sheaaaa

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Both Fallout 3 and New Vegas need to be fucking ported to current gen already. And don't even tell me about PS Now or Xbox One X Enhanced. I mean proper, official ports.

What's the practical difference between being BC and enhanced for Xbox One X and a "proper official port"?

To answer the OP, Jet Set Radio Future

IDreamOfHime

Oct 27, 2017
I've heard of people not reading OPs before, but damn a lot of people aren't even reading the title 😂

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
Fuck everything else, this is the objectively correct answer
220px-Paper_Mario_The_Thousand-Year_Door_%28artwork%29.jpg

Tuftecake

Mar 26, 2018
Seconding Kid Icarus, Nier and Klonoa 2 (THE FIRST ONE HAS BEEN PORTED AND REMADE AND THEY'RE TALKING ABOUT REMAKING IT AGAIN JUST REMAKE THE BETTER ONE). Original stuff that comes to mind is Policenauts and Super Mario Sunshine, along with all of the good Paper Marios

Oct 27, 2017
I see posts for Chrono Cross and Parasite Eve, which were rereleased as PS1 classics digitally. Does that count as a port?

Because if not, definitely Xenogears and Vagrant Story. These are games that should be remade SE. An actually complete version of Xenogears and a modern version of Vagrant Story, which I imagine could be some kind of unbelievable combination of Uncharted and Souls, would be mind-blowing.

EllipsisBreak

One Winged Slayer
Aug 6, 2019
Panzer Dragoon Saga has been mentioned a few times already, but I want to echo it. It's amazing and unique and unreasonably difficult to obtain. Something should be done about that.

Paz

Nov 1, 2017
Brisbane, Australia
Panzer Dragoon Saga.

Or, if we could get translations along with a re-release, all 3 parts of Shining Force 3 and the premium disc. It's criminal that only like 5 people from Japan ever got to experience that.