Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 4, 2018
One day

giphy.gif

Daebo

Oct 26, 2017
Cincinnati
Xbox should just leak the show themselves today to beat out any leakers. Play that 4d chess making everyone believe tomorrow is the showcase but in actuality, it's today.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
I've set a 5 minute limit on this website so here i am to say my hellos and goodbyes until tomorrow.

Keep the faith. Hold the line. Embrace the hype.

pswii60

Oct 27, 2017
The Milky Way

Vimto

Oct 29, 2017
Can someone please pm me the link to the 4k stream after the show is over?

Im in Seoul and it is happening at 2AM, I will be sleeping :(

Pleasee

In Amber Clad

rather sultry
Aug 26, 2018
London
So you paid for Xbox giveaway into the inbox? Jokes aside I hope you can sort it out and get your money back.

Ha, the giveaway definitely isn't me 😄

Yeah, I'm going to have to get onto support. I just checked and I have an approval request in my banking app for another £54.99 from MS. What the hell is going on?!

Hmm, might time for a password reset on your accounts.

I've checked my sign in activity, and there's no other suspicious activity on my account. No sign in attempts other than me, and nothing in my order history. It seems like some kind of weird blip on their part.

Phil giveth and Phil taketh away.

Clearly Phil thinks I'm getting too much value from Game Pass 😭

Joopster

Jul 28, 2020
The last survivors remaining in this thread, lets see if we will end up going into the showcase without any major spoilers! While I do not mind them at all, it would be quite refreshing to get into one while remaining on every site/social media that I am active on. Then once again a lot can change these last 30 hours or so. Really wonder what way it will go.

Summer Game Fest so far has been very underwhelming for me, atleast last year I felt like there were a few good showcases. While I am absolutely sure Xbox will be far above all the other showcases (for me). I really hope it will be able to save this weekend for me by itself!

scatterbrain

Apr 29, 2022
Just for fun, new predictions (no strictly leaks) from the Spanish guy for the showcase (I only post the new things that I haven't heard so far):

- The new Sea of Thieves collaboration could be with Peter Pan
- A very likely collaboration of JP Games and Microsoft (he says he has seen documents)
- The new Monkey Island could be a Gamepass game
- There could be a new simplified Age of Empires for children/youngsters
The second one would be very surprising indeed 🤔

GING-SAMA

Banned
Jul 10, 2019
Don't care what 343i ennemis saying, don't think their will be a FPS soon with this level of arena core gameplay.

When the whole package will reach the same level of quality & sandbox will expand + BR mode Halo will be constantly top twitch.

latest

Feel so good replaying again

Kawngi

Prophet of Truth
Oct 30, 2017

Ark? Halo? IDK!

I said I'd try and avoid leaks until it started but yeah... I'm weak :(

Last edited:

GING-SAMA

Banned
Jul 10, 2019
undeadlabs.com

Jobs - Undead Labs

Our Company Values We are Undead Labs, creators of hit survival-fantasy franchise State of Decay. We believe our success is driven by our commitment to our company values: Be Humble. Be Curious. Respect the differences each of us brings to the team. Get curious about each other’s perspectives...

• Combine in-depth industry knowledge and artistic skill to develop and oversee the lighting direction and execution for State Of Decay 3.
  • Provide in-game and cinematic lighting for a large portion of the game world
  • Using Unreal 5 you will help us push the boundaries by of our worlds lighting from concept to finished product.

Watch an industry veteran take this job

Sep 8, 2019

Halo maybe?

ARK II

undeadlabs.com

Jobs - Undead Labs

Our Company Values We are Undead Labs, creators of hit survival-fantasy franchise State of Decay. We believe our success is driven by our commitment to our company values: Be Humble. Be Curious. Respect the differences each of us brings to the team. Get curious about each other’s perspectives...

Watch an industry veteran take this job
One thing I'm really, really interested every new Gen is new/better lighting and sound in games.

Mar 6, 2021
Saint Louis

Halo maybe?

Definitely not. Infinite does have better textures then that. Whatever it is, it is not a looker. Could be Avowed but man id be sad. Its def better looking then OW though so theres that I guess

Smitch

The Unshakable Resolve of "this guy are sick"
Apr 21, 2022

Halo maybe?

Definitely not. Infinite does have better textures then that. Whatever it is, it is not a looker. Could be Avowed but man id be sad. Its def better looking then OW though so theres that I guess

i think it's ark 2

solis74

Jun 11, 2018

Halo maybe?

i mean it looks like halo, this pic could be some beta snap or something? but those shapes and trees look Halo to me

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a raffle that will expire in 12 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
2022 ResetEra Xbox OT Showcase Giveaway - Back Catalog Bonus!

To all of you who make this the best thread going.

Today's bonus giveaway comes to you from Double Fine Productions!

Giveaway information:
  • Bonus 12 hour raffle!
  • Can't win two days in a row.
  • This is a community event! Sorry, not open to junior accounts. Some might be closed to lurkers.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Xbox series X/S Xbox series X/S: Psychonauts 2 - Won by YugosFuego YugosFuego (25 entries)

Mar 6, 2021
Saint Louis
i mean it looks like halo, this pic could be some beta snap or something? but those shapes and trees look Halo to me

nah nothing really fits. The textures dont line up with infinite. The lighting def does not match slipspaces. The pillars are not metal and are instead more natural basalt rock deposits. Even the tree textures dont line up with infinites. Def not Halo

GING-SAMA

Banned
Jul 10, 2019

Halo maybe?

No chance is Avowed lol, TOW have better looking than this too

Smitch

Apr 21, 2022
ehhh I dont think so. Ark is extremely vibrant. Like, eye sore levels. If they keep that art design (based on the reveal trailer I think they are) then this is too muted to be ark. It could be, but I doubt it
After seeing this picture i really think it's ark, it's the same light for suply that we found in the game

Smitch

Apr 21, 2022
def more likely than Halo or avowed. Though I think this lacks the high-contrast color pallette ark has. This is very..... dull in comparison. Entirely possible though. Especially with the "ark" beam circled in the image
Yeah you're right that it look off but i think it's 100% ark and maybe it's just early footage

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
nah nothing really fits. The textures dont line up with infinite. The lighting def does not match slipspaces. The pillars are not metal and are instead more natural basalt rock deposits. Even the tree textures dont line up with infinites. Def not Halo
[/QUOTE]

"folks are saying halo or ark? due to the beam of light in the background?, forget the textures for now as it could an early build of something."]

Status
Not open for further replies.