Status
Not open for further replies.

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
Hmmmm, I have an older (2016) model samsung TV in my living room right now that's getting long in the tooth. I have a my Series S in my bedroom, Series X in the my office (lol), so it may be time to upgrade my TV to a new samsung so that I can play my games anywhere in the house!

This is the way... ;)

Idas

Antitrusting By Keyboard
Mar 20, 2022
The story about the unsuccessful Overwatch League five years later and how this is one of the first projects that Microsoft is going to have to deal with once the acquisition process is done:

Jan 4, 2018
The remake of TLOU looks great and it makes me still hope for Halo 3 Anniversary by Saber and Blur to be announced for the 15th anniversary.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
What if this Game Pass demo thing is kicked off with a one track FM8 demo and a Redfall opening level and so on 👀

solis74

Jun 11, 2018

razer-kishi-v2-games-mobile.jpg

Y'all seen this Razer Kishi V2? When I got the Galaxy S22 vanilla a few months back, I tried the original Kishi on it and it was not a comfortable fit, so I'm glad there's a successor that claims explicitly that it fits the S22 range. Just wish the Razer Kishi V2 came with an official hard case for that price.

Clearly a great time to invest in your Xbox Cloud setup with today's Cloud news.

looks pretty good

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
Oh man. One of my all time favourite demo moments was playing the original Bioshock demo on the 360. Swimming to the lighthouse and descending….the sound and art design.…it was mindblowing at the time.

A similar thing with Starfield would be beyond incredible. But this is one instance where I'm going to temper my own expectations. 😉

i remember that, it was great.

1 gift from an anonymous user

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from an anonymous user!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Anonymous said:
Welcome to the 2022 ResetEra Xbox OT Showcase Giveaway!

There are 3 days until the Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase!

Today's prize comes to you from Obsidian Entertainment. Good luck!

Giveaway information:
  • 24 hour raffles, starting prior to Showcase start time (17:00 UTC).
  • Can't win two days in a row.
  • This is a community event! Sorry, not open to junior accounts. Some might be closed to lurkers.

These are our awesome prizes:

• Xbox series X/S Xbox series X/S: The Outer Worlds Expansion Pass - Won by CornIsGood CornIsGood (75 entries)

Vico

Banned
Jan 3, 2018
Generous donor, I still haven't played the Outer Worlds' expansions because they've never been on sale for more than 25%.

Thank you for the chance you're giving us to play them.

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
www.twitch.tv

SeaOfThieves - Twitch

Official account for Sea of Thieves by Rare - out now on Xbox One, Windows 10 and Steam!

Approx 5 minutes till the livestream on the fate of Golden Sands

Babu93

Feb 9, 2021
Ohhh if you've not played The Outer Worlds expansions, get in on that. Murder on Eridanos in particular is fantastic.

Jan 31, 2022
between 60 and 90 minutes is the safest margin you could give lol that's a big gap.

My guess is like 85 minutes
That's true it is a safe margin you can predict. I do hope it runs longer than 90 minutes though. Around 90-120 minutes just because I want it to be a bigger showcase than last year with more gameplay as well as being able to show off new reveals, third party games, indie games, etc

Ales34

Apr 15, 2018
Oh man. One of my all time favourite demo moments was playing the original Bioshock demo on the 360. Swimming to the lighthouse and descending….the sound and art design.…it was mindblowing at the time.

A similar thing with Starfield would be beyond incredible. But this is one instance where I'm going to temper my own expectations. 😉
I don't think Starfield will get a demo, but Redfall might. As a multiplayer game, they could use feedback.

still no known runtime?
We'll probably know tomorrow, or Saturday morning. Xbox had many news today, and announcing the runtime a little later will get them into the news again. It's free marketing.

solis74

Jun 11, 2018
That's true it is a safe margin you can predict. I do hope it runs longer than 90 minutes though. Around 90-120 minutes just because I want it to be a bigger showcase than last year with more gameplay as well as being able to show off new reveals, third party games, indie games, etc

90mins is more than good enough for me, especially with an extended showcase a few days later with more new trailers and demos, time is secondary to the actual content that is shown, and a lot of quality content can be shown in a tight 90min digital show.

Locke4

May 29, 2021
Thinking about it, can we see the Roundhouse game at this year's event? it would be a bomb no one expects

Jan 31, 2022
90mins is more than good enough for me, especially with an extended showcase a few days later with more new trailers and demos, time is secondary to the actual content that is shown, and a lot of quality content can be shown in a tight 90min digital show.
I kind of forgot about the extended showcase and that it will be a different structure compared to last year. But as long as the main showcase doesn't feel too short I'm fine with the showcase being 90 minutes and then Xbox expanding upon it in the extended showcase.

GWX

Oct 25, 2017
Man, I'm so excited for owned games to be playable on the cloud. Will make gaming easier on a daily basis.

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017

razer-kishi-v2-games-mobile.jpg

Y'all seen this Razer Kishi V2? When I got the Galaxy S22 vanilla a few months back, I tried the original Kishi on it and it was not a comfortable fit, so I'm glad there's a successor that claims explicitly that it fits the S22 range. Just wish the Razer Kishi V2 came with an official hard case for that price.

Clearly a great time to invest in your Xbox Cloud setup with today's Cloud news.
Still no headphone jack?

Status
Not open for further replies.