Oct 28, 2017
Game is insane.

5CjjmqK.gif

QTVowly.gif

RLZCshx.gif
DAT lighting

MrCow

Oct 30, 2017
2 quick questions: do you only fight bugs in this game? The first game had 3 different enemy races.

Any reviews for the battle pass system yet? I wanna know if this is Battlefront kind of grinding or if it's reasonable to play without spending money

Baoben

Oct 10, 2021
Oof thanks everyone. Looks like it'll have to be PS5. Hopefully they can patch it to get it working on the Deck soon!

Images of Warbonds, Store and Super Credits pricing
OP
OP
iFirez

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
can someone post some images of the games' ingame store and battlepass/premium battlepass windows?
Sure.

Free "Helldivers Mobilize" Warbond
CdBwceI.jpeg

m9aJOEP.jpeg

Kj9C9Z4.jpeg

TIVByBw.jpeg

bksfwPW.jpeg

AaFarxz.jpeg

XuT8uLi.jpeg

PcGMdku.jpeg

kH8sQBk.jpeg

Bc2jBDC.jpeg

iYh4tOy.jpeg

Premium "Steeled Veterans" Warbond
EJ0CHWA.jpeg

MaZlNaY.jpeg

dagaI3R.jpeg

dSX0IUl.jpeg

Superstore
v6FWRBE.jpeg

Super Credits Pricing
DH8ZOwT.jpeg

Hope these help.

Tmespe

Oct 27, 2017
You can stay on the host ship after matchmaking if you want to continue with the squad.

sazz

Aug 3, 2020
London, UK
2 quick questions: do you only fight bugs in this game? The first game had 3 different enemy races.

Any reviews for the battle pass system yet? I wanna know if this is Battlefront kind of grinding or if it's reasonable to play without spending money
the BP is quite similar to Fortnite, the first one you get for free you get 8 items on the first pages that cost different amount of medals (ranging from 1-4), I've played two matches and got two medals so far, to unlock page 2 you need to spend 8 medals but it doesn't matter which order, stuff ends up more expensive the more you go down, the last page ranges from 20-150 medals

you also get 50-100 super credits per page, and the premium battle pass costs 1000SC

Oliver James

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Sure.

Free "Helldivers Mobilize" Warbond
CdBwceI.jpeg

m9aJOEP.jpeg

Kj9C9Z4.jpeg

TIVByBw.jpeg

bksfwPW.jpeg

AaFarxz.jpeg

XuT8uLi.jpeg

PcGMdku.jpeg

kH8sQBk.jpeg

Bc2jBDC.jpeg

iYh4tOy.jpeg

Premium "Steeled Veterans" Warbond
EJ0CHWA.jpeg

MaZlNaY.jpeg

dagaI3R.jpeg

dSX0IUl.jpeg

Superstore
v6FWRBE.jpeg

Super Credits Pricing
DH8ZOwT.jpeg

Hope these help.
Wait I only saw the first Warbonds page, where is my Premium Warbonds, I preordered

Vommy

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Ah yes, the multiplayer expierence. Got naded, poted and gunned down by my teammates. Those aliens got nothing on them. Love it.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
2 missions done on Challenging.. Hard unlocked 😥

I need a lunch break because holy lord can this turn on a dime intensity wise and I am drained.

Performance mode on PS5 looks great imo and when the framerate dips a bit it just adds to the insanity of everything happening.

Oct 28, 2017
Lesson learned. Do not go for a pee break when combat music is playing even if you leave yourself in a safe spot with no enemies close by. I just failed a mission over that.

Also, matchmaking hasn't worked for me once.

noodlesoup

Feb 21, 2018
Chicago, IL
It's super cool that there's real-time day/night cycle when you're selecting which operation to tackle from the war table. I think it even applies when you're in-game as well.

XaosWolf

One Winged Slayer - Powered by Friendship™
Oct 27, 2017
I named the ship Guardian of Destiny as soon as I saw those options available.
My fellow 'Diver is gonna name his Hammer of Dawn.

Kadzork

Has got mad skills!!
Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to be pressing the reinforcement stratagem sequence in my sleep.

JJD

Oct 25, 2017
Removing cross-play unfortunately did not resolve matchmaking (OS5).

Always finds a game after about 2 minutes but fails to join host lobby
Try to set up your download region on steam to somewhere more populated and don't forget to restart the game after turning off crossplay. It worked for me and 2 people joined but after they left no one joined again lol

So if everything is working as intended people will join you on your ship any time? I

AdamKoy

Oct 28, 2017
I'm stuck here at work, while the galaxy is being liberated. This is NOT ok...

I was able to play through the tutorial on my PSPortal and name my ship. Judge of Judgement

Oct 28, 2017
Someone on the Steam forums said disabling crossplay and selecting the Automoton region made matchmaking work, but on my screen every Automoton area is showing as 100% liberated... is this bugged for me?

uMeqCLj.png

MadMod

Dec 4, 2017
My friends coming over Saturday to play this with me... yet I may just go home and smash it out tonight hahah.

Share Friend Codes from the Social Menu to add friends more easily
OP
OP
iFirez

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Useful feature btw, if you to to social and then you can generate a "Friend Code" then at the top you can just type that number in and add people.

Friend Codes change frequently so aren't good for long term sharing.

Last edited:

Plague-Doctor

Oct 23, 2023
I can definitely see them doing good stuff with the galactic war set up. And there is clearly space for a 3rd faction on the map lol