May 25, 2019
London
Has anybody configured a StreamDeck to have buttons for various Strategems yet? I assume the arrow combinations stay static between rounds and loadouts

Kromeo

Oct 27, 2017
The missions where you have a defend a small area are garbage, everyone just spams turrets for a few minutes and it's over

BFIB

Oct 25, 2017
On PC, my Ryzen 5 3600/RTX 2060, pretty much on low to keep native 1440p at a reasonable 60fps. Looks decent, and I'll probably be streaming it to the SteamDeck anyway.

astro

Oct 25, 2017
We just had the loudest thunder I've ever heard in the UK. Happened exactly as three of us dropped orbital bombs. The ultimate surround sound, lol.

Feenix

Prophet of Truth
Nov 17, 2017
If it helps, they only really buffed stuff in HD1. So im confident that'll mostly be the case too.
I'd love to see a meta in the near future where they say that due to our progress in the war, they've been able to make technological advancements so all the weapons are better but to "balance" that, the enemy was rallying MORE units on the field. I don't care about winning easier, but I do care about my gun not feeling like a pea shooter. I just need to feel like I'm mowing down enemies of Democracy.

Cenauru

Dragon Girl Supremacy
Oct 25, 2017
Why are people min maxing a casual co op game??
Full-clearing difficulty 7-9 missions is difficult when you're below level 15/ 20 and don't have alot of solutions against heavy armor. Been playing with a rotating group of friends and being stuck under difficulty 7 has sucked. I can understand some people just wanting to get to the stuff to let them play in higher difficulties without struggling.

Kordelle

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
This game has a lot of problems, especially disconnects after 20+ minutes are killing the fun.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
I once again would like to ask people to use recoilless rifles to shoot the dropships in the evacuation missions down and see just how much that changes the amount if enemies
It's huge

noomi

Oct 25, 2017
New Jersey
So are you actually able to paste friend codes into the game. Ctrl+V seems to do nothing.

Trying today for the first time and you have to send a friend request first? or can you just join with the code?

Deleted member 11637

Oct 27, 2017
Sneaking around MGSV-style to farm medals and Super Credits on Lvl 2 is a very different but still rewarding way to approach the game.

Gvon

Oct 25, 2017
Bah that hype has gotten to me. Been close to buying for a couple of days and managed to get out of work early. Bought and downloaded it to the console, booted the game as I was walking by my house and everything was ready to go lol.

Only played a handful of solo and MP games. This is so much fun and I'm really enjoying unlocking bits and killing bugs.

Looks a little soft on performance mode in some areas but once you get weather effects, particle effects, bugs and everything else kicking off it looks really nice. Very happy so far.

Monsieur Paul

Oct 27, 2017
Did some of you try the "bait" strategy for rescue civlian mission? That is we land relatively far from where the civilians are and one member of the team go push the door buttons while the rest stay in place to fight. Saw this on reddit and thought that could work?

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Did some of you try the "bait" strategy for rescue civlian mission? That is we land relatively far from where the civilians are and one member of the team go push the door buttons while the rest stay in place to fight. Saw this on reddit and thought that could work?
yeah i did it twice but honestly, it's just kinda boring? especially for the person in the middle
i vastly prefer the tactic where two recoilless rifles just shoot down all the dropships they can
thins out the enemies like crazy and you can have the NPCs in the door super quick

ukas

Oct 25, 2017
Grenadier light armor in SuperStore, grab it for impact grenade memes.

1bVG4e5.png
There's one in the free Warbond if I'm not mistaken.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
I've not tried it yet but yeah it can work. When playing with randoms I sometimes notice how I can completely an objective with ease because one or two randoms are in the distance keeping all the enemies occupied. Obviously gonna require a high amount of coordination tho.

Genesius

Nov 2, 2018
I had no idea you could grenade open some of those doors that look like shipping containers and there are samples inside

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
Finally getting to play some of this. Devs put in work this week, been a smooth experience today. I'm still fumbling around a lot with reloads and stratagems though, need to grind out some trivial/easy missions to build muscle memory

calder

Oct 25, 2017
Taking away a strategem slot? Cruel, lol. Suddenly extractions aren't everyone spamming 2 turrets and playing dice for a couple of minutes!