• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 17092

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
How does this at all help the prospects of an NK deal? He just made himself less likely to stick to a deal than Kim is, and it was doubtful that Kim would stick to anything in the first place.

Cymbal Head

Oct 25, 2017
This is exactly the kind of bullshit that incentivizes nuclear weapons research. Good job, president dumbass.

Oct 27, 2017
Imagine how hard his dick gets thinking about the possibility that he might be the last president of the US.
Donald Trump wants to be president for life. He's been vocal about this
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...07/trump-as-president-for-life-thats-no-joke/

I don't know how a nuclear war helps him achieve that end. Not even martial law can stop a presidential election. Things are going to be spooky. Whatever the case may be, he really wants to wag the dog and North Korea doesn't want to wag the dog anymore so now it's Iran's turn

yeah, as in iranian this is making me kinda irritated, like calm your fucking war boners, no one's going to war. over reacting isn't cute.
https://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/26/opinion/to-stop-irans-bomb-bomb-iran.html
Right.

Deleted member 32374

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 10, 2017
Christ.... I just fucking managed to tune out the news for the past three days. I come back and all is fucked. I don't know whether to go all rancher in south Dakota and ignore the news or become a serious beer wine connoisseur, a la rand from south park.

Foffy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who in this administration is against regime change? How bout we start there to find the potential objectors to war.

Tempy

Oct 25, 2017
Serious question - if EU decides to continue dealing with Iran, will the USA sanction the EU?

Oniletter

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
"We will work with our allies".

All your allies that told you not to pull out of the fucking deal?
Israel is always up for shooting some Muslims and Saudi Arabia's king touches himself at night thinking about becoming the undisputed hegemon in the ME.

The sane allies ( Europe ext.) will have none of it for sure.

Oct 31, 2017
Serious question - if EU decides to continue dealing with Iran, will the USA sanction the EU?

I presume they would sanction EU firms investing in Iran. As to the practicalities and consequences of that, your guess is as good as mine. I imagine most companies would stay away for fear of having their US assets frozen/seized.

CozMick

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Holy shit. Do some of you work for SKY News by any chance?

So much scaremongering.

In other news, I hope Boris Johnson has had backroom talks with Mr Putin. I'd like to swap sides thanks.

RedValkyrie

Self-Requested Ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Umm..

Gas prices are expected to jump about 30 cents per gallon because of this......
Output by oil producing countries have been reduced for a while. Couple that with improved/improving economies and we will surely see gas prices increase. In fact, oil prices have been increasing for quite a while now.

If you're talking about short term supply shocks then I see your point.

Your post was funny because it came off as if this was going to happen overnight.

Last edited:

myzhi

Oct 27, 2017
Oh yeah Obama should have gotten Congress to play ball... just that simple lol.

Do you see the state of Congress?
It's not like there has never been different party President and Congress in power. Since they can't get a bipartisan deal, that's why this Iran deal was easily remove. I can't imagine a Iran deal that requires NO Iran nukes forever with anytime + anywhere inspection would have not pass a Republican control Congress.
So the answer is no. No you are not aware of the state of Congress
It's easy to pass legislation when the same party controls the executive and legislative branch. And, I can't imagine Democrats would say no to a NK deal that includes NO nukes forever on the Korean peninsular, and finally, a treaty to end of the Korean War.

Oct 27, 2017
The only way from keeping the US destroying you is to have nukes it seems.
Hideo Kojima was right again!

BVPpMY.jpg