Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully DF does a few videos today and now that several games have been added. Would really like to see what they bright to Evil Within 2 even though I don't have the game.

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Has The Evil Within 2 actually got an update or is it just showing up in the list? Seen on Reddit that it's apparently available but no word on size or anything.

I just got gifted the game this weekend so I'm pretty excited to start it on the X!

Edit - Just reading this here, apparently it's live for PS4 Pro and X support and allows for an unlocked framerate or higher resolution http://gearnuke.com/evil-within-2-patch-1-02-ps4-pro-xbox-one-x/

Moodz

Oct 28, 2017
Quantum Break is only 83gb on my One X while everyone says it's supposed to be 103gb, but it looks a lot better than what I remember.
Is anyone in the same situation as me?
Do I need to do something?

Oct 26, 2017
Has The Evil Within 2 actually got an update or is it just showing up in the list? Seen on Reddit that it's apparently available but no word on size or anything.

I just got gifted the game this weekend so I'm pretty excited to start it on the X!

Edit - Just reading this here, apparently it's live for PS4 Pro and X support and allows for an unlocked framerate or higher resolution http://gearnuke.com/evil-within-2-patch-1-02-ps4-pro-xbox-one-x/

That's really nice. Options are always good. Now hopefully Wolfie2 can be confirmed here because as soon as I get home I'll buy it.

BGA

Oct 26, 2017
How are the disc installs on the One X compared to One S? Is there an improvement in speed like PS4 disc installs or the same?

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
Anyone expecting tomorrow will bring a weekly Gold sale that's X Enhanced focused? Seems like a no-brainer given their weekly sales start on a Tuesday.

LanceX2

Oct 25, 2017
Gettin it tonogjt midnighg launch

Gotta work tonorrow so not sure how long ill play tonight but tomorrow night my wife will sleep alone for awhile lol

Rosur

Oct 28, 2017
Any idea when the Witcher 3 is getting its X patch? As feel the X version is gonna be the best way to play it, though don't mind waiting too much as got Origins to get through first.

X1 Two

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Anyone expecting tomorrow will bring a weekly Gold sale that's X Enhanced focused? Seems like a no-brainer given their weekly sales start on a Tuesday.

No. The amount of One X owners will be low and we will pretty much buy any enhanced game we are interested in at full price to show off the console. So from a financial point it would be the worst time ever to do a sale for enhanced games.

Mr Eric

Oct 28, 2017
Jup i tweeted alot of people i know who work at DICE or DICE LA. All not even a response. Says probably alot.
Or they wait for the new dlc.

I don't understand why Patrick Soderlund was there for the Scorpio announcement in 2016, then again this year confirming that BF1 (and SWBF2) will get support for the X, and here we are now with absolutely nothing. Doesn't make any sense.

pikachief

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Is the forza 7 demo patched? I kind of want to see the difference between both xboxes.

Railgun

Oct 27, 2017
Australia
Is CoD WW2 updated yet? That's going to be my first game when I play it later today.....unless it hasn't been updated. Also it's the 7th! We made it!

Lucifonz

Oct 27, 2017
United Kingdom
No. The amount of One X owners will be low and we will pretty much buy any enhanced game we are interested in at full price to show off the console. So from a financial point it would be the worst time ever to do a sale for enhanced games.

Hmm that'd be a shame. The weekly sales aren't particularly far reaching in their scope so I would have thought there might be a few thrown in there.

Somnia

Chicken Chaser
Oct 25, 2017
Tons of patches going live today, can't wait to get home and get everything setup. I need to do my settings transfer to an external also, hopefully I'm instantly back into the alpha testing on my X? That'd suck to lose that.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Game maxed out at 1000p on XB1 but only in a few areas which weren't intensive.

But shouldnt it be 1000p all the time then on the X? They say it doesnt go higher then 900p.

"A few people have been requesting some Battlefield 1 gameplay footage on Xbox One X although there is no dedicated patch available. Here is one video taken from a multiplayer map where you'll be able to see that textures now look cleaner but the resolution doesn't seem to go above 900p, as the game was not originally developed to go above anyway. The good news is that it now doesn't go under, which was sometimes the case on the base Xbox One."

DJ Lushious

Enhanced Xperience
Oct 27, 2017
I'm starting to think that we will never have a patch for BF1, Dice is dead silent about it...
That is so odd, considering that Battlefield 1 has a PS4 Pro patch. I was actually looking forward to finally picking this up (been reading a lot about WWI lately) and playing it on the X.

VE3TRO

Oct 25, 2017
ESSEX, UK
But shouldnt it be 1000p all the time then on the X? They say it doesnt go higher then 900p.

"A few people have been requesting some Battlefield 1 gameplay footage on Xbox One X although there is no dedicated patch available. Here is one video taken from a multiplayer map where you'll be able to see that textures now look cleaner but the resolution doesn't seem to go above 900p, as the game was not originally developed to go above anyway. The good news is that it now doesn't go under, which was sometimes the case on the base Xbox One."

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2016-battlefield-1-face-off

I've pixel counted myself around 1000p on the XB1 on an empty map look at certain areas. Doubt they capped it to 900p recently.

Lowrys

Oct 25, 2017
London
Gotta say it's pretty disappointing that the Forza Horizon 3 patch isn't ready for launch. It's one of MS' highest-profile exclusives and it's first party, so Playground would have had as long as anyone to get it ready in time.

It's particularly galling in light of MS having only one new game to launch with the X, and even that's a (by most accounts) poor to average for platformer.

sjackso3

Oct 30, 2017
Houston
Has Destiny 2 been patched yet? I am trying to determine my day 1 game purchases. When I looked on the Xbox website, it doesn't appear to be listed at all. I know that it's being patched because I have seen reviews with YouTubers getting the code from MS for their review and they were told it was an enhanced game. Additionally, I saw another video (I think it was Podcast Unlocked with Albert Panello) saying that Destiny was one of his favorites to play on the X. Is MS being prevented from listing it as enhanced due to Sony's marketing deal? If so, this is getting pretty ridiculous.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Has Destiny 2 been patched yet? I am trying to determine my day 1 game purchases. When I looked on the Xbox website, it doesn't appear to be listed at all. I know that it's being patched because I have seen reviews with YouTubers getting the code from MS for their review and they were told it was an enhanced game. Additionally, I saw another video (I think it was Podcast Unlocked with Albert Panello) saying that Destiny was one of his favorites to play on the X. Is MS being prevented from listing it as enhanced due to Sony's marketing deal? If so, this is getting pretty ridiculous.
It will get one. But we dont know when. Probably a sudden stealth drop so they cant hype it.

Oct 28, 2017
With the stone deaf silence on Battlefield 1 getting X enhanced, does this also mean that Battlefront II will not be getting enhanced as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.