that thread who will be happy to educate you on 'what this [war] is'.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

I don't hate Hasan (and in fact am watching this very second), but I think you're missing something without the rest of the video.

She explains a concept that should be easy to grasp -- the U.S. has ulterior motives sure, but they align with the will of the Ukrainian people at the moment.

Further, just because there are benefits for the U.S. doesn't mean that it's a proxy war. And I believe that's the mistake you're making.

chaobreaker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

A lot of Hasan hate is motivated by Islamophobia. He's not the first nor last leftist who got his Ukraine takes wrong but you don't see others getting torn to shreds for them months after he owned up to it.

And for the record: He doesn't have to be a practicing Muslim to deal with Islamophobia.

PunchyMalone

May 1, 2018
Anyone that's still angry he got something wrong, even after he ran a big charity event for Ukraine immediatly after, is just being performative.

Even network news gets things wrong all the time. They just don't admit it and change to whatever the new story is.

Aug 15, 2022
edit: Well since this is the Hasan OT, might as well just post of him literally talking about it today (3:25 in the VOD if you want the beginning of the Russian-Ukraine segment)

View: https://clips.twitch.tv/HotZanyCaribouRickroll-EPj_ArxmSTO1H2S7

nato isn't an army taking territory

and nato isn't america

and once again russia invaded ukraine

finally i prefer this one:

- YouTube

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

and this one:

vaush and destiny are trash (imo) but clips are annoying to find without some idiot commentator so oh well

Last edited:

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017