Status
Not open for further replies.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
The Hellboy patch for Injustice 2 should likely be dropping this week. I hope it has the enhancements in it.

knuckles

Oct 29, 2017
I have almost finished patching quantum break, no joke this pre download feature was a very pro consumer move. Now hopefully fh3 makes it for launch.

Kage Maru

Oct 27, 2017

Railgun

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Are these insider build changes being pushed out to public b fire tomorrow? I want to know what games are actually enhanced before I play them and it's the 7th in less than 12 hours.

Dabanton

Oct 27, 2017
Looks like I'll be leaving my Xbox on power mode so it can DL any updates that go live. Overnight.

Steelyuhas

Oct 27, 2017
Again, I have to ask ms why this feature was not rolled out to all already!
It's info that you can find by holding both bumpers and pressing the view button, just having that info move to the UI proper. Would have been nice if it was already out, but you can find still find the info.
Gamersyde has The Division on X. They think it definitely looks better.

But what the fuck Ubi....

Division gets an update, but no WD2 love? What fucking bullshit.

http://gamersyde.com./news_a_look_at_the_division_on_xbox_one_x-19672_en.html
WD2's content pipeline has long been over, and I assume that very few people are regularly playing it. The Division still has new updates with new content coming.

Aphotic

Oct 25, 2017
I'm seeing Little Nightmares in my update queue. Anyone know if this is getting X enhancements or is it for something else?

bcatwilly

Oct 27, 2017
Yes that's disappointing. Thought for sure this was going to be a 4k asset showcase
I have been playing it already on an Xbox One X, and it looks amazing. The lack of any crazy level textures is a developer choice in general, as the PC version doesn't have any higher level textures. Having said that, I have no doubt that the X is still the best way to play on console as the worlds load faster and the dynamic resolution which affects the quality of viewing their textures will stay higher than the PS4 Pro for example. It is an awesome game so far.

Tap In

Oct 28, 2017
Gilbert AZ
I have been playing it already on an Xbox One X, and it looks amazing. The lack of any crazy level textures is a developer choice in general, as the PC version doesn't have any higher level textures. Having said that, I have no doubt that the X is still the best way to play on console as the worlds load faster and the dynamic resolution which affects the quality of viewing their textures will stay higher than the PS4 Pro for example. It is an awesome game so far.
Sweet! I started it on S but holding off for the bump on Tuesday

Hawk269

Oct 26, 2017
Update:

Just did the Reset trick on my console and my Xbox One X Enhanced list just expanded by 4 more titles. These are the new ones that just updated to my list less than 10 minutes ago:

Ark Survival Evolved
Elite: Dangerous
Middle of Earth: Shadow of War
Wolfenstein II

I am now up to 25 enhanced titles on my system...I still need to re-install the Madden 18 trial since I still have about 8 hours left on the trial. One other game that is in trial is the new Need for Speed. I played maybe 1 hour and saved the remaining 9 to play it on the X. All other titles are games I fully own.

Big titles for me that I own that I am waiting on are:

Forza Horizon 3
TC: The Division**
Elex
TC: Ghost Recon Wildlands
Homefront
Elder Scrolls On-Line**

There are many more, but those 6 are some mains I am still waiting for. The two with the "**" are almost must haves comes launch since those two games my Wife and I play on-line together and she is also getting a Xbox One X. It would really suck if the 2 games we play together don't have the patch since there are no other games she is currently playing have Enhancements.

I just noticed that Destiny 2 is not on the list at Xbox.com. I see Call of Duty and Battlefront 2 which are heavy Sony marketing games but those are on the list. Is it possible that Bungie is not doing anything? For those that know, what enhancements does the PS4 Pro have for Destiny 2?

dreamfall

Oct 25, 2017
Has anyone tried GTA IV? Really want to know about this. Hope to see a proper COD comparison post patch from Digital Foundry.

RedbullCola

Oct 26, 2017
Hawk269, Elder Scrolls Online gets XBX1E update on Tuesday (I asked Bethesda). Launches around mid day UK time.

resident_UA

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'd like to hear about these too. I tried to play The Lost and the Damned a few months ago and couldn't bring myself to finish.
anyone played skate 3 yet?

Has anyone tried GTA IV? Really want to know about this. Hope to see a proper COD comparison post patch from Digital Foundry.

Skate 3 - it seems to be 60 fps (was it always that?), nothing else seems remarkable...
GTA IV looks quite good. I think both resolution AND fps got decent boost. This is probably a game I was most surprised by. In spots it looks like it's close to 60 fps, but I could be wrong.

Digital Foundry mention it in their video review, they say it runs 60fps during some indoors, but 40-50 most of the time in city. Much better than 360 anyway. CPU limiting factor.

Are you sure about this? Did they update their video review? I watched the whole thing and I don't remember GTA IV mentioned.

RedbullCola

Oct 26, 2017
Skate 3 - it seems to be 60 fps (was it always that?), nothing else seems remarkable...
GTA IV looks quite good. I think both resolution AND fps got decent boost. This is probably a game I was most surprised by. In spots it looks like it's close to 60 fps, but I could be wrong.

GTA IV doesn't have a res boost. It has 16x AF though.

Are you sure about this? Did they update their video review? I watched the whole thing and I don't remember GTA IV mentioned.

Yeah, they have several vids up - I think it's the Backwards Compatibility one. No video footage, just mentioned.

Hardvlade

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

I think it's basically resetting the console from settings and choosing the keep all games option. So you'll have to go through the initial setup again.

I personally just delete the game and re-download it, works like a charm. I know it's not practical for some people but if you don't have a data cap, it works right away.

naitosan

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone tried Alan Wake (360)? I imagine it looking way better with 16xAF on. Also I noticed FFXV is under Xbox One X Enhanced filter, is it?

Edit: I checked and it said X1XE:True.

Fortinbras

Oct 27, 2017
Even a console reset doesn't work for me.

I'm going to pick up my Scorpio today and I won't have any game ready to play.

I'm in the preview alpha ring and checked all necessary boxes but my console didn't download any X updates. Starting the games doesn't trigger the updates, even the hard reset and factory reset tips didn't work.

RedbullCola

Oct 26, 2017

I'm in the preview alpha ring and checked all necessary boxes but my console didn't download any X updates. Starting the games doesn't trigger the updates, even the hard reset and factory reset tips didn't work.

Uninstall and reinstall the games. Check it is actually flagged as Xbox One Enhanced in the store first, most don't have patches.

Tntnico

Oct 27, 2017
Just did the reset trick too. I was at 11 games and I'm now at 19.

Among the new one :
  • Assassins Creed Origins
  • Elite Dangerous
  • Wolfenstein II
  • Dishonored Death of the outsider
  • Smite
  • Thumper
  • Shadow of War
Edit : But only some MS titles show "4K assets installed" Forza 7, Gears 4, Halo 5

Edit 2 : Elite Dangerous is listed but my game hasn't been updated since June

Last edited:

LoyalPhoenix

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

if you are already picking it up today you may as well just wait and download it on that. All X updates are mandatory on the X and will install like any other.

Falus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Do we have any news s'about Recore ? Bought definitive edition just for the one X

And what about horizon 3?

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Store.

Irb2Eoc.jpg

Railgun

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Mirrors Edge and Skate 3 have had their Xbox One X Enhanced labels removed, looks like it was indeed a mistake. Damn it I was super keen for Mirrors Edge

Deleted member 14927

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017

Double check you have the download 4k assets box ticked. Maybe turn it off and on again to make sure the system has flagged it (the 4k assets option that is)

Dr. Caroll

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Mirrors Edge and Skate 3 have had their Xbox One X Enhanced labels removed, looks like it was indeed a mistake. Damn it I was super keen for Mirrors Edge
That's a great shame. Hopefully it's only temporary and they return. Mirror's Edge looks very nice maxed out on PC. It's a good candidate for enhancement.

Status
Not open for further replies.